News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Katie Vs Karen in a Classic Mature Vs Younger Catfight!

• 7 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Katie Vs Karen in a Classic Mature Vs Younger Catfight!
« on: February 14, 2013, 06:00:12 PM »
Karen and Katie were out shopping at the local mall. There paths crossed as they both entered the Ladies Room to freshen up. Karen made a remark about Katie. Katie replied and Karen didn't like Katie's reply, more words were exchanged by the older women and younger girl and a slap from Katie started this NHB Catfight in the bathroom. Who will be beaten and end up with there head in a toilet, Katie or Karen? You decide.

T
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 06:01:47 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Katie Vs Karen in a Classic Mature Vs Younger Catfight!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 06:57:14 PM »
Never bet against a mature woman. Karen is all over this Bitch.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 06:58:44 PM »
Karen and Katie were out shopping at the local mall. There paths crossed as they both entered the Ladies Room to freshen up. Karen made a remark about Katie. Katie replied and Karen didn't like Katie's reply, more words were exchanged by the older women and younger girl and a slap from Katie started this NHB Catfight in the bathroom. Who will be beaten and end up with there head in a toilet, Katie or Karen? You decide.

T
The one leaning on the car you have labeled Karen is definitely the winner going away!!  She'll turn Katie every which way but loose!! 8) :o ;D

Offline meanjeanclark

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 09:37:11 PM »
Come on Karen take that bitch out.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 03:55:08 PM »
Wearing a cute skirt and sandals Katie goes for Karen's head of hair. Karen in her capri jeans, sandals and her black tank top gets a hold of Katie's long dark hair. Karen is surprised at how well Katie is fighting as they pull hair, slap and try to gain an advantage. Their curses at each other and moans of pain echo in the Ladies Room. Katie pushes Karen against the metal bathroom stall wal. " you are going down you old bitch" says Katies through cleeched teeth. " no way cutie I will fuck you up " snarls Karen.
Cheers!

Offline horseman

• God Member
  • Emma, my sextoys
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 06:09:36 PM »
Poor Katie, she loose.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 04:16:32 AM »
As they struggle and fight on the bathroom floor, they sandals falling from their feet. Karen begins to breath heavy and now Katie is on the move. The younger women has Karen byher hair and slams her head into the cold hard floor. " aaaahhh fuck " moans out the older women. " I am gonna mess you up you stinky ole bitch " hisses Katie and as she punches Karen in the mouth. " how'd my fist taste bitch " snaps Katie as she straddles the older women.
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 04:14:56 PM »
" I got you now you old bitch " hisses Katie as has both hands in Karen's hair and hitting her head against the cold hard bathroom floor. " aaahhhh fuuuck let goo of myyyy fuckin hairrrr bitch " moans out the older women. Karen's nose is bleeding. Katie's has a bruise on her cheek and a trickle of blood on her lip. " nooo wayy bitch ' snaps. Katie.
Cheers!