News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Real fight 15 years ago-Mistress Vicky fights wife Debi

• 10 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Real fight 15 years ago-Mistress Vicky fights wife Debi
« on: October 25, 2013, 06:10:15 PM »

My first wife Debi was a tough dominant biker girl before we met.  She was 5'3", 120 lbs. 34C-26-34 and really gorgeous. She had a big mouth, was spoiled rotten & used to getting her own way. We were married for 5 years and after the second year each year Debi put on 10 lbs, & for each pound she put on she became nastier, more demanding & harder to get along with. Then Debi filed for divorce, emptied our bank accounts, took the new car & emptied the house of every stick of furniture down to the light bulbs and she moved to Florida with one of her old biker boyfriends.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Real fight 15 years ago-Mistress Vicky fights wife Debi
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 06:11:17 PM »

At first I was heartbroken, but soon one of my friends introduced me to Vicky, & it was love at first site, &  she practically moved in with me on that very first date.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 06:12:45 PM »

A year went by quickly & I received the order to appear in court for my divorce. Vicky & I were having & wild, hot, sexy relationship, & we decided to get engaged on the Sunday afternoon after my divorce at a catering hall. I hadn't seen Debi in a year. She was now  5'3", 160lbs. 36D-30-38 & 28 years old, & she cut her dirty blond hair medium short. She was pleasantly plump & not nearly as gorgeous as when we met, but she was still quite an attractive woman. I was surprised at court when Debi asked to speak to me in private & when we did, she sat on my lap & she attempted to stick her tongue down my throat. She was quite angry when I refused. When we first got married Debi & I found this matching pair of thick, wide gold wedding bands. Debi begged me to take her back, & when I said no, she told me to give her my wedding ring because she lost hers. I told her to get off of me, but this infuriated her & insanely she grabbed my wrist & twisted my arm around the chair & she grabbed my finger, the one with the wedding ring & she bent it back. You could hear my finger break as she pulled my wedding ring off of my finger & then she stormed out the door & didn't return to the court room.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 06:25:29 PM »

Mistress Vicky is a beautiful, sexy little red head, 5', 100lbs. 34B-23-33 and 28 years old. 

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 06:27:23 PM »

Vicky is a beautiful, sexy little red head, 5', 100lbs. 34B-23-33 and 28 years old.  She had many of the same attributes as Debi, except that she had worked her way through college as an S&M Mistress. She has a big mouth, spoiled rotten & used to getting her own way, dominant & talked very tough. She knew how turned on I got when she would tell me that she hopes Debi would show up so that she could beat the living shit out of her & really show me what a stupid, pathetic fat cow she is. Vicky nick named Debi "the fat cow."  Vicky & I were living in Debi's ex-house, but after the way Debi treated me, I didn't really care, & Vicky kept telling me how much she wished Debi would show up. Vicky was quite confident that she could knock the shit out of Debi & send her home totally humiliated. Vicky was especially infuriated that Debi had broken my finger & taken my wedding ring, & Vicky vowed that when she saw Debi in person she would pull that ring right off of Debi's finger. She said she would make Debi beg her to take it off of her finger & she would make Debi sorry she ever started fuckin trouble."

I was really excited at the prospect of the two woman having a fist fight over me, but I loved Vicky & I warned her that Debi is bigger & stronger than her & very tough, & I was quite worried that Debi would kick her ass. It was Friday night, two nights before the engagement party. Vicky & I had just finished having hot, passionate sex when the phone rings & its Debi. (Vicky will tell you what happens next)

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 06:31:03 PM »

Vicky wrote this part
"I can't believe the fuckin nerve of Debi, that fat fuckin cow, she had the fuckin nerve to call me up on the phone to tell me off, telling me that Johnny is hers, & that she's married to Johnny, & she wears Johnny's wedding ring. She told me that she knows about my engagement party on Sunday & that if I go through with my party, she would cum to my party & knock the shit out of me, at my party. She told me that she would knock each & every one of my teeth right out that big mouth of mine with her wedding ring & teach me a little respect & that she would beat the shit out of me right in front of Johnny & my family & all of our friends, & that she would sit on my face & make me lick & suck her pussy, & show everyone just what a stupid, pathetic submissive little whore I really am." I was infuriated, but I waited to hear everything that Debi had to say, & then I started telling Debi off, screaming, "How dare you. How fuckin dare you. You have your fuckin nerve calling me up & threatening to beat me up with your wedding ring, when you know I can knock the shit out of you, you fuckin instigating bitch, you trouble-making cxnt. I'm warning you, you better stay away from me & Johnny. I'm telling you, if you cum to my party to start fuckin trouble, I'll blacken your eyes, & break your fuckin nose, & bloody up your face, & then after I kick your ass. I'll rip that fuckin wedding ring right off of your finger. I'll make you beg me to pull it off of your finger, & I'll make you sorry you ever came to my fuckin party to start fuckin trouble."

