News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Secretary vs Lady Boss

• 9 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Secretary vs Lady Boss
« on: February 13, 2013, 11:30:15 PM »
Sandie (22 years. 5'5"), a secretary, loves her second hand  leather skirt, and wears it at the office frequently. Her boss, Tessa (28 years, 5'9"), has told her to wear something more appropriate for work, but Sandie had been stubborn about it, and when Tessa, three days after, confronts Sandie about her not having changed her outfit, Sandie challenges Tessa to a catfight. She told Tessa, 'If I win I can wear what I want, and besides that you will raise my salary. - Oh, and, if I lose I'll wear whatever you want me to.' Tessa walks up to her with her hands on her hips, saying, 'And, if you lose, I'll first rip that skirt off you and spank your bottom, cheeky girl; and I'll dismiss the cleaning lady, because from then you'll be cleaning my office...as well as my shoes and boots.' - Sandie steps closer to Tessa so the two women's bodies almost touch, looking up at the taller woman.. '...Okay, bitch. Let's see just who's gonna get spanked.' Tessa smiles at her contemptuously, 'You crazy little slut, I'll break every bone in your skinny body.' Sandie frowns, 'Skinny? - Look at yourself, you ugly scarecrow!' - 'You little common slut, dressed like a prostitute!' ...Sandie is furious at that last insult and spits  in Tessa's face. 'Ugh!' - Tessa wipes Sandie's spittle off her mouth and cheek with the palm off her left hand, then slams her right in Sandie's face. Sandie staggers backwards, but steadies herself, and throws herself at Tessa, punching her face with her fist. Simulteneously, Tessa drives her fist into Sandie's tummy. She bearhugs Sandie and lifts her off the floor, squeezing hard. Sandie fires a big load of saliva in Tessa's face. Tessa releases her hold and wipes her face again in frustration. 'Can you only spit like a little child, or can you fight, you whore??' she shouts. For an answer, Sandie slams her fist in Tessa's face who immediately starts bleeding from her nose.Tessa throws a punch at Sandie and splits her upper lip. Panting, and holding up the palm of one hand to the trickle of blood in her face, each woman stares at the other one. Then, Tessa grabs Sandie's long hair, pulls her towards herself, yanks her head back and spits down in her face. She flings Sandie from her, a thick strand of her hair remaining in Tessa's fist, and while Sandie, teetering and stumbling, struggles to steady herself, Tessa twice spits at her in a wide arch. Frustrated, Sandie rushes towards her, and kicks Tessa in her pubic area, her foot reaching under Tessa's skirt. Tessa's face shows the sharp pain. 'Oouuugh!...You fucking whore, I'll rip you to shreds...' she shouts at Sandie - ... - ... How will this fight end? Will Sandie soon be wearing a wool skirt, shining Tessa's boots and scrubbing her office floor on hands and knees? Or will Tessa have to put up with her victorious secretary humiliating her by dressing even more provocatively, and with having to spend more money on her salary on top of it?                        
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 05:44:39 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Secretary vs Lady Boss
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 11:33:05 PM »
and Tessa...

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 01:18:06 AM »
Me doth think Sandie is going to be in dire trouble, and will wind up cleaning Tessa's office!! Oh yeah, and she'll love the spanking and what she's ordered to wear to work!!  :o ;)

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 01:47:29 AM »
There seems to be no way to vote. So let me continue the story.......

Sandie pulls back her left fist as she lunges forward. She sends her fist right at Tessa's face, but Tessa manages to raise her right hand up and she catches Sandie's wrist in mid air, and with her own right fist she sends it plowing right into Sandie's chin. You can hear Sandies teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back & Sandie goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Tessa goes after Sandie. She grabs her green blouse with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Sandie's blouse rips right off of her body in Tessa's hands as Sandies stumbles backwards on her high heels...........

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 02:38:50 AM »
Thanks for these responses, and yes Mistress Vicky, I wanted a change from just watching the vote count, and to get something more communicative; thanks for continuing the story, that's the ideal response happening! . . . . / . . .  Sandie stood in front of Tessa, in her leather skirt and little bra over her small boobs. Tessa smiled with an amused glance at Sandie's modest bust. 'Really, I never realised just how skinny you are! And you sad little girl seriously want to challenge ME?? ' Sandie had crossed her arms over her tiny breasts in embarrassment, but suddenly charges at Tessa intending to headbutt her opponent's much more impressive bust. Tessa, however, sidesteps the intended impact and with her left arm puts Sandie in a headlock. Holding her in an iron grip, she starts ripping more strands of Sandie's long hair out of her scalp. Sandie screams, both from pain and helpless anger.         

Offline KatarinaHit

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 04:08:22 AM »
They both look weak as hell, but I guess I'll take the blonde.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 09:52:38 AM »
Okay, I added a poll to keep the fight going, only for one day, so one of the two furious ladies will quickly decide the fight now...! 

