News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sexy Shelly and Debra (Dutch Queen) Punta Cana vacation fight

• 5 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Sexy Shelly and Debra (Dutch Queen) Punta Cana vacation fight
« on: August 10, 2013, 06:50:20 AM »

Sexy Shelly and her husband goes on vacation to Punta Cana, dominican Republic.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Sexy Shelly and Debra (Dutch Queen) Punta Cana vacation fight
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 06:56:26 AM »

The first night that Shelly and Billy are in Punta Cana, at the restaurant for dinner and a slightly intoxicated
Debra invites herself to the table with Shelly and Billy and the gorgeous 50 year old blond soap opera star starts flirting with Billy. They started throwing punches at the restaurant, but wait until you hear what happens when The beautiful Dutch Queen with a few more drinks in her follows Shelly and Billy back to their cottage.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 07:19:43 AM »

Debra came right up to the door of the cottage and she was pounding at the door."Come on you stupid little bitch, didn't you see how hard your husbands. cock was for me. I wanna fight you for your husband cock bitch."

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 07:21:29 AM »

Dear Mistress Vicky,

This is a scenario that happens quite often, a young, sexy beautiful wife and her husband, and some gorgeous, intoxicated soap opera star mature woman tries to seduce you. Please write a story that is not too bloody and violent, but until one woman has clearly won or been knocked unconscious, and then the winner totally humiliates the loser. I’ll let you pick the young gorgeous young wife 20 or 30s and the gorgeous soup opera star around 50 years old.

I am a very lucky man. My wife Shelly has a gorgeous face, very sexy ass and legs, and although her breasts are not huge, they are very sexy and she has huge sexy nipples. What makes my wife even more special is that she loves cat fighting just as much as I do. She has had several fights for me and she always lands up sitting on the other woman’s face. I want to tell you about what happened recently when we went on vacation to Punta Cana and we stayed in a place that had cottages scattered on a long open beach. It was the first night of a week and we went to one of the restaurants for dinner and

There was this very really gorgeous mature blond. You could tell that she was a real head turner when she was a little younger. She also had huge sexy breasts hanging halfway out of her low cut black micro mini dress. She was all made up and looked very sexy, but she was quite intoxicated and drinking more. She was definitely the soap opera star type. Debra invited herself to join Shelly and myself at our table and almost immediately told us that she was recently divorced 50 year old, old woman and that her husband discarded like trash. I told her that her husband must be crazy, and that she’s not only gorgeous, but really hot too.”

Both women changed instantly. Shelly was pissed that I said that,” and Debra was smiling at me and she hugged me, a long sexy hug. That got Shelly even more pissed off. The two woman stared daggers at each other during dinner and when dessert came, after Debra had picked a desert off the dessert cart, she decided that she shouldn’t eat the cake and gave it to me and told me that a sweat guy like me deserves something sweat for a change, and she gave Shelly a dirty look. That made Shelly lean next to me and say “If this cow doesn’t stay away from you I’m going to black her eyes and sit on her face. Soon they were screaming and threatening, and then they started throwing punches while I was sitting in the middle, and next I had to drag my screaming wife out of the restaurant. I had never seen Shelly so angry. She was screaming, “You fat ugly whore, you cow, no wonder he left you. No man would want you, and you better stay away from my husband.” She was screaming and trying to break loose from my arm around her, even after I dragged her out of the restaurant.

Then she couldn’t believe that I stopped her, and she couldn’t believe that this 50 year old woman was trying to seduce me, and most of all she couldn’t believe that I love woman fighting so much and I wouldn’t let her fight for me. We were already about ¾ of the way back to our cottage when Debra screamed out, “Get over here you skinny little bitch. You think I’m a fat ugly cow. Your husband doesn’t think so bitch. Didn’t you see how hard his cock is for me.” Shelly pulled away from me and she turned around and started to walk back toward Debra screaming, “No man wants an old, flabby whore like you.” I grabbed Shelly and dragged her. Debra was gaining on us, she was only about 30 steps behind us when I slammed the door to the cottage.

Debra was at the door, trying to the door nob, trying to get in. Screaming either drunkenly or insanely “fight me for your husband’s cock you stupid little bitch. Your husband wants to fuck me almost as bad as I wanna make you lick his cum out of my cxnt.” Debra went on and Shelly was trying to kick and jump and get away from me as I tried holding her on my lap as I sat on the couch.