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 06:34:16 PM »

Debi slammed the phone down. Vicky didn't think that Debi would really have the nerve to come to her party, & we spent the next two nights having wild, crazy sex over & over again as Vicky told me how she was going to knock Debi silly & make her a bloody crying mess. She told me how much she really wanted to humiliate that fat cow, & I noticed that her nipples were rock hard, & beet red & Vicky was hotter than ever before.

Things really cum to a head at the party. Many of Debi's friends had become friends of Vicky's, & Vicky's family was there, & it’s a warm spring Sunday afternoon, & everyone is drinking & eating & partying & having a good old time when who shows up but Debi, & she has the fuckin nerve to bring her best friend Barb with her. Debi walks right up to me & Vicky & she held her left fist up right in Vicky's face showing Vicky the ring screaming, "Do you see this ring, do you see it. This is my wedding ring, & as long as I wear this ring, Johnny is mine, his cock is mine, & you better keep that skinny slut body of your away from him, you got it."  Vicky was embarrassed & said, "You fat cow," but before Vicky could finish the sentence a few guys stepped in between them & both woman started struggling hard trying to break lose & start throwing punches at each other. They were both so intent of fighting each other that it seemed like there was no other choice but to let them fight it out & someone suggested the employee's parking lot out behind the catering hall.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 06:38:08 PM »

Almost everyone at the crowded party went out to the parking lot & both woman agreed that there would be no interference under any circumstances. They agreed that the fight wouldn't be over until the winner says it’s over. Both woman were threatening & taunting & calling each other names as they walked to the parking lot. The crowd started to make a circle as Vicky who was surrounded by her family & some of her friends & Debi with Barb & a few of her friends walked toward the circle. Debi was wearing a tight yellow low cut mini dress showing off her huge breasts, & Vicky had on a sexy white mini dress, & both woman wore a lot of jewelry & was all made up.

The two women face each other in the middle of the circle. Debi has a very explosive temper & her face is beet red & she holds her left fist up in Vicky's face screaming, "I'll teach you a little respect you skinny little whore, with this ring." Debi hits her with the ring. She balls her left fist up hard & tight, & she takes her ring, her big, heavy metal wedding ring & "bang," she cracks it right into Vicky's teeth. You can hear the metal of Debi's big ring bang against the enamel of Vicky's teeth & instantly her lips start to get all puffy. Then before Vicky has a chance to think, Debi takes the ring, again that big fuckin gold ring & she punches Vicky "bang," right in her teeth again, making her lips bleed, she's so pissed off she really wants to bash Vicky's teeth in.  Vicky steps back & she puts her hand to her lips & seeing blood she screams, "look at what you did to me you fuckin cow, I'm bleeding." Debi shows Vicky the ring again screaming, & now I'm really going to knock your fuckin face in with this ring slut." Debi pulls her left fist back, & she sends it plowing full force "bang," right into Vicky's nose. Vicky's head snaps back & Vicky stumbles back on her high heels a couple of steps & she almost falls over. Debi is enraged & she goes right after Vicky. She jerks her left fist back & she smashes Vicky right with the ring in her nose again. Vicky's head snaps back & Vicky falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang," & now the crowd is cheering Debi.

Vicky is just sitting there in the middle of the parking lot with blood rolling from her lips & trickling from her nose, & Vicky is shocked, she didn't think that Debi could fuckin fight so good. Debi is laughing as she stands over Debi screaming, "get up slut. I thought you were so fuckin tough. Get up & fight me so that I can really beat the shit out of you." Shock turns to anger & slowly Vicky gets to her feet to fist fight Debi again. She raises her fists up screaming, "alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I'll fuckin fight you Debi. Let's settle this once & for all. Debi raises her fists up to & the two woman just stand there in the parking lot, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight each other. Each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman & send her home totally humiliated & you could just tell that this is going to be a really good fight. They start to circle each other, checking each other out until Vicky goes after Debi with her left fist, but as Debi raises up to block Vicky's punch, Vicky sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Debi's chin, swinging Debi's head back, but before Debi could stumble backwards, Vicky reaches forward with her left hand & she grabs the top of Debi's dress, & she pulls Debi forward "bang," right into her fist again.

Debi isn't prepared for how good Vicky fights. She pounds her fist right into Debi's nose again, swinging Debi's head back, but Vicky still has a hold of Debi's dress & she starts pulling Debi forward into her fist. She's "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Debi's nose with her fist, & Vicky wears big, heavy rings too, & she's knocking the shit out of Debi's face with all of her big, heavy rings, & Debi, her head is swinging back & forth & back & forth like a floppy doll under Vicky's hard punches.  She just keeps on "bang, bang, bang, bang," throttling Debi's nose again & again until blood is rolling from Debi's nose. Then Vicky jerks Debi forward & she grabs her dress with her right hand too & she holds Debi up right in front of herself, & Debi gets this shocked & startled look on her face as crazy little Vicky starts screaming right in Debi's face, "you fat cow. I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were tough & you were going to beat me up with your wedding ring, & look at you cow, you can't even fight," & Debi doesn't say anything, she's fuckin startled.

