News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Red head and brunette slug it out in gym

• 3 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Red head and brunette slug it out in gym
« on: January 27, 2013, 04:15:09 AM »

Dear Johnny,
I recently saw one of the craziest fights. I don’t know what it was about. I was at my sons high school for parent teacher night. My son was cutting gym classes and his teacher asked for me to see him. I walked into the woman’s gym accidentally. Two women were standing by a teacher’s desk yelling at each other. The taller woman was a brunette about 5’8, 135 pounds with a 34C. The shorter woman was a read head about 5’4, 160 pounds with a 36DD. They were both  very attractive. The brunette was very animated and screaming in the brunettes face. She was so angry she was spitting and the red head said you spit on me one more time and I’ll knock your teeth out.” The brunette kept screaming and the red head gave her a roundhouse to her chin. The punch was so hard it spun the brunette sideways. The red head grabbed her hair and started bouncing her face against the desk.
There were a few other parents in the gym and I could hear two women talking about going to get help. One woman walked out of the gym. The brunette lunged at the red head and tackled her and they fell to the floor.  The brunette got on top of the red head and started knocking her head against the hard wood floor. The red head managed to buck and kick and when the brunette lost her balance for a minute the red head sat up and clocked the brunette on her chin. The brunette was knocked backwards and they rolled away from each other. There were a couple of men in the room and one of them stupidly tried to separate the woman. The red head decked him with one punch to his chin and he was on his back dazed.  The brunette was wiping the blood from her face and cursing. The red head was breathing heavy.
The brunette punched the red head in her nose and her nose started bleeding. The red head grabbed the brunette’s hair and bent her over. Two security guards and the principle came rushing in. They grabbed the two women, but the red head wouldn’t let go of the brunette’s hair.  The two women were exhausted and they finally pulled the two women apart as the principle started ushering all of us out of the gym. The man that got punched was helped to his feet by the principle. All the parents were hanging outside of the gym. One of the parents said that the red head was a gym teacher and they thought the brunette might be a parent.  The principle and one of the security guards walked out of the gym with the brunette. Her clothes were ripped and blood she had a towel with a lot of blood on it that she was putting to her nose.   
A few minutes later the principle went back into the gym and came out with the red head and the other security guard. The red heads clothes were also ripped and you could see her blood huge stained bra. She had a towel to her nose too. This was by far the best female fight I ever saw. I never thought I would see a woman punch that hard or fight like that. I can’t stop thinking about which woman would have won the fight if it was not broken up.     
Sleepless in New Jersey
Please all you writers and fans-give "Sleepless" your account on how the rest of the fight would have gone and perhaps the winner humiliates the loser.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Red head and brunette slug it out in gym
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 05:08:34 PM »
Love those red heads!!  ;) 8)

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 05:24:19 PM »
redhead vs brunette.....hummm, who really cares?  hehe  In the end us blondes win no matter what.  And I LOVE that   ;D

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 05:44:22 PM »
Always bet on RED !!