News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Paulina the Prize

• 5 Replies

Offline Carmellicious

• God Member
  • cmella on trillian
    • like some weird test that a friend wanted me to do
Paulina the Prize
« on: March 24, 2013, 04:02:40 PM »
The club was bumpin', the music was pumpin', and Mistress Carmella was on the prowl!  It was Friday night, and for Carmella, the week seemed to have just begun.  Done up from the feet up, there wasnt an eye in the place that didnt notice her walk by.  Mingling, doing the usual rounds, Carmella is home in her element. Constantly surrounded, her entourage filled with admires, and of course a few haters, not that they'd ever dare admit it.

Making her way across the dance floor, Carmella cant help but notice a slightly tipsy, yet incredibly sexy raven hair'd beauty dancing with a few friends.  A young group of girls, probably around 21-24 years old, Mella easily noticed that the dark beauty is the ring leader, playfully dancing with her friends, innocently rubbing against them.  A smile creeps onto Carmella's face at the sight, taking in the scene.  The girl is definitely not lesbian, but definitely thinks too highly of herself to not be curious.  Slowly, Carmella slides in, moving between the friends, smiling at her target. With the music being so loud, it gives Mella the chance to get extra close as she leans in next to the beauty's ear, whispering softly "those heels look incredible girl, and I am soooo jealous on your hair, bitch! hehe".  Carmella pulls back slightly with a smirk and playful eyes, seeing her new friend smile and blush, as she takes her hand and pulls her in, starting to dance and taking the girl's full attention.  Her friends can only watch, not that Mella cares, nor would their friend soon enough.  Carmella keeps close as they move, the music and the alcohol becoming the perfect combination as they dance close.  "I'm Carmella btw, and you luv?".  She blushes again but smiles, slowly seeming to get more comfortable. "I'm Paulina". Carmella smiles at the response, her hands quickly sliding around Paulina, spinning her slightly away from her.  Mella gets in close behind Paulina, her chin softly resting Paulina's shoulder as she continues to sway and dance, softly whispering "mmm that is such a sexy name, it fits you perfectly hehe".  Before Paulina can even respond with an answer, she feels Mella nip and tug playfully at her ear, easily making a soft moan escape her lips. "C'mon luv, lets go get a drink ;) "

Carmella cant help but smile, so proud at how easy this is going. That is until she turns with Paulina to see a cute lil beefcake holding a couple drinks and looking directly at Paulina, looking confused and lost for words. "um, Paulina? Whats going on??" he askes as Mella quickly turns to her and sees another blush, only this one isnt the innocent, playful blush. 'The boyfriend!!' Mella curses to herself before turning back to face him.  "Ooh! you bought us drinks?? yay! Good boy! ;) ".  Carmella makes her move and reaches for the drinks, only to have the boy pull back away from her grip. "I think you're mistaken, but these are for me and my girlfriend.  Paulina? Come, lets go back to our table".  Paulina is very quiet, and takes a step towards her boyfriend when Carmella suddenly steps between them. "Like scuse me, but we we're dancing. But dont worry, I'll bring her back in one piece ;) ".  Mella turns to face Paulina when she feels the boyfriend's hand against her arm, easing Mella to the side.  Carmella cant believe it!  "yeah Pauly, come on, its getting late anyways" her friends tell her.  Seeing how quiet Paulina is being, Mella is only enticed even more! This hot sex pot is submissive as well!! Quickly, Mella turns back to the boyfriend and snatches the two drinks from him before turning back to the friends "HUSH bitches!!".  The drinks are instantly thrown into their faces as they squeal.  Again, turning back to the boyfriend, Mella wastes no time as her right hand rushes across his face, BITCHSLAPPING him "do not EVER place them hands on this perfection again without permission!!"
I'm simply the object of desire, the reason for others to aspire...the star on tv, on the cover of every magazine...
I'm the girl you'll wanna be...or be with ;)

Don't hate, elevate! ;)

Offline Carmellicious

• God Member
  • cmella on trillian
Re: Paulina the Prize
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 04:15:48 PM »
Paulina

Carmella

Mike (the bf)
I'm simply the object of desire, the reason for others to aspire...the star on tv, on the cover of every magazine...

Don't hate, elevate! ;)

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 04:35:02 PM »
It's going to be an outrageous party with you as the host. After the drive, the boyfriend will be sent home, and you'll enslave several of the girls for fun.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 06:21:14 PM »
oooh, Mella's gonna have some fun with the girls, I think ... Paulina's so hot I might even wanna challenge Mella to have her ... LOL!  ;D :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Carmellicious

• God Member
  • cmella on trillian
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 09:08:54 PM »
oooh, Mella's gonna have some fun with the girls, I think ... Paulina's so hot I might even wanna challenge Mella to have her ... LOL!  ;D :D

oh please Sunny!! like are you already going senile??  We are so far out of your league, not to mention age group :P , that you'd have a heart attack within the first two minutes!! hehe

Maybe her grandmother is a lonely widow?  Behave and I'll put in a good word for ya  ;)

Don't hate, elevate! ;)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 09:51:06 PM »
oooh, Mella's gonna have some fun with the girls, I think ... Paulina's so hot I might even wanna challenge Mella to have her ... LOL!  ;D :D

oh please Sunny!! like are you already going senile??  We are so far out of your league, not to mention age group :P , that you'd have a heart attack within the first two minutes!! hehe

Maybe her grandmother is a lonely widow?  Behave and I'll put in a good word for ya  ;)

Oh, Mella, don't be so cocky ... this ole butch is still fit & strong, and can still teach some of you young bitches a thing or two ... among which is respect for your elders ... Would love hearing you mumbling your tearful apology as I shove strap-on cock down your pretty throat as a warm-up ... dirty GRINS!  :D ;D ;)

Yup, you're right we're in different leagues ... you're in the light, cream-puff weight division while I'm the heavy-weight pro section ... LOL! :D
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 10:10:03 PM by SunnyB »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!