Vicky shoves Debi back hard, so hard that Debi's dress rips right off of her body in Vicky's hands as Debi goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over. She's just standing there in front of everyone in her huge, sexy white push up bra & little lace panties in front of everyone, & now the crowd is cheering Vicky. Debi steps back & she puts her hand to her nose & seeing blood, Debi loses her temper again. Her face turns beet red & she goes running right after Vicky. She practically leaps right onto her her tackling Vicky to the ground, & the two women fall over onto the concrete with Debi on top of Vicky.  She knocks some of the air out of Vicky & Vicky is gasping for air.

Debi grabs Vicky's hair with her right hand & with her left fist she punches Vicky "bam," right in her right eye, then she punches her "bam," right in her left eye. Instantly Vicky's eyes start to turn pink & get all puffy. Debi screams, "now I'm going to blacken your eyes you fuckin little whore." She starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," punching her right eye, then "bam, bam, bam, bam," punching her left eye. She' leaving huge bloody red welt marks on Vicky's cheeks under her eyes & blood is rolling from the cuts on Vicky's face from Debi's wedding ring. She just keeps on "bam, bam, bam, bam," knocking Vicky's face in with the ring until Vicky's eyes are swollen & starting to turn black & blue. Debi holds the ring up right in Vicky's face again screaming, "Look at it bitch. Look at my wedding ring you fuckin little whore. Is this the ring that you want so bad bitch. I'm going to give you this fuckin ring. I want you to beg, beg me to shove this ring. that's right slut, beg me to fuck you with my wedding ring."

Vicky starts bucking & kicking & Vicky's arms are free. Vicky takes her long, shiny orange fingernails & she starts grabbing, scratching , clawing, trying to tear open Debi's face. Debi grabs Vicky's wrists & she starts struggling hard, trying to hold Vicky's wrists back down on the concrete again, but Vicky is struggling hard too until Vicky's arms get tired & then they just buckle & Debi manages to hold them down to the ground, but as she does, Vicky raises her head up & she clamps her teeth down right on Debi's right breast. Debi's eyes almost bulge right out of her head & she lets out a bloodcurdling scream as she leaps up off of Vicky, trying to get to her feet, but she loses her balance & Debi falls right over onto her ass on the ground messaging her aching breast. You can see bloody red teeth marks on Debi's huge bra as Debi cried out "you bit me you whore. How fuckin dare you bite me."

Quickly the two woman got to their feet to fist fight again. Vicky holds her fists up like a man ready to fist fight again, but Debi's face is bright, bright red & Debi is crazed, & she pulls her left fist all the way back screaming, "you bit me you fuckin little whore, I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you." Debi lunges forward & she sends a wild hay-maker punch right at Vicky's face, but quickly Vicky manages to step to the side & out of the way, & Debi has this shocked look on her face as she goes stumbling right past Vicky quite off balance. Debi's look of shock turned quickly to a look of anger as Debi regained her balance & spun around to face Vicky again, but just as she does, Vicky lunges forward & she sends her left fist plowing "boom," right into Debi's fat cow stomach, her fist sinks deep into Debi's flabby gut & "ooofff," she knocks the air out of Debi, & Debi's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she grabs her aching belly & she doubles over in pain gasping for air.

Then with her right fist she hits her. She sends it plowing "bang," uppercut right into Debi's jaw. You can hear Debi's teeth bang together & chatter in her fuckin head as her head swings up & back & Debi is stood strait up on her feet, but before Debi can fall backwards or do anything, Vicky pounds her right fist "boom," right into Debi's fat cow stomach again. "ooofff," she knocks the air out of Debi, & Debi's eyes almost bulge right out of her head again as she grabs her aching belly & she bends over in pain gasping for breath. Debi isn't prepared for how crazy little Vicky really is. Vicky grabs Debi by her fuckin hair & she wrenches her head right up, then quickly she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee and she smashes Debi's jaw right into her rising knee. This time you can really hear Debi's teeth smash together & rattle in her fuckin head & Debi lets out a moan "aahh," as her head swings strait up on the air & Debi is stood strait up on her feet. Then Debi raises up & she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her fuckin head cums back down, & when it does, Debi is seeing stars, fuckin stars. Her eyes are swimming in her fuckin head & her legs are all wobbly,

& Debi starts to stumble, & then to sway, first forward, & then back, & then she just gets this silly little smile across her face, this goofy little grin right across her face she's so fuckin dazed. Vicky sends her right fist plowing ":bang," uppercut into Debi's jaw again & Debi is stood strait up on her feet & Debi's eyes just roll right back in her head as her head snaps strait up in the air, & when Debi's head cums back down, Debi's knee's just buckle under her & Debi falls right over onto her back on the ground out cold. Vicky knocked this fat cow unconscious & Debi is just lying there, her chest is heaving up & down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body, but Vicky still isn't finished with Debi yet. Vicky grabs Debi by her fuckin hair as she climbs right on top of her. She sits down right on Debi's flabby gut & she takes the open palm of her right hand & she slaps Debi "boom," right across her face, swinging Debi's head to the side from the full force of her hard smack.

