News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Intro to Me and Questions re Polls

• 2 Replies

Offline brainsandbooty

• Try It Bitch
Intro to Me and Questions re Polls
« on: February 28, 2013, 06:17:32 AM »
Hi Everyone!

Im Roxy (or abbie) - spent a lot of time in Australia and Liverpool and now in London UK, have a look at my profile, basically I am into fitness (I teach zumba and personal trainer) - Most of my fights are in clubs / bars and are very intense - usually jealous girls - whilst I don't really go looking I do not shy away from and I fight very vicious .

I wanted some help - I am mainly here for irl if possible - and trying to understand the polls

Catfight - I assume this is who the audience believe would win a real NHB catfight?
TitFight - this seems weird is this who has the biggest or best (in my mind bigger doesn't equal better) - can someone help
Sexfight - I assume this who is better in the bedroom dept?!?!

Lastly, I have had some girls challenge me (most in the US) - but I am happy to open this up to the forum on who I should take on in my first poll (I don't want to win to easy now! xxx)

Hope you are all having fun!

roxy
x

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Intro to Me and Questions re Polls
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 07:03:13 AM »
Real quick hope this helps ....
USUALLY the ladies chat together. BEFORE poll is set up .... To decide what they like in the fight.

Catfight can be about anything, from set rules... NHB  in ring, street fight.. YOU name it. Long as each lady wants the same thing.
BOTH ladies have to agree to be part of the poll.

Titfight can be  part of a catfight ... some ladies just like having their large, firm ladies/ breasts do the fighting chest to chest. Others do like also being able to use hands, pull hair that kind of thing.

Sexfight, again up to the ladies. Can be until one lady, climaxes. Can involve anything sexy the ladies desire, including with toys. Mainly about getting close, sexy, and bodies tight.

ALSO you will see sign ups.. I have run several polls. THE sign up.. I list the setting, what kind of fight it will be. THEN the ladies join in. The actual poll, starting with in a week. Giving the ladies time to join in, and have fun with it.
Hope that helps asnwer some of your questions... please feel free to send PM. If you maybe are not sure, something I just added in here.

Storm

Offline brainsandbooty

• Try It Bitch
Re: Intro to Me and Questions re Polls
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 08:51:28 AM »
thanks xxxx