News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Making of the new Manager...(story based on a poll)

• 37 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Re: Making of the new Manager...(story based on a poll)
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 12:04:58 AM »
I,  as well as many others, eagerly await the conclusion of this wonderfully brutal story. Some of us like it rough! Keep up the good work. It can be rather discouraging when you don't receive feedback on a story, but realize that many here who thoroughly enjoy your stories just don't take the time to comment. They should, but they don't. Perhaps they don't understand how critical that is for a writer . Your let me just say...... Your wbrother appreciated brother

well...about the comments...when you see 2000 views and no comments you wonder if someone liked the story or not as ..ok..I know...
2000 opened it and probably read it...but if nobody left one comment, it means that nobody liked it...and you think that you only wasted your time posting it...'cos for sure I like my stories, I write them for my "personal enjoyment" and I share hoping that someone else
 is as sick as I am...making me know that I am not alone in that madness....!  ;D

Then about brutality....I always state that my stories are all pure fantasy as I hate violence and brutality in the real life, but in fiction and fantasy world I like it, probably it is my way to download my evil side....
then sometimes I don't know how far I can go as I would not like to disturb other people....
for example, now in this particular story I have some idea on Yuko....that will end KOed by Inga....and in my mind I also see Jenny back
in the fight....I would like to be bad and rough...but not sure if this can be appreciated or not...so may be I can finish the story and add a separate further ending, only for those who want to read it....

I absolutely get what you're saying! This site is a world of fantasy and a place where we can all let our hair down mand let the fur fly...so to speak. You have found an audience here. You are a TALENTED writer. I write for a living, and you are a more fluid, indulging writer than I am. Don't worry at all about other people's "likes" or "dis-likes". This site is all about fantasy FIGHTING...which by nature is VIOLENT. Some people enjoy things a bit rougher in their FANTASIES than others while some have a have a foot fetish or something.i like chicks getting knocked the fuck out. Don't be discouraged my friend. You are a wonderful writer and need to know that. Kudos and keep it up.

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2013, 12:40:55 PM »
I absolutely get what you're saying! This site is a world of fantasy and a place where we can all let our hair down mand let the fur fly...so to speak. You have found an audience here. You are a TALENTED writer. I write for a living, and you are a more fluid, indulging writer than I am. Don't worry at all about other people's "likes" or "dis-likes". This site is all about fantasy FIGHTING...which by nature is VIOLENT. Some people enjoy things a bit rougher in their FANTASIES than others while some have a have a foot fetish or something.i like chicks getting knocked the fuck out. Don't be discouraged my friend. You are a wonderful writer and need to know that. Kudos and keep it up.

well....thanks again for the - too - kind words of appreciation, considering also that I am not an English native guy, so my English cannot be really "perfect"..Luckily I don't write for living or I would probably be left starving, especially because the subject that I like writing on is not easy to be sold (unless your name is Stephen King  ;D )...
It is just a hobby that came out only recently and actually I have some more stories posted on another site that involve something more than simple catfights, being more spies/policewomen oriented with some demises too, so not suitable for this site.

I'll try to post the last part of this story soon....
I have already it into my mind, I can see the actions and just need to describe what I am seeing..

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2013, 08:50:19 PM »
York, I am so glad you are writing the finale between Yuko and Inga!  I have enjoyed the hard fought battles thus far and have high expectations for the finale!   ;) These ladies REALLY wanted that management spot!
 ;D

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2013, 03:23:43 PM »
York, I am so glad you are writing the finale between Yuko and Inga!  I have enjoyed the hard fought battles thus far and have high expectations for the finale!   ;) These ladies REALLY wanted that management spot!
 ;D

wooow...at last I am back to a sort of "normal life" after an hectic, crazy period that kept me far from
my fav hobby.......Now I am going to complete the story of the final fight between Inga and Yuko....
that will involve also Tamina and Jenny ...
then I have a "promised story" for my dear friend Arianne...
quite busy schedule..

Offline nightcoast136

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2013, 07:09:24 AM »
Looking forward to your next stories.

nightcoast 136
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 07:10:36 AM by nightcoast136 »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2013, 04:18:46 PM »
ok....in the meantime I put down few lines describing what happened right before the final......
just to get back into the spirit of the story...  :)

========== ========================== =================

So Inga had completely destroyed and humiliated the Asian brunette Jenny that was lying unconscious on the carpeted floor. I picked up Jenny’s clothes, her miniskirt and her ripped blouse that her foe had discarded on the floor then lifted Jenny’s limp body in my arms and carried rapidly the defeated beauty into my office.

As I walked back along the corridor followed by Yuko, I could smell the sweet scent coming from her hair with her head leaning against my chest, her legs and arms dangling rhythmically.

I entered the office and Yuko came to help as I gently draped Jenny on the leather sofa that was placed on the right side of the spacious room.
- Oh, my God. – she whispered looking at how Inga had enjoyed abusing the Asian brunette’s body. Her tits were purple and bruised, blood trickling from the nipples.
Her face was not much beaten, though there was blood exiting her nose and the corner of the mouth. Her thighs were wet and shining with her juices and her groin was reddened where Inga had brutally ripped her pussy hair.