Then with the back of her hand she cracks her. She smacks Debi "boom," backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts slapping her face forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, "boom, boom, boom, boom,"  back & forth & back & forth. She's leaving huge bloody red welt marks all over Debi's face with her big, heavy rings. She's cracking this fat cow's face bloody with all the big rings on her right hand, & she's screaming "wake up Debi, wake up you fat fuckin whore, I'm not even finished with you yet." She just keeps on "boom, boom, boom, boom," smacking the shit out of Debi's face until she smacks her back awake, she slaps Debi right out of those fuckin stars she was seeing.

Debi's eyes blink open & Debi is slapped so silly, she doesn't even know where she is anymore. At first she see's Vicky sitting on her stomach, & then she realizes that Vicky has just knocked the fuckin shit out of her & knocked her unconscious. Vicky is laughing right in Debi's shocked face, "look at you Debi, you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were tough & that you were going to beat me up with your wedding ring, & look at you cow, you can't even fuckin fight, & now I'm going to take your wedding ring. I'll rip it right off of you & I'll put it on my finger where it really belongs, & then everyone will know who's in charge, & who's Johnny's woman. Now are you ready to give me that ring cow, or do i really have to knock the shit out of you."

Debi is normally quite dominant, she's used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, & Debi's face turns beet red both in anger & the humiliation of being beat up & humiliated like this by this silly little whore. Debi loses her temper again & feebly she starts bucking & kicking & crying out, "no, never, I'll never give you my wedding ring. Get off of me whore, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you." Vicky balls her fully ringed right fist up hard & tight & she bashes it "bang," right into Debi's nose screaming, "you're not going to fuckin kill anyone you fat cow." Blood starts rolling from Debi's nose again, but this only infuriates Debi even more, & her face is bright red & she's feebly bucking & kicking & screaming, "get off, I'm going to kill you." as she takes the long shiny red fingernails of her right hand & she starts grabbing, scratching, trying to rip open Vicky's face, & with her left hand she's punching at Vicky & trying to grab her hair.

Vicky loses her temper again & she grabs Debi by her short fuckin hair & she yanks her head up off of the ground. Then quickly she shoves her head back down "bang," right into the cement. Vicky is like an enraged lunatic & she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Debi's head against the concrete. She cracking her fuckin skull over & over again against the hard cement & now Vicky is really starting to knock Debi silly. Debi starts crying out, "stop, please stop, I'm begging you, please stop." Vicky stops & she yanks Debi's head up off of the ground screaming right in Debi's shocked face, "alright cow, you want me to stop beating you up. Then give me that fuckin wedding ring."  Debi's face is still beet red & tears are starting to well in her eyes, & everyone in the crowd is totally shocked as tough, dominant Debi cries out, "no, not my wedding ring, please stop."

Vicky takes her right fist, with all of her big, heavy rings & she starts beating Debi up again. She's holding Debi's head up off of the ground with her left hand & she she takes her right fist & "bam," she punches Debi right in her left eye. Then "bam," she punches Debi's right eye. Instantly Debi's eyes start to turn pink & get all puffy. Vicky screams, "now who's eyes are going to get punched black & blue you fat pig." She starts "bam, bam, bam, bam,” punching Debi's left eye, then "bam, bam, bam," punching Debi's right eye. She's leaving huge bloody red welt marks on Debi's face with her big, heavy rings, just like Debi had done to her only minutes earlier, & now blood is rolling from the cuts on Debi's cheeks from Vicky's big heavy rings. Tears start to roll from Debi's eyes & Debi is crying out, "stop, I'm begging you, please stop," but Vicky wants Debi's wedding ring, & she's not going to fuckin stop."

Vicky blackens both of Debi's eyes & they're all swollen & puffy, & Vicky screams, "are you ready to give me that fuckin wedding ring Debi, or do I really have to knock your face in." Debi is crying even harder now, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Vicky's face is beet red & she takes her right fist, with all of her big, heavy rings & "bang," she smashes it right into Debi's nose again screaming, "are you going to give me that fuckin ring Debi, give me that fuckin ring." Vicky is clearly winning at this point, & Debi is knocked silly, & she's all pummeled & she's weak, but Debi is very tough & she's never been submissive to anyone before in her life, & she's crying harder now. Tears are streaming down Debi's cheeks & they're mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup, & desperately she cries out, "no, please Vicky, I'm begging you, not my wedding ring."

Vicky says "I could have taken that fat cow's ring off of her finger at any time, but I'm starting to enjoy knocking the shit out of this fat cow, & she's going to do everything my way. I'm going to make this big mouth fat cow my slave & humiliate her, & that fat cow will never show her face around Johnny or any of our friends again." "I am going to drain every last ounce of dignity out of this fat fuckin whore & give Johnny a show he will never foget."

