News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

(story) Rachel Bilson vs. Ashley Tisdale

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
(story) Rachel Bilson vs. Ashley Tisdale
« on: August 25, 2013, 05:02:17 AM »
There was a huge worry after the last WBACCF card, it had to do with six women going to the absolute limit of what they could do and take.  What if someone made a name for themselves by picking the bones of a woman in recovery?   Elisha Cuthbert knew that more than anyone, after her first fight with Rachel Bilson she was met with a very mean Mila Kunis.  After her second fight with Rachel which was even more vicious then the first she wanted extra security around her.  No time alone, no cheap fights for other women to get a cheap win.

She still had a friendship with Kristin Kreuk even though she was now told Kristin ranked ahead of her on everyone lists.  No matter how much that hurt she understood in Kristins last three fights she was damn impressive, a catfight with Shiri Appleby ending a feud.  Starting a intensely hate filled war with Alona Tal where both women beat the other senseless with a lot of skill.  She owed it to Kristin to tell her never to be alone until she was fully healed and ready to fight again… Ready to fight again.

Kristin knew Elisha was right and looked at her emails, she had gotten requests for ‘coffee’ from Ashley Tisdale and Lucy Hale.  “Opportunistic bitches”

There was another name on her list of emails one that she couldn’t believe was being opportunistic.  An email from Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Elsewhere Alona Tal was on board a plane looking at an email she had gotten from Sarah Michelle Gellar.  The email congratulated her on the fight with Kristin and wondered how a three woman fight would turn out.  Or just the two of them, woman vs. woman. 

“Bet she sent that to Kristin as well…”  Even though she hated the fighting she would be lying to herself if the thought of a skill vs skill fight with Sarah Michelle Gellar didn’t intrigue her.  She needed months off to recover from the beating Kreuk gave her though.

Rachel Bilson was at the spa, she was recovering from her second war with Elisha.  To put herself through so much and not give up but still not win.  She won fights but would always be labelled a jobber and not getting the win over Elisha kept her in that category but also drove Elisha’s rep down as well.  They fought to two draws and all she had to show for it was a bruised and beaten body.  Nothing was worst then fighting a woman you hate to a draw.  At least if you lost you could say ‘I did my best she beat me’ You know you didn’t do enough but when you fight to a draw it means as much that you couldn’t take enough as much as do.

‘Get in there and do it’

Rachel could hear voices outside her door and recognized them from TV but couldn’t quite place it.

‘I want to challenge someone but I want a big time fight, you say you want in go in there and do it”

Ashley Tisdale walked into Rachels private room, Ashley had signed a deal to fight Rachel on the second WBACCF card but Emile De Ravin’s got in first

“It should have been us you know that right”

“Listen Ashley , Emile got her contract signed first if you still want to fight me let me heal up and…”

Rachel’s trepidation gave Ashley some confidence “If we fought you wouldn’t need to be healing up because I’d have beaten you and that fight with Elisha would never have happened.”

“Ok if that’s what you want to believe then believe it just leave me alone”

Ashley dropped her purse and walked up and got in Rachel’s face.  Rachel backed away from her and meekly put her head down “Please Ashley, you don’t want to do this.”

“I wanted to do this for nearly a year and then Elisha sends me an email about where you are.  She can’t get the job done I guess she wants to see if I can.”

Rachel looked down and bit her lip but Ashley could hear her mumble “Elisha”

Ashley Tisdale had never felt such a rush in her life; this was confidence and a different confidence.  She was confident in her looks but she had never been part of the unknown world of celebrity catfighting.  She worked out a lot hoping that if it ever came to a fight she’d be prepared but you are never prepared for it according to her best friend Vanessa Hudgens.

“Listen up Bilson, I’ve always wanted to beat the living hell out of you but I recognize you are inferior to me on all levels.  So just say you fear me and that I’m a better woman then you.”

Rachel locked eyes with Ashley for the first time “You’re here to kick my ass then go ahead and kick it but guess what…” Rachel slapped Ashley Tisdale who backed up to the wall and felt a tear come down.  “You aren’t better than me and never will be.”

Ashley took a deep breath  and pushed off the wall and got in Bilson’s face.  “Glad you are ready to fight back because guesses what…”  She looked into Bilson’s eyes doing everything she could to intimidate her and it kind of worked as she could see the fear in Rachel’s eyes but the defiance as well.  She shoved Rachel “I’m ready too.”

Ashley had never felt an excitement like this before, the electricity in the air the fire in her belly.  The sight of Rachel Bilson taking off her robe and being completely naked was amazing.  So amazing she stepped back and took off her top and threw it behind her and stepped out of her pants and panties and kicked them behind her.

Ashley’s body was perfection, tanned skin and tight muscles.  Rachel had a great body but it still looked like she had been in a battle, her breasts were purple.  Stomach still had bruising and now her pussy was completey shaved.  Ashley heard some damage was done in that fight with Elisha but to see it first hand she got caught wondering if she would ever be able to take that kind of punishment.

