News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wrestler vs Bodybuilder

• 5 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Wrestler vs Bodybuilder
« on: February 10, 2013, 03:49:05 PM »
I've been going out on a date with my coworker Jennifer (pictured below) a couple of times, and on our second evening out, after having been to a restaurant, we queued up at a cinema's ticket booth. A woman (called Martha, pictured below) was in front of us and bought just the last three tickets for the film we wanted to see, for herself and friends of hers. Jennifer instantly felt frustrated, and walking away from the booth, she said, quite audibly, 'Damn that stupid cow!' Martha turned her head around, gazed curiously at Jennifer, then slowly walked over to her. She planted herself right in front of Jennifer who had until then not been aware that she had drawn the other woman's attention to her at all. Jennifer, a keen bodybuilder with well developed muscles, was 5'7"; Martha, in flat shoes like Jennifer, a couple of inches taller at about 5'9'. Martha was well built, and seemed a strong woman just like Jennifer. As it turned out, she'd actually been training in wrestling for just about as long as Jennifer had been working out in the gym. - Martha took a side glance at me and said, 'That your girlfriend? Does she always go round insulting people?' - I was still shocked at Jennifer's behavior; up to that point, I'd thought her rather sophisticated, and wouldn't have expected her to react like she had done over a trivial situation. But I couldn't let my suprise show in front of the woman who now confronted her; she was my date, and all I would have wanted to do in that moment was to pacify Martha, avoiding the situation escalating. But Jennifer, with her face two inches from Martha's, drew herself up to her full height, stared into Martha's eyes, and said, 'Get out of my way, bitch!' Martha glared at her, mimicking suprise, and countered, '...Uh-uh...looks like one little cow needs a good spanking, and a lesson in manners.' Jennifer put her hands on her hips, 'Try me, fat bitch!' . . . Wham!! Before Jennifer or me realised what was going to happen Martha slapped Jennifer's cheek so hard that her head flipped to one side. She stood for a long moment with her face averted and eyes closed; a small trickle of blood appeared between her nose and upper lip. I was spellbound, and whispered to myself, 'Oh my god...!' - Then. Jennifer slapped her back. With her shoulders and arms strong from years of hard workout, she made the taller and heavier woman's head bounce just like hers had done, and after a further moment of awkward silence, Martha said, 'Okay, bitch, we need to settle this.' . . . They bearhugged eachother simultaneously. Each woman tried to lift the other off the floor without succeeding. Finally, they spat in eachother's faces and let go of their tight grips, to wipe the saliva off their eyes and then grab eachother's hair. They started to rip strands of hair from their heads while aiming at eachother with kicks, and with their knees... How will this fight end? Please, vote, and comment on the story as well!                
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 04:28:57 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Wrestler vs Bodybuilder
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 04:11:00 PM »
The pics of Jennifer, my date, pretty and sexy in spite of her bitchiness; and of Martha, the attractive woman confronting my date after being insulted.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 04:16:27 PM »
...and
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 04:19:53 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 08:49:19 PM »
Jennifer is strong enough to beat Martha, I think Jennifer can handle her!!!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 05:24:51 PM »
Wow, I was afraid my date would get squashed by awesome looking Martha, but I'm suprised how well Jennifer is doing! She ripped more hair out of Martha's scalp than the other way round, then she landed a punch in Martha's face which almost broke her cheekbone. After that, she kicked her legs and pussy; Martha had to back off pressing her hands into her aching body while her swelling face hurt terribly, too. She came back at Jennifer and punched her face. She intended to throw her on the floor and straddle her, using her superior body weight while Jennifer was stunned from the blow, but Jennifer is so much quicker than Martha, she took a step to the side, let Martha glide past herself, got behind Martha and kicked her between her legs from behind. That kick was so powerful (Jennifer has got such muscular legs from all her workouts during body building) that Martha nearly cried like a little girl. She froze, then fell over, right on her face. Jennifer stomped on Martha's big backside and plunged both her knees into Martha's back. Martha was in agony but couldn't even scream. Jennifer grabbed Martha's hair and ripped a few more thick strands off her head . . .           

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 07:25:10 PM »
So, my date has done well in this catfight ... I've got a feeling she's so competitive she may get into a fight with a new opponent...