Vicky starts "bang, bang, bang." hammering Debi's nose with her rings. She's throttling Debi's fuckin face & Debi is starting to realize that she wasn't prepared for how crazy little Vicky is, & that she's helpless & she can't do anything to stop this insane little bitch from knocking her face in & Debi has had enough. Debi becums submissive to Vicky, & she holds her limp left hand up in the air crying out, "alright, take it, take the fuckin ring."  You can hear the crowd cheering Vicky, but this only makes Vicky more excited & now Vicky really wants to give the crowd a really good show. Vicky screams right in Debi's face, "I gave you a fuckin chance to give me your wedding ring, didn't I Debi, but you wanted to give me a fuckin hard time. Now I'm going to give you a hard time. I'm going to make you my slave, you're going to do whatever I fuckin tell you to do, & from now on you fuckin big mouth, you're going to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me. Now beg your Mistress to take your precious wedding ring off of your finger."

Debi is crying even harder, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Vicky bashes her again, "bang," right with the ring, right into Debi's nose, & now blood is really rolling from Debi's nose. Debi is submissive now. Debi is scared, she's so scared she's shaking in fear & crying like a baby she holds her limp left hand up in the air crying out, "please take my ring Mistress, I'm begging you please take my wedding ring off of my finger Mistress.

Vicky says "& I'm laughing at how tough Debi thought that she was, & how beat up & fuckin submissive this fat cow looks now."

Vicky grabs Debi's limp left hand & she holds it up in the air, & then she grabs the finger, the one with Debi's wedding ring on it, & she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at the ring until she pulls it off, she rips Debi's wedding ring right off of her finger & Debi cry's out, "My ring," as she feels it leaving her finger. The crowd is really cheering Vicky as she holds up her own left hand & she puts it on. She slides Debi's very own wedding ring right onto her own middle finger, & Vicky is laughing as she makes a fist with her left hand & she holds it up right in Debi's face, & she starts showing Debi her wedding ring on her fist, & screaming at Debi, just like Debi had screamed at her only minutes earlier, "Do you see this ring. Do you see it. Take a good look at your wedding ring, it’s on my finger now Debi." Debi is crying & crying like a baby & she's totally humiliated, but Vicky is vicious & she's really getting off on making a fool out of this fat cow. Vicky is laughing as she screams, "& now Debi you fuckin cow, you fat fuckin whore, you're going to beg your Mistress to shove your ring, you're very own wedding ring on my finger right up your ass & to fuck you up your ass with your very own wedding ring."

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 06:40:22 PM »

Vicky is wearing Debi's wedding ring on the middle finger of her left hand in picture below

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 06:51:22 PM »

Debi is scared & shaking in fear, & Debi decides that she's had enough. Debi walks away from Vicky on her wobbly, rubbery legs crying hysterically, "alright, enough, you win. You can have my husband, you can have my wedding ring, just please, please stop beating me up." Vicky runs right after Debi screaming, "where do you think you're going cow. I beat you up, but I'm far from finished with you yet." She grabs Debi's shoulder & she spins Debi right back around to face her again screaming, "how dare you tell me what you had enough you fat cow. I'll tell you when you had enough. You started this Debi. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to knock my face in with your wedding ring & humiliate me in front of Johnny & my family & my friends, & you even brought some of your friends to my party because you thought you were going to make a fuckin fool out of me, but you were wrong. You're not as tough as you thought you were. I beat up Debi, I knocked the shit out of you."

Vicky shows Debi the wedding ring again screaming, "and now I have on your ring, your precious wedding ring, & I have your husband too, & I'm dominating you, & humiliating you, you fat cow. Say it Debi, tell your husband & all of our friends that you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up with your wedding ring, but you were wrong. That's right you fat pig, tell everyone that you're not as tough as you thought you were, because I beat you up. I knocked the shit out of you, & now you are my slave. you're my submissive whore slave, & you're going to do whatever I tell you to do."

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 06:58:25 PM »

Debi is frantic now & she starts begging for help. "Johnny please help me, Barb please help, someone, please I'm begging you, please help me," but no one would an inch to help this fat helpless cow, they all just stand there & watch as Vicky terrorizes Debi.

Vicky grabs Debi's bra & she rips it off. She pulls Debi's huge bloody white bra off of her chest, & Debi's huge breasts are exposed in front of everyone. The crowd is going crazy as Vicky raises her fist up like a man screaming, "I knocked the shit out of you Debi you fat fuckin whore, & now I'm going to knock the shit out of those flabby, pathetic fat cow tits of yours. She starts punching Debi's breasts, right fist "boom," left breast, left fist, "boom," right breast, "boom, boom, boom, boom," back & forth & back & forth. She's using Debi's big, flabby fat cow tits as punching bags. Feebly Debi is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out "stop, please stop," but Debi is kicked silly, & she's weak & she can't do anything to stop Vicky's punches as Vicky punches her tits until Debi's tits are all swollen & black & blue

Debi is crying hysterickly, she doesn't know what to do to stop this crazy little bitch from beating her up, & she's frantically begging, "please Vicky, I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave, & you are  my Mistress, & you can have my husband & you can have my wedding ring. You're tougher than me, just please let me go." Vicky grabs Debi's hair with her left hand & she balls her right fist up hard & tight & sends it plowing "boom," right into Debi's flabby cow stomach again. Debi's groans "ooohhhhaaa," as her knee's buckle right under her & debi falls over onto her hands & knee's. Vicky grabs Debi's hair & she wrenches Debi's up so that Debi is looking right into her face & Vicky screams, "You think this is over. It's far from over you stupid cow bitch, & now i'm going to teach you to respect me. When I'm finished with you, you are going to respect your Mistress & you will be totally obedient to your Mistress."

