News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

PRINCESS CASTLE NHB CATFIGHT poll

• 20 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: PRINCESS CASTLE NHB CATFIGHT poll
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 05:41:25 AM »
*picks up her frying pan*

VOTE FOR ME OR ELSE!

Hmmmm well you know they DID say NHB .... wonder if anyone else brought items from the kitchen??  Just showing you. these ladies fight to win!!

Voting closes later friday.. so last chance to help your fave ladies out here!! A few out in the lead.. yet some ladies maybe moving close enough. For a come from behind win.....  Time is almost up!!

Storm

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 05:46:25 AM »
I voted for funj!!
Have fun and tussle.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 12:38:43 PM »
Voted for Paula and Serena... Go girlsssss....
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 04:24:28 PM »
*tosses Justine some steel plated Mickey Mouse ears*
Come on girl! You're only 4 back!

Taylor, if by some fluke you don't come back and win, I've got a couple of pirates lined up for us over here at the Caribbean ride!

ARRRRRRHHHH
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 02:10:06 AM »
LET the trumpets sound ... the royal decree has gone out ...
JUSTINE WINS!!!!  HUrrraayyyyyyyyyy for JUSTINE!!  All eyes watch, as she ascends to her throne. 
Over the top of the princess palace. Fire works begin popping, and exploding in various bright colors. Sparkling, shining, and letting all know, the winner is being crowned.
Festive laughter, drinks being shared, as JUSTINE wins the catfight!!

Lovely LexiBabe ..  this impressive lady. Had been leading almost all the way. Gave Justine all she could handle in the fight. Think Justine just had a few more members. That wanted to serve her as princess. Giving her the last needed boost in votes!

That fantastic PhillyBaby Paula ... Wonderful Wrestling_Heather ..... marvelous MickeyFites .... ALL having nice surges by the end.
Sexy Serena77 ... Gorgeous Grlwrestler ... Skillet swinging and terrific Rasslin Taylor... Making nice showings as well.

A Kewl KatarinaHit ... captivating Cindy_Gets_Beaten ...Impressive Infra ... magnificent  Mistress.Carmella ...
Just enjoyable having WrestlefunJ .. Ladies this time maybe did not go your way. YET you all got some visible love and support. Maybe not a win for you this time.
YET ladies I am honored, having each of you part of this. Some of you meeting for the first time!!
LADIES having the spirit, and courage to jump in. Putting yourself at risk, before everyone here. While having fun and trying to win. YOU are all winners to me. LARGE percent of lady members, may talk it.. YET you did it!! 

My thanks to you.. CONGRATS to Justine.. As well as thanks to all the members being part of this!!

Storm

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 04:34:09 AM »
Congratulations to justine....the glass slipper fit perfectly on her.

Congratulations to all the other ladies. And thank you to storm for making a fun poll
the prez tramp