Shelly kicked me hard and “I let go of her, and I grabbed my aching leg. Just then Shelly ran to the door, opened it and started screaming, “Get in here you old cow, you fuckin whore.” Debra walked in and she shoved my wife back. Shelly stumbled backwards a few steps on her high heels and Debra slammed the door shut. Shelly’s face was red and she lunged toward Debra trying to slap at her face, but Debra easily swatted Shelly’s hand out of the way and she slapped Debra right across her face. Shelly moaned as her head was spun sideways from the force of Debra’s hard smack, and she put her hand to her face and Shelly just gets this shocked look on her face. 

Debra slaps her again, backhand across the other side of her face, knocking Shelly’s head back in the other direction. Shelly is caught totally off guard, but Shelly is infuriated too. She punches Debra right in her nose, making her nose bleed, she’s so pissed off she really wants to knock the shit out of this old blond whore.” Blood starts rolling out of Debra’s nose and Debra puts her hand to her nose and seeing her own blood Debra stepped back and she held up her fists like a man ready to fist fight screaming, “You stupid little bitch, I’m going to your husband and I’ll make you my bitch. I’ll,” but before Debra can finish the sentence, Shelly sent her right fist at Debra’s face, but Debra managed to raise her left hand up and block Shelly’s punch, and with her own right fist she sent it plowing “bang,” right into Shelly’s chin. You could hear Shelly’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snapped back, but before Shelly could fall backwards or do anything,

Debra started slapping my wife silly. She was cracking her face back and forth, and back and forth, forehand backhand, forehand, backhand over and over again until Shelly’s lip cracked open, and blood is rolling from both of the corners of her mouth. Debra screamed, “I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you wanted to fight me so bad,” Debra starts laughing, “you can’t even fight. I beat you up you stupid bitch, and now I’m really going to make a fuckin fool out of you,” and Shelly has tears streaming down her rosy red cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, but she doesn’t say a word. Shelly is slapped silly, but she’s still really infuriated and she loses her temper again. She screams, “I’m not finished with you yet you stupid  old cow.” She sent her right fist feebly at Debra’s face, but Debra easily reaches up and she grabs Shelly’s wrist in mid air with her right hand, and with her own left fist she sent it plowing uppercut into Shelly’s jaw. You could hear Shelly’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swung strait up in the air, and when Shelly’s head came back down, Shelly is punched silly. The super hot, sexy 50 year old woman has punched my wife into la la land.

My wife rose up and when her head came back down, Shelly’s fuckin eyes were swimming around in her head, and her legs were all rubbery. She had to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance, and then she just started to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then she just got this silly little smile across her face. All of a sudden my cock was rock hard. This 50 year old blond soap opera “Queen” has just punched my gorgeous young wife unconscious, and Shelly was stumbling forward and back. You could just tell that my wife was fading in and out of consciousness over and over again.

Debra grabbed my wife by her blond hair and she pulled her down onto the carpeted floor on her hands and knees. Debra wrenched at Shelly’s hair, making Shelly look right up at her. Shelly groaned and I think that Debra was just as shocked as I was that Shelly was no longer screaming, no longer fighting, no longer threatening. Debra laughed as she looked into Shelly’s eyes and Shelly’s eye were swimming around in her fuckin head. Debra laughed and she screamed “You want to suck my cxnt. You want your husband to experience a real and beautiful woman like me, and you want me too, don’t you.” Shelly looks like she is about to cry, but she’s doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled.  Shelly is on her hands and knees looking up at Debra. Then she screamed “Let go.” As she tried to pull away, but Debra had a tight grip on her hair, and Debra got angry and she dragged Shelly around the carpet screaming, “You’re going to beg me to fuck your husband you stupid little bitch, and you’re going to sit in there and watch, and when I’m finished fucking him bitch, I’ll make you beg me to let you lick it out of my cxnt, because that is the closest you’re going to get to your husband cock until this vacation is over.

Shelly’s eyes are starting to fill with tears and her face turns red. I’m thinking now my wife is going to lose her temper and there’s going to be a fight after all. Shelly started trying to pull away from Debra, but Debra grabbed Shelly’s hair with both of her hands and she rolled my wife over onto her back, and she sat down right on Shelly’s stomach.  I was shocked that my wife didn’t put up any fight. Debra started slapping my wife’s face forehand and backhand over and over again. Back and forth my wife’s face was swinging from side to side under her hard slaps. She smacked my wife’s face silly until my wife was crying out, “Billy, Billy help me.” Debra stopped slapping Shelly and said, “You’re husband isn’t going to help you bitch. He can’t wait to fuck me, and he can’t wait to watch you lick my tits. Debra raises up and she ripped my wife’s blouse wide open. Buttons flew in every direction. Then she pulled her bra down, exposing my wife’s sexy tits. Debra started laughing as she screamed “No wonder Billy couldn’t take his eyes off of me bitch. Look at these little pancake sized tits of yours.” She started twisting at Shelly’s nipples and Shelly’s eyes filled with tears again and she started pleading, “Please, I’m begging you, please stop.”