Insanely Vicky starts dragging Debi, by her fuckin hair, right across the rough cement. She's swinging this fat fuckin whore around the back yard like a limp little floppy doll, & Debi's knee's are getting all scraped & bloody & her stockings are all ripped, & Debi is crying & screaming "stop, I'm begging you, you're hurting me," but Vicky has been waiting a long time for this & she's not going to fuckin stop." She drags Debi to the side of the parking lot, to a bench screaming, "now lower you panties you fat cow." Debi is panic stricken & she starts begging for help again, "help me, please someone help me, anyone, I'm begging you," but everyone is really getting off on watching crazy little Vicky dominate this big mouth fat cow, & no one is going to help Debi.

Vicky grabs by her hair & she jerks Debi standing strait up on her wobbly, rubbery legs again & she holds her left fist up right in Debi's face again, & Vicky is laughing as she's showing Debi her very own wedding ring on her fist screaming, "look at it cow, look it your wedding ring you fat fuckin whore, you thought you were so tough with this ring, you thought you were going to knock my face in with your wedding ring. Now I’m going to knock your face in with this ring you bitch. I'm going to bash each & every one of your teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of your Debi, with your very own wedding ring on my fist." Vicky starts beating Debi up again, only this time she's knocking the fuckin shit out of Debi's face with her very own wedding ring on her fist. She's "bang, bang, bang," hammering Debi's nose again. She's throttling Debi's face & she's knocking Debi's fuckin nose in with Debi's very own wedding ring right on her fist.

Debi is crying hysterically & she starts crying out, "fuck me Mistress. please fuck me up my ass with my wedding ring on your finger Mistress. I'm begging you, fuck me up my ass with my very own wedding ring on your finger Mistress, Please, I'll do anything, I will do whatever you tell me to do. I'm your slave Mistress, I'm your fuckin slave Mistress." Vicky is laughing, "the whole crowd is laughing at Debi as Vicky screams, "that's right slave, now lower you panties." Debi is totally submissive to Vicky now & she's crying like a little girl as she steps out of her high heels & she pulls down her panties & her stockings & she takes them all off. The crowd is going totally crazy as they watch tough Debi totally being dominated by crazy little Vicky.

Vicky sits down on the bench & she screams, "Now lay down across my lap you fat cow." Debi is still crying like a little girl & her face is still beet red, but Debi has a look of submission across her face, every last drop of defiance has been beat out of Debi, & Debi lays herself right across Vicky's lap & Vicky starts spanking Debi's ass. She's "bam, bam, bam, bam," smacking her ass & flabby ass is shaking like jello under Vicky's open hand. Debi is crying, the tears are streaming down her cheeks & mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup & falling to a small puddle on the cement below Debi's face, & Debi is whimpering & crying & crying out, "please Mistress, I'm your slave Mistress, please enough, I'm begging you."  Vicky is still spanking Debi's ass & Debi's ass is getting swollen & black & blue, & red bloody welt makes start to form all over her ass. Vicky stops spanking Debi & she screams, "tell everyone that you’re my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do." Debi starts crying even harder again, but Debi is scared & she just wants to get this totally embarrassing, humiliating experience over with & she cries out, "I'm your slave Mistress, I'm your fuckin slave Mistress, I'll do whatever you tell me to do."

Vicky is laughing as she screams, "look at her Johnny. Look at your tough fat cow wife now Johnny. She thought she was so fuckin tough. Look at what I'm doing to her. Now Debi you're going to beg me, fuckin beg me to lick & suck each & every last drop of your husband cum, right out of my dripping wet pussy. That's right you fat fuckin whore, you're husband & I have been up for two days fuckin, & my pussy is just full of his hot cum, & now you're going to suck it all out of me right in front of your husband, my family & all of your friends."

Debi is horrified, there is a limit on what a person can be forced into doing, I've heard many woman say "they would have to kill me before I would do this." What do you think?

Part-3
Debi is so scared that she cries out, "yes, Mistress, I'll suck you, I'll lick you Mistress, Please I'm your slave, I'll lick & suck your pussy Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress." Vicky stands up & she reaches up right under her short dress & she lowers her own panties and she sits down screaming, "alright Debi you fat fuckin whore. Get on your hands & knee's." submissively Debi gets on her hands & knee's right in front of Vicky & she grabs Debi hair & she pulls her forward as she spreads her legs & she screams, "look at it Debi, this is your husband’s cxnt. this is the cxnt that he sucks, this is the cxnt that he fucks. This is the cxnt that your husband worships, now tell everyone who's cxnt this is Debi. Debi is crying, & she cries out, "it's Johnny's cxnt, Its Johnny's fuckin cxnt."