Slap pap thump

While Tisdale was wondering about Bilson’s punishment, Rachel launched into her hitting a slap then a backhand slap and finally she pushed Ashley into the wall.

Bilson slapped Rachel twice more which put Ashley down, from there she kicked Tisdale in the ribs and got on the blondes back.  Rachel kept slapping Ashley in the back of the head before her hands started to hurt so she grabbed Tisdale by the back of the hair, lifted her up and slammed her against the door.

Ashley was crying and then gasping for air as the more experienced catfighter Rachel Bilson had both hands around the blondes neck.  The worst part for Ashley was what she heard Rachel say “You should never have mentioned Elisha”

Rachel got brought back down to earth though as Ashley got her hands up and on Rachel’s injured tits.  One hard squeeze and Rachel was screaming  her head off “Let go, I don’t want to do this so soon… Please let go, you win ok just not..”

Tisdale let go and hit a punch that put Bilson down on all fours “Not good enough, I’ve waited for this and”  Tisdale stomped Rachel between the shoulders.  She squatted down and grabbed Rachel’s  hair and leaned back “Quit, I quit please stop.”

Ashley let her go and Bilsons face bounced off the floor, Ashley smiled looking down at the face hitting the floor.  She lifted Bilson’s face from the floor, giggled  and slammed Bilsons face into the floor.  She then leaned forward putting as much weight as possible on Rachels head.

She stood up and fixed herself up and then walked on Rachel’s body until, now she was standing over the beaten Rachel Billson’s head.  “All these years I wanted to fight you and I knew I’d hurt you bad because I’m better than you.”

She bent down and picked Rachel up and got her hands under Rachels arm pits.  “Say it Rachel and I stop, just say I’m better than you.”

“You beat me in a fight, you hurt me bad but I’ll never say those words because you are not better.”

“BITCH” Ashley brought her arms completely under Rachels and locked in a bearhug making sure her tits were attacking Bilsons damaged ones

“Stop please”

“Say I’m better”

“No”

“I’m better and you know it.”

“I quit”

“Say it then”

“I quit.”

Ashley pushed forward and slammed Rachel into the door “Say the fucking words I want to hear”

Rachel brought her thumbs up into Ashley’s eyes and it backed up the blonde and Bilson took a deep breath and hit two slaps but was then hit with one that put her down.

Ashley immediately jumped down but Rachel moved and jumped on Ashley’s back and slapped her a few times before Ashley tucked her head in and threw Rachel off her back.  Both women got up to their knees and exchanged slaps, Bilson hit a second slap and seemed to have a bit of fire back.

Tisdale slapped Rachels’ boob though and Bilson forgot about the fighting back and gave up once again.  Ashley lied down on her back lifted her knees up and spread them “If you eat me out I’ll stop”

Jaime King  stormed in with Ashley Benson on her back and dragging Vanessa Hudgens who was  holding onto her ankle “That’s enough she got into a vicious fight with Elisha and you’re here picking her bones.”

Ashley got up and was embarrassed now “I don’t like her and can take her whether she’s 100 percent or whatever she is now”

Rachel got on her knees and covered herself with her arms and was crying “You wish” She muttered and Ashley forgot about Jaime for a second ad walked in front of Bilson and thrusted her pussy into Bilsons head

“Fuck you, bitch”

Bilson stood up confident now that her big friend was here “Fuck you… Only reason you won this was my injuries and you bloody well know it.  I’m hurt and you need to know that some day I’m coming for you.  I’m not like Elisha, she was scared to go after Mila… You did this to me and I think I did enough to you that you know it’ll be different when I’m READY to fight you.”

“Walk out with your friend or I’ll slap you the way I’ve been holding back.”

“Ok Rachel let’s leave, go get your robe and we’ll leave”

“Yeah Rachel leave”

“Show me that slap”

Ashley and Rachel got nose to nose “When you’re ready to fight me I’ll gladly show you and then you’ll admit I’m better than you.”

“It’ll never happen but when I’m done with you on that day you will tell me not just how much better I am but you will also beg my forgiveness for today.”

“You will never beat me.”

Jaime and Rachel finally left and Vanessa looked at her naked friend “mm mmn nice body”

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: (story) Rachel Bilson vs. Ashley Tisdale
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 05:22:41 AM »
Excellent story, my friend.  Tisdale is a personal favorite of mine.   :)

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: (story) Rachel Bilson vs. Ashley Tisdale
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 08:58:18 PM »
Praise from Caesar
Thanks Jack, I got to admit I kinda enjoyed writing with her.  Will def use her more in the future

BTW for others coming soon in story format (Teresa Palmer vs. Tammin Sursok, Kelly Overton vs. Jamie Grey Hyder and WBACCF #8)