News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jounralists BattleRoyale

• 8 Replies

Offline rappin

• God Member
Jounralists BattleRoyale
« on: February 11, 2013, 07:04:03 PM »
Its top for a battleroyale where participants are elilimated by being stripped and then tossed over the ropes. The participants are as follows:

1)Kathie Lee Gifford
2)Kelly Ripa
3)Katie Couric
4)Wendy Williams
5)Hoda
6)Julie Chen
7)Paula Zahn
8)Meredith Viera
9)Leeza Gibbons
10)Robin Meade
11)Rachel Ray
12)Lisa Ling
13)Kyra Phillips
14)Mary Hart
15)Maria Menunos
16)Oprah
17)Joan Lunden
18)Dian Sawyer
19)Suzanne Malevaux

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: Jounralists BattleRoyale
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 10:59:25 PM »
My vote goes to Wendy Williams.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 11:12:13 PM »
maria menunous
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Brian27

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 01:42:56 AM »
im say kelly Ripa will be the first one

Offline Sierra

• Fighting Solves Everything!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 02:04:17 AM »
Call them TV peersonalities but refrain from using the word "journalist".  Oprah is no journalist.  However, I bet Oprah or Rachel Ray could report a story more accurately and fairly than Katie Couric.   

Offline The Raging Maniac Bishop

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 03:16:39 AM »
The Bishop is having great difficulty wrapping his head around his  Boss The Pope being the first Pontiff in more than 7 centuries to abdicate. The perks alone would seem to ensure one’s Holy Ass stays on the Sedia gestatoria, flashes the Ring of the Fisherman and rocks the triregnum until Cardinal Angelo Scola pries it from your decaying corpse.

But this is nothing compared to the difficulty the Bishop is having trying to conceive of Kathie Lee Gifford, Kelly Ripa, Wendy Williams, Hoda, Leeza Gibbons and Rachel Fucking Ray as journalists.

The Bishop, being a solutions-oriented cleric, suggests the following as a more tasteful and certainly more accurate group, and hotter, to boot:

1)   Mandy Drury
2)   Trish Reagan
3)   Norah O’Donnell
4)   Alex Wagner

These will indicate to any sharp observer that the Bishop wants his financial news, like his morning double espresso, delivered with a pleasing touch of sweetness.  The Bishop will also admit to being sweet on Alex Wagner, and would personally like to give her something to confess about.
Episcopus mamet

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 06:48:22 AM »
Call them TV peersonalities but refrain from using the word "journalist".  Oprah is no journalist.  However, I bet Oprah or Rachel Ray could report a story more accurately and fairly than Katie Couric.   
i concur that most of the ladies aren't journalists though miss menudous might e considered an entertainment journalist
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline rappin

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 07:14:55 AM »
I call'em as I see'm.

Offline rappin

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 07:20:16 AM »
As I see it the winner is Wendy Williams who after elimainating Hoda and KLG. The first to go is Mary Hart.

Note:If any of you want to make this a story or a story fragment(aka quickshot) by all means.