Vicky screams, "that's right Debi & now you're going to lick & kiss this cxnt. You're going to worship my wet, hot pussy with your tongue just like your husband does, now kiss this cxnt Debi." Debi is horrified. She never even considered kissing another woman's cxnt & she's looking up at Vicky through her tear filled eyes & very submissively she starts begging Vicky, "Oh no, please no, not that, please I'm begging you." Vicky gets up off of the bench to her feet, & she grabs Debi's hair & wrenches her standing strait up on her wobbly legs, & Debi is screaming from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head. Vicky lets go of Debi's hair with her left hand & she holds her fist up right in Debi's face screaming, "you thought you were going to bash my teeth in with this ring, now I'm going to knock your teeth out with your very own wedding ring on my fist you fat pig."

Vicky takes the ring, Debi's very own wedding ring on her fist & "bang," she smashes it right into Debi's teeth. Insanely Vlaeie shows Debi the ring again screaming, "I'll teach you, I'll teach you, with your very own wedding ring on my fist." She punches Debi "bang," right with the ring, right in her mouth again, & Debi's lips split open under that ring & blood starts rolling from her lips.
Vicky shows Debi the ring & like an enraged lunatic she screams, "how does it feel to have your face punched in with this ring cow, how does it feel to have your teeth cracked right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours with your very own wedding ring on my fist Debi you fat fuckin whore." Vicky punches debi again "bang," right in her mouth & this time Debi's lips just bust open under that fuckin wedding ring & blood starts rolling from Debi's split, busted lips, & Vicky smashes her again, & this time she knocks Debi's teeth out of her head. She bashes Debi's front teeth in with that wedding ring, & Debi is spitting blood & bloody teeth right out of her mouth.

Vicky says, "I had to laugh at this big mouth, she was so dazed, & so scared, she just couldn't figure out what to do next. Frantically she was pleading & begging me."

Debi was hysterical & she was desperately crying out, "no, stop, I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress, I'm sorry, I'm your slave." Vicky laughs & she says, "that's right Debi, you will do whatever I tell you to do. She grabs Debi's shoulder & she spins Debi around so that Debi's back is to her, & Vicky takes her middle finger, the one with that big, metal wedding ring on it & she shoves it right up into Debi's ass hole. Debi's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "aaaahhh," & she raises up onto her tippy toes & she starts leaping & jumping & twisting & trying to dance off of Vicky's finger crying out, "get it out, please take t out, you're hurting me," but Vicky has her right hand laced tightly through Debi's hair & her finger shoved deep into Debi's ass hole & Debi just can't get away. Vicky starts taking Debi out. She's marching Debi around the back yard like a limp little puppet on her finger, & Debi is knocked silly & she's all pummeled & she's weak, & Debi is crying like a baby.

Vicky starts plunging her finger in & out of Debi's ass hole screaming, "now Debi would stupid, pathetic fat cow, you're going to show your husband & all of your friends just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are. You're going to moo for them Debi, now let me hear you moo." She's walking Debi around the back yard, one by one in front of each & every person in the back yard, & Debi lets out a feeble little "moo." Vicky yanks harder at Debi's hair & she shoves her finger deeper into Debi's ass hole screaming, "you better moo a lot louder than that you fuckin cow, or I'll rip my finger right out of your ass hole & I'll really bash your face in with your wedding ring." Debi is on her tippy toes & she takes in a long, deep breath & like a slave, like a submissive slave she starts to "moo, moo, moo," over & over again at the top of her lungs. She marches Debi around in front of each & every person until she marches her right in front of her very best girlfriend Barb,

& Vicky is laughing as she screams, "look at her Barbara, look at your very best friend now Barbara. She thought she was so fuckin tough. She thought she was tough & that she was going to beat me up & humiliate me & look at her. She doesn't look so fuckin tough with my finger, with her wedding ring shoved right up her ass, does she Barbara. This fat fuckin cow, look at what I'm doing to her. Now Debi, moo for Barbara & tell your best friend just what a stupid, pathetic, worthless fat cow you really are." Barbara has tears rolling down her cheeks as Vicky yanks Debi's head back so that she's looking right into her very best friends eyes & Debi says, "moo, moo, moo." Vicky screams, "say it cow." Debi cries out, "I'm a cow Barbara, I'm a stupid, pathetic, worthless fat cow Barbara." Then she starts to moo again, "moo, moo, moo."

Vicky pulls her middle finger out of Debi's ass hole screaming, "now get on your hands & knee's cow." Submissively Debi falls onto her hands & knee's right in front of Vicky. Vicky holds her left hand up right in front of Debi's face & Vicky is laughing as she screams, "now lick it off cow. Lick & suck my new wedding ring clean you fat fuckin submissive whore. Debi grabs Vicky's left hand & she holds it right up in front of her lips & Debi is totally submissive to Vicky now, & she sticks her tongue out & she starts licking the ring clean with her tongue. She's licking the ring over & over again, passionately like a dog licking its master. The crowd is going crazy. Vicky screams, "suck it cow, suck it like it’s your husband’s cock. Debi starts sucking Vicky's finger clean. She's sucking Vicky's finger just like its her husband’s cock & Vicky is laughing, everyone in the crowd is laughing at Debi.

