News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

1st official MILFS CATFIGHT tourney in 2013 : WINTER gr pr (1st R)

• 23 Replies

Offline QueenCougar

Re: 1st official MILFS CATFIGHT tourney in 2013 : WINTER gr pr (1st R)
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 10:34:12 PM »
I can't believe that these weak bitch QueenCougar is leading again....

I'll beat her and if it take to get nasty and dirty, I'll be ready to fight nasty and dirty.

Is she able to beat this firm breast with her weak saggy udders?

I'm not beating you "Again" bitch, I never STOPPED beating your ugly ass.
I don't do the "IF it takes to get nasty and dirty" I FIGHT nasty and dirty from the START to the END!
My chest has NEVER been weak or saggy you stupid whore - and the only one with cow udders here is YOU

Oh by the way, Ellen wants her 90's hairstyle back, you outdated tramp.  I'll mail it back to her in pieces.

Offline NJ Italian mom

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 11:55:55 PM »
Fuck you carrie you fat bitch. My tits are firmer any day. After I beat you here I challenge you to a titfight cow

Offline Ms Rose

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 12:22:49 AM »
Come on QueenSlut hang in there! I want to beat you

Offline QueenCougar

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2013, 01:25:58 AM »
Come on QueenSlut hang in there! I want to beat you

You're free to meet me in the chatroom any time you want that wrinkled ass destroyed in front of everyone...

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2013, 01:58:44 PM »
FINAL RESULTS  (Voting closed: Today at 01:36:09 PM)

1/ Queen Cougar  62 (7.4%)
1/ SoniaCat  59 

2/ Carrie  49 
2/ ItalianMom  50 

3/ Jane  45 
3/ Rachel  50

4/ Vanessa  52 
4/ Brigitte  51 

5/ Wicked Dawne  42
5/ Donna  59 

6/MsRose  84 

6/Hotmama  30 

7/Heather  64 
 7/Angelique  40 

8/Maggie  50 
8/Brandi  49 

Total Voters: 132

In next round ...qualify Queen Cougar , Italian mom , Vanessa, Rachel, Maggie , Donna , Heather and msRose.
The matcups of quarter finals are ;
MsRose vs Donna
queen Cougar vs Rachel
Italian mom vs Heather
and Vanessa vs Maggie

The fighters will be rested for one week and next Sunday we ll have the new round fights. ;)
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 06:03:14 PM »
Queencougar produced a gutsy performance to qualify in Quarter Finals.Despite Sonias fighting back effort , she had the power in the end , to score a submission win (62.59).The bookies have made her clear fav of the whole tourney at 3.00 .
MsRose scored the worst beatdown of this round , as she destroyed Hotmama.(84.30) A smashing fighting performance and a warning to all the other fighters , about her solid claims.She is the sec fav in betting at 3.50
Maggie scored a dramatic points win (just only 1 point difference ) against Brandi.It was a real tough fight as both fighters having the lead but in the end Maggie managed to hold it and qualifying in Quarter Finals.
A real great catfight from both fighters!! Maggies price is 5.00
Heather confirmed her status as worldbeater on her day as she destroyed Angelique (64.40) .I think this is a very good effort and she has strong claims .Heathers price at 5.00 too.
Donna , a new entry in milfs catfight series , she created a big upset to the fav (Wicked Dawne) and qualified in next round.Her price drifted dramatically after this fight and the bookies offer her at 5.50"s from 7.00.I liked her domination all the way without to be in danger at any stage !!! A good edition to this tourney!!!
Vanessa produced a very late fight back performance to beat popular Brigitte by one point (52.51).It was a gutsy performance probably if you imagine Brigitte is one of the top cougars here.Her price at 6.00
Italian mom beat Carrie on points (again only one point difference : 50.49) It was a surprice a bit result as Carrie was leading comfortably in general but at closing stages she was tiring dramatically so Italian mom managed this victory.She remains a good outsider at 10.00
Rachel from Spain scored a clear win as she was dominating Jane , who produced a below par performance.Her price at 9.00

MY VIEW - according to 1st Round results and the Betting :
QueenCougar and MsRose are the 2 worthy fav but there are some strong contenders as Maggie , Heather,Vanessa able to  upset both of them.Donna is my underdog of this tourney.Her win over Dawne impressed me very much so i regard her a big danger to all

GOOD LUCK LADIES !!! :-* :-* :-*
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2013, 12:17:50 AM »
Dawne I want you bitch. Let's meet you ugly cow  and go at each other.

Offline QueenCougar

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2013, 05:28:20 PM »
*waggled my fingers, letting what's left of Sonia's hair fall from my hands, and giving the beaten bitch one more kick to her side as she groans on the floor* I'm coming after YOU, Rachel!

Offline marcelit30

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2013, 01:43:47 PM »
Queen cougar    i will show what kind of faked fighter you are
Raquel