News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tournament Poll: The Spectacle -- Catfighters Wearing Glasses Round 3!

• 6 Replies

etcaaf

With 2 Rounds in the record books, we move on to Round 3:

(This is a tourney specifically for women who wear glasses - – to recognize them for their beauty and toughness! Here is a recap of the setup.)
A popular manufacturer of designer eyewear for athletes has decided to design a new line specifically for catfighters.  Because and are looking for a star to endorse their product, they have come to FCF to find one.

So here we go:

THE WAR BETWEEN THE FRAMES!”
Aka: “BATTLING BADASSES WEARING GLASSES!”

The Attire is Sports Bras (with Sponsor’s logo) and Thongs. Hosiery is optional.
Fights are submission-only where one wins when her opponent submits or can no longer continue.

Competitors have the choice of fighting in the newly designed shatterproof eyewear or without glasses. Here are some other rules:
Trash-talking is APPRECIATED and ENCOURAGED, especially after voting begins.  Tell us why you are better and badder than your opponent?

For Round 3, the top 4 women receive a Bye:

Undefeated so far at 2 wins and zero losses are Vanessa, HeidiKat, and mandy22!   Joining them with a record of 1 win and 1 loss will be Nerdygurl.  Although 6 women have the identical record of 1 and 1,  Nerdygurl has the highest total of votes pf all 6 (with 5 more than her nearest competitor!).  These 4 will fight the winners of Round 3.

And now...THE CARD!

Laurie Breeze vs. Stacie
super geek vs. Cheer4life
Mistress. Carmella vs. Trudy
Big n Nasty Bytch vs. Natalia

The 4 winners of the above matches will face the 4 women who have Byes in the next round!

NOTE: I will post pics and/or profile links in a later post!

Good luck to all the fighters!

etcaaf

Here are the images!!!

Laurie Breeze vs. Stacie
{alt}
{alt}

super geek vs. Cheer4life
{alt}
{alt}

Mistress. Carmella vs. Trudy
{alt}
{alt}

Big n Nasty Bytch vs. Natalia
{alt}
{alt}

Those who have a Bye this round are:

Vanessa
{alt}

HeidiKat
{alt}

mandy22
{alt}

Nerdygurl
{alt}
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 11:57:05 PM by etcaaf (ETC) »

etcaaf

Voted for Laurie, Bign Nasty.  Saving my other 2 votes for the next round. can I vote for myself 3 times?   ;D

LOL mandy22!  Votes that haven't been cast cannot be used later!  But nice try anyway! :)

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
Laurie!!??   That skinny assed little smurfette has no chance against me.   I'm so going to squish her with my toned and and strong runners legs.  you are SOOO mine sweetie, admit it save yourself a bunch of pain!  grrrrrrr......Stacie, XOXO

etcaaf

Hi Everyone,

ETC Here!  I just wanted to post an Update on Round 3 and a description of how the fighters in Round 4 and beyond will be determined.

This is a 12-Woman Elimination Tournament with each woman guaranteed 3 Matches.

In Round 3, the top 4 fighters had a bye as the other 8 fought for 4 spots.  It is straight elimination from this point on.

In Round 4, the 4 women with Round 3 byes (Vanessa, HeidiKat, mandy22 and Nerdygurl) will fight the 4 winners of Round 3.

So Round 4 is the Quarterfinal (8 fight with 4 Winners); Round 5 is the Semi-Final (4 fight with 2 Winners) and Round 6 is the Final with the remaining 2 women fighting for the title of "FCF Spectacle Queen"!

As Round 3 ends on Tuesday Night, 3/26, Round 4 will be posted on Wednesday Night, 3/27!

Any Feedback is welcome.

Enjoy the poll and the rest of the Tourney and may the Best Woman win!

ETC (Enjoying Those Catfights!)

Offline charlie41

• God Member
Cheer4life goes all the way !!!

etcaaf

As  Round  3 ends, 4 of the fighters have been eliminated and 4 will advance!

Advancing are: Laurie Breeze; Cheer4life; Big n Nasty Bytch; and, Mistress. Carmella.

We bid farewell to the 4 classy ladies have been have been eliminated: Stacie; super geek; Trudy; and, Natalia.  We thank you for participating and hope to see you in future poll.

In Round 4, the women who have advanced will be facing the 4 who have had Byes in Round 3: Vanessa; HeidiKat; mandy22; and, Nerdygurl.

I want to thank the fans for voting and the 8 great ladies for participating as we get ready to move to  Round 4.

Round 4 will be posted tomorrow night due to the lateness of the hour.

Again, and I cannot emphasize this enough, THANK YOU to the fans for voting and to 8 great ladies for participating!

Look for Round 4 sometime early tomorrow evening!

ETC :-)