- Would you mind bring me some ice and a bottle of water, honey ? -  I said turning to Yuko – you will find some in the frigobar down there. – I indicated the small wooden bar near the table. In the meantime I took the thong out of Jenny’s mouth and put it rapidly into my pocket, willing to keep it as a souvenir of the beautiful brunette.

Yuko walked to get the ice as I had asked as instead Tamina that had recovered fully from her previous defeat with her Japanese opponent, remained seated on the armchair showing no whatsoever interest or pity for the beaten sleeping beauty that we were attending.

Yuko came back bringing a bottle of mineral water and some cubes of ice inside a clothes, handing both to me and I proceeded to apply it on Jenny’s face and head, rubbing it gently and getting some sort of response as the brunette moaned softly and began stirring, opening her sweet brown eyes and looking around, with a dazed and groggy expression.

- What happened ? – she whispered with soft voice – Did I lose ? –
I smiled, caressing her face. – Unfortunately yes, honey. But you have been great. Now you are fine and you will be okay soon. –
She sighed, knowing that her defeat meant the end of her chance to get the desired promotion to Manager.

Yuko was standing right behind me. I turned to her. – Would you mind ? –
I asked standing up and leaving the place to her, passing the clothe and the water bottle to her. – I think that this is a woman’s job. –
Yuko nodded and sat at my previous place taking care of the still dazed brunette.

We had agreed to allow one hour break before starting the final fight and indeed Inga had already disappeared after leaving the room where she had destroyed and humiliated Jenny. I thought that she had probably gone to refresh herself and prepare for the next fight, the final.

Also Tamina had left my office as instead Yuko was keeping on taking care of Jenny that still lying on the leather couch was slowly recovering from the beating.
She was still naked apart for her sexy boots as the Japanese girl had finished cleaning her body using some wet tissues and was now caressing the brunette hair softly.

As we waited for the final fight I took the chance to review some urgent documents but occasionally my eyes dropped to the couch on the side of the office, noting how Yuko’s gesture were becoming more and more  affectionate as she was keeping taking care of Jenny, caressing and massaging the sexy Chinese brunette’s naked body.

Jenny was now moaning softly, accepting the attention of the Japanese girl and from my chair I had a clear view of what was going on between the two Asians that were now clearly exchange passionate touches and kisses.

Yuko’s head was right over Jenny’s face and though her long hair were covering and hiding the view I was pretty sure that she was indeed kissing the brunette, whereas her left hand was rubbing Jenny’s groin, making her react in pleasure, with soft moans exiting her lips and her legs shaking, the stiletto heels of her boots clearly trembling over the edge of the couch.

I did not dare disturbing the two girls that anyway looked not really caring of my silent presence, actually I was very careful not disturbing them as I was savouring that sort of private encounter that they were displaying in front of me.

I could see how Jenny’s tits were fully erected with the dark nipples protruding as Yuko was masterly teasing them. Her hips too were moving, waving, following the rhythm of Yuko’s touches. Her hands were now holding Yuko’s head, pulling her and pushing her mouth, sealing the passionate kiss of their new friendship.

My eyes were hypnotized, stuck on that scene, watching those two beautiful young women enjoying their sexy bodies with Jenny now surely having an orgasm, but a very different one from those experienced before with Inga.

The hour break came - unfortunately – to its end when Inga and Tamina came back together. The blonde beauty entered my office carrying a sport bag on her shoulder and a mean expression on her face. She had surely refresh herself and looked ready for the final bout.
She looked and Jenny and Yuko, still on the leather couch and smirked evilly.

- Com’n, bitch – she looked at Yuko with an evil expression – it is your turn now, or do you prefer to crawl away avoiding the beating and the humiliation that I have in store for you. See how that slut has been rendered ? – she laughed watching at Jenny that had fully recovered now, though was still lying on the couch.

Yuko remained silent as she stood up and walked behind the blonde vixen, following her into the board room, looking concentrated in her difficult task.
- Com’n Yuko – Jenny whispered, sitting up. – Beat the bitch and be our next Manager. -
Yuko turned, smiled and looked at her new friend. – Sure. I’ll avenge you, honey. –
She ran back and gave another kiss to the brunette.

The irate voice of Inga came from outside.
- Do you mind moving that skinny ass of yours and come out, bitch ? I am in a hurry to smash your face and make you my next sex slave. -

The two Asians separated then Yuko exited the office and Jenny walked to my desk, seating on a chair beside me, in front of the screen, still completely naked, only her thigh high boots covering her long legs. She obviously did not show to care and I did not complain, fully appreciating that vision.

Also Tamina took a chair and joined us to watch the final fight as on the wide screen. The video cameras were all on and we could see Yuko entering the spacious room, closing the door behind her and facing Inga, ready in a menacing stand.

The final was finally on.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 04:19:50 PM by York »

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2013, 10:05:51 PM »
Great work York. Waiting for the final!

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2013, 09:43:45 AM »
Great build up for the final!  :)