News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Big Bang Theory Catfight

• 25 Replies

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
Re: Big Bang Theory Catfight
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2013, 04:28:01 AM »
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,32869.msg244243.html#msg244243

Had to get to this one first lol

I see. I didn't realize there was a competition.   ;)

-JM

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2013, 05:03:53 AM »
Then you should expect the unexpected.  ;) *giggles*
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 05:08:25 AM by nova1274 »

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2013, 08:09:07 AM »
I don't think I'll lose any sleep over it.

-JM

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2013, 08:19:37 AM »
That's good because id be oh so sad if you did.  But if you do drink warm milk or something

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2013, 03:22:06 PM »
That's good because id be oh so sad if you did.  But if you do drink warm milk or something
Or have Penny sing Soft Kitty to you.

I am remembering more bits and pieces to this episode. I think there was an interaction between Penny and Sheldon that also helped set up Penny's frame of mind going into the fight. Penny and Sheldon are talking while the other guys are upstairs helping Alicia. Sheldon mentions about there being a queen bee and another queen bee coming into the hive and trying to displace her - often leading  to a battle for who is going to be the queen bee. As typical Sheldon it just seems to be a bit of fact he is relating. But of course Penny takes it to meant that she was the queen bee and now is being displaced and may have to fight for her position. Interestingly, although Alicia seems to have won the fight and is celebrating upstairs having sex with the producer, it is Penny who is down with the other "bees'.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2013, 11:42:38 PM »
See you pretty much said it. Imagination vs wondering what really happened. Ill admit my imagination is out of this world. But when I watch or read something, I don't want the surprise of several different outcomes. What I think becomes a competition with what everyone else thought and I get irritated and want answers.

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 05:30:40 AM »
I think the fact that most if the fight is unseen, leads it to being an even bigger turn on. Leaves a lot to the imagination. When the scene fades out, the two girls who looked to be having a pretty good standing, fist throwing affair with each other, are just starting to get into a a ground fight. Wonder how much hair pulling there was, was there any clothes getting ripped, or any grabbing and squeezing of certain body parts? I mean girls will be girls right?

Oh and I'm pretty sure Howard would be registered at this forum judging by his reaction to the fight haha.

I definitely agree about the fight. If it had been resolved onscreen it would ave to have been in a corny, sitcom-y kind of way that wouldn't be a tenth as good as our imaginations.

I also have to agree about Howard. He was loving it!

-JM
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 05:31:06 AM by Jebediah Morningside »

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2013, 07:49:36 AM »

I'd be extremely OK with that option.   ;D

-JM

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2013, 03:16:48 PM »

I'd be extremely OK with that option.   ;D

-JM
She could also rub vapor rub on your chest but giving you a sponge bath is probably asking too much. Even Sheldon didn't insist on that.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2013, 12:00:46 AM »
Good one lol  ;D

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2013, 08:57:00 PM »
Somebody earlier said they wanted to see this... it is on youtube of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t66Ms20npTU

Loved seeing this with my wife.  It is her favorite show.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)