News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lori Ann Vs Sam - Big sis seeks revenge

• 7 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Lori Ann Vs Sam - Big sis seeks revenge
« on: February 07, 2013, 03:20:46 PM »
Sam freaked when she saw her little sisters scratched face and knots on her forehead. When Tyler and Katie told Sam about Katie's fight with Lori Ann. Sam snarled " I want a piece of that old bitch I'll giver her a beating she will never forget " Tyler was on his cell within minutes to me, then Sam got on the phone " tell your old lady I am going to kick her ass good " then Lori Ann got on the phone " fuck you I'll beat your ass just like I did your sissy sister " more words and insults were said. Then Lori Ann hung up on Sam.

Lori Ann wasn't ready to fight Sam yet, her neck was killing her and she barely beat Katie, she was sore all over. So we let a week go by and the day finally arrived for Lori Ann to fight Sam. Tyler had sent me some pic's of Sam prior to the fight. I didn't show them to Lori Ann but looking at Sam I think she maybe in trouble this time. I guess we'll see.

Lori Ann again is wearing her leapard robe over this time leapard bra and panties and barefooted, her nails again painted red. " where is this bitch " snaps Lori Ann " on there way " I think Lori Ann is more prepared in her mind this time as we hear a knock and I yell for them to come in, first  is Tyler, then Katie as she glares at Lori Ann and then Sam, wearing tight jeans, a sexy black sleevless blouse and black high heeled pumps. With her pumps on she looks down on Lori Ann as she walks across the mat towards Lori Ann. " get out of my face bitch " snaps Lori Ann " make me old ladyyy " replies Sam. Then she pushes Lori Ann and kicks off her pumps and our Catfight is on. Katie and Tyler start to cheer for Sam. As they both go for each others hair. I sit down with a smile thinking this is going to be a good one.

T
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 03:37:11 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

etcaaf

Re: Lori Ann Vs Sam - Big sis seeks revenge
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 11:30:04 PM »
Voted Lori Ann!  If there's a third sister, maybe she's next pm Lori Ann's list! :-)

Offline meanjeanclark

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 04:19:26 AM »
I hope this one can take out the chubby bitch. ha ha ha

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 02:52:11 PM »
Wow just like herfight against Katie, this one is back forth as they continue to slap, punch, and pull each others hair. Lori Ann has one of her hands wrapped into Sam's long blonde hair. Their moans fill the basement and Lori Ann's softness jiggles as she fights Sam. " watch the bitch she scratches " snaps Katie. " get her Sam get her " cheers Tyler. I am just enjoying the show.
Cheers!

Offline Hitcliff & Sandra P.

• God Member
  • Sandra & Cliff, wrestling tag team
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 03:00:58 PM »
To me Sam is the most beautiful and sexy woman of 'm both. But in a fight I think Lori Ann will take the lead very soon... just have a look at Lori Ann's legs: That's pure power! She'll be definitely dominating Sam on the legs although Sam can be proud of her legs too, sure!
Love is... teamwrestling!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 09:37:03 PM »
It's Lori Ann that gets Sam in a headlock this time. Sam's legs kick and her barefeet push against the mat. Sam's toes are painted gold as they push against the mat. Sam moans " sheees choking meee " " your sister choked me bitch " hisses Lori Ann. Sam pulls at Lori Ann's hair as Lori applies the pressure. Tyler is shaking his head. " come on Sam get her " yells Katie.
Cheers!

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 01:22:57 PM »
Lori Ann will crush Sexy Sam between her strong legs.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 04:09:57 PM »
Lori Ann gives Sam a couple of blows to her as she applies her headlock to the long haired blonde. Sam is stunned, so Lori Ann releases her hold and decides to aplly a scissor lock to Sam's throat. When I saw that I knew Sam was done and sure enough once Lori Ann's ankles locked and she started th squeeze Sam's throat, the young blonde was kicking her barefeet slapping tghe mat, she pawed at Lori Ann's legs with her eyes wide open and gasping for air. Katie and Tyler looked down, they knew Sam was defeeted.

" come on bitch " hisses " your younger sister had more then you " taunted the older brunette. Then she leaned back her soft belly hanging over her leapard bottoms, her nipples hard with excitement. " give SLUT " snaps Lori Ann. " oooouuuu fuckkk myyy neeeckkk " moaned out Sam. " I give  I give " says Sam in a panic tone. Lori Ann releases her hold. Sam rolls into a ball holding her throat and coughing. " get this wimp out of here " snaps Lori Ann in full control now. As Katie starts to stand Lori Ann pushes her knocking back to the floor.

Both women glare at each other.

T
Cheers!