News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My Girlfriend's First Fight

• 6 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
My Girlfriend's First Fight
« on: February 01, 2013, 05:13:11 PM »
My girlfriend Kicking Lady (right, in medieval dress) has been training in kickboxing for one year, and now Big Bitch (left, in white dress) has challenged her for a fight. Big Bitch has been training in wrestling for three years. My girlfriend says about Big Bitch, 'She's just a fat lump, thinking she can intimidate a girl with her height and the shapeless bag of fat she's got for a body. With my high kicks, I'll soon make her tell me how sorry she is about her pathetic attempt to fight a real woman like me.' Big Bitch says about my girlfriend, 'I just love playing with little dolls like her! I could really take her by her skinny legs and rip her in halves, but as I can't kill her, of course, I suppose I'll just have to teach her a lesson she'll never forget.' - Do you think my girlfriend has got a chance?     
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: My Girlfriend's First Fight
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 11:32:23 AM »
Thank you, BrigitteG, for your comments, and I tend to think just the same! You're one of the very few people here who don't think a fight is decided on the size of a girl's boobs, lol! I'm suprised my girlfriend is taking such an awful beating; the girl in white doesn't look to me as if she was that much of a fighter. Right now, it looks like Big Bitch is squashing her with her mere weight, and twisting her joints really bad, though. But time will tell if people really think Kicking Lady would just take it without fighting back. I think Big Bitch will soon show signs of exhaustion, and when she starts panting and sweating under her own weight Kicking Lady will punish her, delivering fast and damaging kicks to her, eventually triumphing over her! Go, Lady, show her what you've got!!     

Offline Sherri - Jäger Monster

• God Member
  • Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 11:44:37 AM »
Your kicking lady girlfriend hasn't got a snowflake's chance in hell.
(\_/) 
(o.O) 
( > < )

Want to try my Jäger Bomb?

Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 12:30:16 PM »
Oh, is that what you think, Jäger Monster? Would you like to try and take her on next? I'd love to see you fight her, but think you might not like the outcome! So, will you dare? 
Your kicking lady girlfriend hasn't got a snowflake's chance in hell.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 12:42:23 PM »
Big Bitch has the height and the weight advantage.

But Kicking Lady has the better stamina and she's much faster than Big Bitch.

As longer as the fight goes, I see very good chances for Kicking Lady.

So my vote goes to Kicking Lady.

Agree totally :)
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 12:54:43 PM »
BrigitteG, it would be super to see you getting your hands on Jäger Monster! I think she's got good looks, and I suspect she's got fighting power, too, but yes, she needs a lesson in humility, and I'm completely confident you are the classy superior woman to teach her that lesson! 

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 10:17:00 PM »
Holy sh*t! I really have to apologize to Jäger Monster - you were so right, and I withdraw that challenge of you fighting Kicking Lady! Obviously, I've got to nurse her back into better health now that Big Bitch has completely destroyed her. Big Bitch just laughed at Lady's feeble kicks into the side of her powerful body, then she took hold of Lady's raised leg and started to slam her around like a rag doll. Lady ended up huddled on the floor with her medieval dress in shreds, two black eyes, swollen face, and quietly moaning to herself.