Debra let go of Shelly’s nipples and she stood up over Shelly. I could see a look of relief come across Shelly’s face, but very quickly that look of relief turned to a look of horror as Debra took her dress off. While Shelly looked horrified, my cock was as hard as a rock seeing beautiful blond Debra’s body. She might be 50 years old, but her body was tight and very toned, and her huge bra could hardly contain her big, sexy tits. Debra removed her bra and she was smiling, and I was smiling too. WOW I was amazed at how firm her huge natural breasts were. She sat back down on Shelly’s stomach and she grabbed Shelly’s hair and pulled her head up off the carpet. Debra laughed and she said, “Tell your husband that this is what a real woman’s tits look like.” Shelly is so beautiful, but she looked so pathetic, she just lies there crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a fuckin word.

Debra gets up off of Shelly and she leans forward, grabbing my sexy wife by her hair and she pulled her up onto her feet. Then she grabs Shelly’s panties and she pulls them down, making Shelly step out of them when they reached the floor. Debra stepped behind Shelly and she grabbed Shelly’s hair with her left hand, then she took the middle finger of her right hand and she shoved it right into my wife’s pussy, right from behind. Tears started to flood Shelly’s eyes and she was crying out, “no, please, please stop.” Tears were streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and Debra was fucking my wife with her middle finger, and I could see my wife’s nipples grow to twice their size. Shelly’s sexy little tits are bouncing up and down, and her nipples are rock hard and beet red. Yes Debra’s big, sexy tits are bouncing and swinging around, and Debra’s big nipples are rock hard and beet red.  My cock hurts so much now that I can’t help myself, and I get up off of the couch and I lower my pants and kick them off. I’m not wearing any underwear, and my cock is harder than it has ever been before, and my cock is bouncing up and down.

Debra start laughing viciously as she drags Shelly right in front of me. Debra still has her finger in Shelly’s pussy, and she’s fucking my wife right in front of me.  Can you just imagine watching this gorgeous, strong, tough older woman, completely taking all of my wife’s will away from her. I’m totally amazed as I witness this 50 year old blond knock all the fight right out of my wife. She draining every last drop of dignity right out of my wife, and my wife can’t do anything to stop her. This is by far the most erotic experience of my life, but it’s only about to get much more erotic.

Now Debra started laughing even harder as she screams, “You’re enjoying this you pathetic little slut, aren’t you. Look at her Billy, look at how excited you’re wife gets when she gets beat up and masturbated by a real woman in front of you. She’s a fuckin puppet on my finger Billy. Look at what I’m doing to her,” Debra is laughing and so am I when I hear Debra say, “Look at her Billy, Look at this little whore now Billy. This pathetic little slut is going to cum right on my finger, right in front of you Billy.” She’s jerking her off, and Shelly is moaning and moaning. Sweat is pouring down her face and her nipples are rock hard and ready to burst.

I’m watching the tough sexy soap opera star blond masturbating my hot, sexy wife, and then I see her slide her middle finger out of Shelly’s cxnt. Shelly starts bouncing up and down, and she moaning and muttering and crying out, “plee, pleeeeeeeaze fuck me owwwwww fuck me.” Debra is totally humiliating my wife, but my wife really doesn’t care. Debra laughs and screams, “beg me to fuck you Shelly.” Shelly starts desperately crying out, “fuck me, please fuck me, I’m begging you fuck me.” 

I couldn’t believe it. Debra takes her thumb and she shoves it right into Shelly’s soaking wet, hot pussy. She’s holding my wife’s hair, but it’s Shelly who’s bouncing up and down and up and down over and over again right on this tough blond hottie’s thumb. Debra is bouncing my sexy little wife around and she starts rubbing my wife’s ass with her fingers. She sticks her pointer finger and her middle finger into Shelly’s ass hole and Shelly starts screaming like a wounded animal. She’s leaping around almost uncontrollably as she starts exploding over and over again right on the big, tough Dutch woman’s finger, while the Dutch Queen fucked her up her ass. My wife was screeching, and having insane orgasm after orgasm. I never saw her going off like this. Debra screaming, “You love it, don’t you whore.” Shelly was laughing and crying and she starts screaming, “I love it, I do love it. Pleeeeeze fuck me. oooowwwww.” Debra is holding my wife up and my wife is telling me how much she loves to get masturbated by this gorgeous blond Queen.