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2013, 04:39:53 PM »
Sandie doesn't seem to have a chance now of standing her ground against the woman she so proudly challenged. From the headlock, Tessa transfers her from being held between her thighs; she drags her by her hair and wedges the bent over girl between her legs with her head facing Tessa's back. She puts her fingers in Sandie's bra, pulls, and lets it snap painfully on Sandie's back. The secretary howls in agony. 'So you want to fight me, hugh?' Tessa taunts her. 'Come on then, you bag of bones, fight!' and she keeps flicking Sandie's bra on her skin, then rips it apart. A pair of pads drops to the floor together with the bra. Tessa releases her hold, but keeps draggng Sandie by her hair. Staring at the two bust enhancing pads on the floor, she laughs. 'OMG! I always thought you had tiny tits, but no, you haven't got any at all!' With both hands in Sandie's hair, she drags her up to standing straight. 'Let me see those, you chicken!' And gazing at Sandie's indeed flat chest, she keeps laughing. Sandie, only wearing her leather skirt and being nude from the waist upwards, with her hair hanging over her face, cries and whimpers. She spits at Tessa again but misses. Tessa raises her right arm and slams the palm of her hand in Sandie's face. Sandie is being pivoted around herself on stumbling feet, and crashes to the floor. Tessa contemplates the sobbing girl at her feet. She prods her diminutive boobs with one of her high heels. 'Hey, I'm not finished with you, you pathetic little fool! - That's for the cheeky kick you've given me!' She swings her foot back and drives it into Sandie's pubic area. Her body violently twitching, and with an earsplitting shriek of agony, the tortured girl rolls from side to side, her hands pressed against her throbbing pubic bone and vagina. Tessa aims and kicks again. 'Uunnnnghgh,' Sandie utters a sound as if suffocating, and with her hands between her thighs turns her distorted face to the floor, moaning and sobbing in sickening agony. Tessa waits. She's got yet more of pain and humiliation in store for her suffering secretary... (feel free to continue!)                     

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2013, 08:59:58 PM »

Sandie is crying and crying and massaging her pain between her legs. Tessa grabs Sandie by her hair and she starts yanking hard at her hair. Sandie is screaming in pain, "AAHH MY HAIR LET GO." as Tessa stands Sandie up on her feet. Tessa lets go of Sandie's hair screaming, "Now take off that hidious leather skirt you disobedient bitch, and then throw it into the garbage can and apologize for your pathetic behavior and for thinking that you were so tough and that you were going to beat me up."

Sandie spits right in Tessa's face again screaming, "fuck you bitch, you can't tell me what to do." Tessa once again wipes the huge glob of spit from her face and Tessa's face turns beet red as she screams, "You really are a stupid bitch, and now I'm going to knock the shit out of you until you submit and do whatever I tell you to do. I'm going to teach you a fuckin lesson you'll never forget."

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 07:05:52 PM »
TWO MONTHS LATER, Tessa sits at her desk and reads a business letter which Sandie had written for her. Suddenly, she calls for her, 'Sandie!' When Sandie doesn't appear within ten seconds, Tessa shouts her name again, angrily, 'Sandie!! Bitch, where the hell are you??' - The door opens, and Sandie steps in, meekly, and with her head bent. She is wearing a grey ankle length wool skirt, a white cotton blouse, and flat ballerina shoes. She curtsies, bending her knee low - 'Yes, madam?' Tessa gets up from her office chair and walks towards her. She wears a black leather suit, consisting of a knee length pencil skirt, and matching black leather jacket over a black satin blouse. Tessa's leather outfit is so expensive that Sandie could not in her whole life ever afford even one piece of it - particularly since Tessa has reduced Sandie's salary by almost half. Being taller than Sandie anyway, in her five inch heels she towers over Sandie, in her flat shoes, so much that the girl has to tilt her head back to look up at her. She holds the letter in one hand, with the other she slaps Sandie's face, quick and hard. 'Do you know there are two, yes, two mistakes in this damn letter?' Sandie bends her head, and, looking at the floor, says, hardly above a whisper, 'I'm sorry.' - Tessa slaps the other side of Sandie's face. '"Sorry " what??' she barks at her. 'I'm sorry, MADAM.' 'What do You deserve for your stupidity?' 'I deserve a spanking, Madam. ' 'Yes, I guess you do... Oh, it's nearly five now, I can't be bothered with you moron. Just write it again! Now! You may go home when you've done it.' 'Yes, Madam. Thank you, Madam.' Tessa looks at the sad girl in front of her for one more moment, then says, 'That's all; you can leave in the usual manner.' 'Thank you, Madam.' And Sandie kneels at Tessa's feet, puts the palms of her hands on the other woman's smooth, shiny leather skirt, and kisses the skirt's hem. She gets back on her feet to walk to the door. Once there, she curtsies with one more whispered 'Thank you, Madam', and quietly disappears. - - - But before she starts to rewrite the letter, she locks herself in the office toilet with one of Tessa's high heeled shoes which she has to clean before morning. Hitching up her thin wool skirt an pulling down her little panties, she sits down next to the toilet bowl, kisses Tessa's shoe which she holds in one hand, and slowly starts to masturbate with the fingers of the other, tenderly holding the patent leather shoe to her face.