News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mirren vs Chenoweth

• 8 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Mirren vs Chenoweth
« on: March 27, 2013, 01:19:29 PM »
[Helen is 67 years old and 5'4" tall. Kristin is 44 years old and 4'11" tall.] . . .  Kristin Chenoweth and Helen Mirren have met backstage during rehearsals for a stage play many times, and had serious personal differences between them for several weeks. One day, Kristin loses her temper and calls Helen a 'sad old cxnt'. Helen is speechless for a moment, but then says coolly, 'Little girl, I think it's time you get your bottom spanked, to teach you manners'. Kristin faces her with a challenge in her eyes and counters, 'Oh yeah? Do you think I'm afraid of you now? I'll take you on anytime, sad cow.'  Helen looks down at Kristin with contempt, and Kristin flashes a look of hatred up at Helen. - - - Will Kristin stand her ground, defeating Helen and putting her in her place, having the advantage of the huge age gap on her side? Or will the old woman make her threat true and put the 23 years younger Kristin across her knees, spanking and humiliating her?      
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 01:31:55 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Mirren vs Chenoweth
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 01:46:28 PM »
On the day of the final confrontation, Kristin has appeared in her red leather shift dress, and Helen is wearing her two piece suit of silver top and silver skirt. Kristin laughs at her, saying, 'Gawd, I'm gonna rip that silly skirt off you and gag you with it, you ugly old hag!' Helen puts her hands on her hips, smiles viciously at Kristin and counters, 'I see you're wearing your whore outfit, how fitting for you! I'll wipe my arse with your silly dress when I've spanked you, you naughty little girl.' 'Try it, you old slut!' Kristin says with a threatening gaze at Helen. . . . Please, comment on the two actresses fight, who wins and why...  
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 01:48:06 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 06:10:03 PM »
Backstage, the two angry ladies slap each others' faces as hard as they can. Kristin knows she has to stand up to the decades older woman or she'll be the laughing stock for the whole cast and crew. Rising their hands and hitting each others' cheeks, they both start to sweat with their faces glowing red. Helen finds it particularly strenuous to keep her arms up to keep slapping Kristin. But even so Kristin can't believe how tough the old woman is. Kristin tries to grab Helen's hair, but Helen escapes her with turns of her body like a young girl. Twice, Helen has tried to grab Kristin's hair and pull her into a position to put her in a headlock, however, Kristin is too agile to be caught like that easily. Everytime Helen has pulled her hair Kristin repeatedly slapped Helen so hard she had to let go. At one point, the two of them stand facing each other, panting and glaring. 'You bitch,' Kristin hisses, 'I'll slap you silly. I'll show you who's gonna learn manners!' Helen frowns at her contemptuously. 'You little obnoxious brat! When I get you across my knees I give you the spanking I should have given you weeks ago. You're nothing but a spoilt stupid little bitch.' Kristin raises her chin to spit in the taller woman's face, then hits her with her fist. 'Shut up, you ugly, talentless old cow!' Helen has her face averted; she steadies herself from the blow. Finally, she spits back at Kristin's face, raises her fist, and slams it into her face, with such force to make Kristin stagger backwards with an exclamation of pain. 'Talentless? Talentless?? - You ignorant piece of trash! I played characters of world literature when you were soiling your nappies, you arrogant little heap of shit!' And Helen throws another punch at Kristin, but Kristin ducks, then throws herself on Helen, wrapping her arms around her and trying to get her off balance. But the old woman doesn't budge. Kristin ends up pushing and pushing, trying to move Helen's  body, with Helen laughing at her, until she realises how undignified that position is for herself. She steps back, glares at Helen and says, 'Old woman, I'll get you ready for the care home today!' Helen almost drills her gaze into Kristin's eyes, 'You scrawny, trashy slut. It's time I finish with you.' 'Oh, try to do that!' Kristin hisses. 'Just try it!' - And the two women carry on slapping and punching, each hoping the other one would soon show signs of tiredness and of getting worn down.                 

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 02:11:40 PM »
I went with Helen
Cheers!

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 06:02:19 PM »
Celebrity section.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 01:04:01 AM »
Her height advantage and experience gives Helen a decided edge over poor lil Kristin

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 11:42:26 AM »
Thanks for all the responses to this poll and story fragment! Just before time runs out Helen is really gaining more and more advantage; Kristin is no longer in a position to utter words of ridicule or threat towards her opponent, and fear and despair is written over her face instead. While Helen experiences the thrill of defeating a woman who's 23 years younger than herself Kristin goes through the ultimate humiliation of getting thrashed by the old lady. Eagleton, I can't see how both women should be naked at the end of this fistfight, to me, it doesn't logically fit the plot. But Kristin might end up with her dress pulled over her head with all the spectators watching her getting a spanking which divests her of every semblance of dignity.

Offline avocet26

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 01:06:09 PM »
i totally agree with CF supporter. Helen looks in great shape and gets my vote.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 01:41:00 PM »
When I started this poll, I thought Kristin would have a chance. But Helen did it, she thoroughly thrashed Kristin and left her humiliated. Her departing words while she stood over Kristin lying on the floor, beaten, spanked, and sobbing: 'I'll take you on when I'm ninety, you pathetic little brat. Mess with me again if you dare, you sad heap of misery!' Smoothing down her silver skirt and adjusting her sexy top, she walks away elegantly, getting an applause by the spectators. Kristin is then left by herself, too battered to even get off the floor for a long while.