Debra pulls her fingers out of my wife as she pulls her forward by her fuckin hair onto her hands and knees on the carpet. Then she holds her right hand in Shelly’s face screaming, “You made such a mess on my fingers whore, now I want you to lick my fingers clean.” I was sitting there totally shocked at how Debra had turned my wife into such a pathetic submissive bitch, but my wife never looked so hot and so sexy as she looked with Debra totally in control of her. My wife held Debra’s hand right up to her lips, and she stuck her tongue out and she started licking Debra’s fingers clean. She was slobbering over her fingers and licking them over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master.

Debra laughed and she said, “you are going to use your tongue like that on my cxnt you whore.” Debra pulled her hand away from my wife’s mouth, and Debra walked up to me. Debra screamed, “get over here Shelly.” Shelly crawled over to Debra. Debra said, “sit down on the couch next to your husband.” Shelly sat down next to me, but she couldn’t look at me.” Debra leaned forward and she said, “now kiss my nipples, both of you.” My cock was so hard that it banged against Debra’s big, sexy tit. Then as I leaned forward and looked, I could see my wife wrapping her lips around Debra’s big, hard erect nipple and kissing it. I could see Debra’s nipples grow almost twice as large, and I put my lips to her nipple and I kissed it. My wife and I start kissing Debra’s big, hard erect nipples over and over again. Debra screamed, “suck them, suck my nipples.” I started sucking Debra’s baby bottle nipple like a little baby, and I can see my wife, my sexy, beautiful wife sucking away at Debra’s rock hard nipple.

Then Debra told Shelly to sit down on the floor in front of the couch. She’s sitting right on the floor, facing the couch as she watches Debra hold her anus right up against my big, hard erect cock, and then slowly she lowers herself down. My cock plows right into her ass hole. She grabs my hands and she wraps them right around herself and puts my hands on her big, sexy tits. I’m fucking her up her ass, and playing with her big, sexy tits, gently twisting and teasing her nipples. Debra orders Shelly, “now get over here and lick my cxnt whore.” Debra spreads her legs open and Shelly crawls right between Debra’s legs. She moves her face forward right into Debra’s shaved cxnt. Debra’s big tits are bouncing up and down as I see Shelly’s tongue slide right out of her lips, and Shelly moves her lips right up against Debra’s pussy and she starts licking her. She’s licking the strong, sexy tough blonde’s soaking wet pussy over and over again, like a fuckin dog.

Debra big tight sexy ass is in rhythm with her hips and her big bouncing tits, and my cock was plunging in and out and in and out of her ass hole. Sweat was pouring down my face and I was breathing harder and harder and I started screaming insanely. I never fucked a woman up her ass before, and this drop dead gorgeous blond was bouncing on my cock. I started dry cumming, and tears started streaming down my cheeks and I was crying, and screaming like a wounded animal, and I started exploding and exploding over and over again right into Debra’s ass hole. Debra’s whole body was shaking and vibrating and she was soaking wet, and she was moaning and moaning as I shot one hot load after another right into her ass hole, and Shelly licked her pussy feverishly like a fuckin dog licking its master.

Debra leaps off of my cock, shoving Shelly’s shoulders back, she shoved Shelly right onto her back on the carpet. Debra screamed, “get over here Billy.” I got on my hands and knees on the floor as Debra holds her ass up right over Shelly’s face screaming, “lick my ass hole whore.” Shelly started slurping away at Debra’s cum filled ass hole. She plunging her tongue in and out and in and out, licking my hot cum right out of her ass hole, and I lean my head forward and I start licking Debra’s sweat, juicy pussy. I’m licking her like a fuckin dog, slurping at her cxnt. I grab Debra’s breasts, her big nipples and Debra started howling like a wounded animal. She was exploding and exploding over and over again right on my tongue, and I was licking her out, sucking her wet cxnt, playing with her big, hard erect nipples.

Then the sexy 50 year old woman ordered my wife to lick my dirst cock clean, warning her that if she dares to make me cum, she will knock the shit out of her all over again. This story goes on for 6 days, The gorgeous blond Dutch Queen made me her king, and my wife was forced to be our maid, and our sex slave, cleaning cum from wherever it may be deposited. The sex pot Dutch Lady totally dominating and controlling my wife, and in many ways myself, I was, and I am just in total awe of this most gorgeous, soup opera star, she truly is “The Queen,” long live the Queen.

Offline kerstincat23

• Proud be a vicious fighter
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 11:54:31 PM »
wow what a hot story like the domination . kerstin
hi kerstin 23 yo from germany like most sexfights wrestling catfights open for other styles just ask. Prefer women but sometime i fight with men too .Also like roleplay.Love it erotic.

Offline Brunette Power

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 10:25:27 AM »
Very hot story!Also well written.
All blondes are trash!