News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Me vs a friend

• 4 Replies

Offline Chantethefab

Me vs a friend
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:17:06 AM »
So a few of us were watching a Chuck episode in which Yvonne had a pretty hectic fight with a model. Ofcourse this got the guys all excited and we had to tease them about it. They did mention that they would not mind seeing me and Natasha going at it. They were split 50/50 on who would emerge victorious if we should clash. So what do you think would happen if me and my friend should tangle.

Not sure if it makes a difference but I'm now 22 and Natasha is a proud 29 year old mother of 1 In size and weight we are so close that we can actually share clothes.

Offline morad

Re: Me vs a friend
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 10:56:50 AM »
Sorry doll but I think Natasha will beat the living shit out of you. Saying that she will probaly also need a couple of days to recover from the damage youll cause.

Offline Chantethefab

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »
As much as I hate it I will have to agree.

Offline Chantethefab

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 12:03:34 PM »
If you dont mind please explain your choice when you vote.

Offline wichoo

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 12:01:19 AM »
I think you will own her Chante. For 1 thing you're into this kinda thing and she's not. Her pic is kinda cutesy while you look like you got some sass to ya. I say you and your youth win and take your time doing it when you realize during the fight you have her out classed, out matched, & out sassed. :)
Gotta love a humiliating end 2 a catfight. ;)