Vicky pulls her finger out of Debi's mouth & she screams, "now lay down cow. Lay down on your back you submissive whore. Debi lies down on the concrete & she's crying like a little girl. The only pleasant thought that crosses Debi's mind is thank god this totally painful, humiliating experience is finally over, but Vicky is cruel & sadistic & she really wants to teach Debi a lesson she'll never forget. She walks over to Debi & she looks down screaming, "you think it’s over, it's not over Debi, I'm far from finished with you yet." Vicky turns around facing Debi's feet as she slowly lowers herself down & Debi is screaming, "no, please, I'm begging you Mistress, You can have Johnny, you can have my wedding ring, please," but Vicky is laughing as she screams, "shut up cow, shut up before I stand you up & I really knock some fuckin sense into you."

Debi is scared & she starts to whimper as Vicky lowers her ass right onto Debi's swollen, black & blue tits screaming, "Now cow, beg me to fuck you with your ring. Beg me to shove your very own precious wedding ring on my finger right into your wet, hot pussy & to jerk you off with it until you cum right on your wedding ring, right on my finger." Debi has no choice, Vicky is in complete control of her now & Debi has no choice as Vicky forces Debi to do whatever she wants her to do. Vicky has adjusted Debi's tough attitude & like a slave Debi cries out "fuck me Mistress. I’m begging you, please fuck me with my wedding ring Mistress. Masturbate me with my wedding ring until I cum right on my wedding ring, right on your finger." Vicky raises up off of Debi's tits, & she takes the middle finger of her left hand, the one with that big metal ring on it, & she shoves it right into Debi's wet, hot pussy. Debi lets out a bloodcurdling scream "aaahhh," as she raises her head trying to get away from Vicky,

but Debi's face smacks right into Vicky's ass, & Vicky starts to lower her ass right on Debi's face until Debi's face is submerged under Vicky's ass. Debi starts trying to buck & kick & flailing her arms, but Vicky pulls her finger out of Debi's wet, hot pussy & she grabs Debi's wrists as she's smothering Debi under her ass, & Debi just can't breathe. Debi stops bucking & kicking, & then her arms just start flapping around limply in Vicky's hands as everything starts to go black for Debi. Then Vicky raises her ass up & just in time as Debi starts gulping in huge gasps of air. Vicky screams, "kiss my ass cow." Debi raises her head up & Debi's eyes are swimming around in her head & her head is all wobbly as slowly her lips get closer & closer to Vicky's ass & Debi kisses Vicky's right cheek. The she kisses Vicky's left cheek. Vicky screams, "now lick it bitch, lick & suck my ass hole clean with your tongue you fuckin big mouth. Debi is pathetic as she sticks her tongue out & she start licking Vicky's ass hole clean with her tongue. She's licking her ass hole over & over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master, & Vicky is starting to get really turned on.

She leans forward & she takes the finger, the one with Debi's wedding ring on it & she shoves it right into Debi's pussy again. This time Debi offers no resistance & Vicky can feel Debi's tongue sliding deeper & deeper into her ass hole as Vicky starts plunging that ring deeper & harder into Debi's pussy, & Debi's pussy is getting hotter & hotter & its dripping wet, & Vicky notices that Debi is sweating & making these sexy little noises as she fucks her over & over again with the ring. Vicky looks down & she see's that Debi's nipples are rock hard & beet red & Vicky starts laughing as she screams, "you're enjoying this you fat slut. Look at her Johnny, Look at how turned on your fat cow ex-wife gets when she's getting fucked with her own wedding ring on my finger. This fat fuckin cow, Look at how she's enjoying servicing a real woman Johnny. The crowd is going crazy.

Vicky pulls her finger out of Debi's wet, hot pussy & Debi is squirming & bouncing & making sexy noises. Debi is almost ready to orgasm & she's really excited. Vicky can feel Debi trying to say something into her ass hole & she raises her ass up & Debi is moaning "fuck me, please fuck me with my ring Mistress, Please fuck me with my wedding ring Mistress. Vicky is laughing as she raises up & she turns around facing Debi's feet screaming, "you think your Mistress is going to make you cum you whore. Your Mistress isn't going to make you cum, you're going to make your Mistress cum. Vicky holds her wet, hot pussy just inches over Debi's face screaming, "Now lick my cxnt. Lick & suck each & every last drop of your husband’s cum right out of me whore, because that is the closest you'll ever get to your husband’s cock again."

Feebly Debi raises her head up off of the ground, & Debi's head is still all wobbly, & her eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head as slowly Debi's swollen, bloody busted lips get closer & to Vicky's wet hot pussy. Then like a slave, like a submissive slave Debi sticks her tongue deep into Vicky's cxnt & she starts licking it. She's plunging her tongue in & out & in & out over & over again. She's licking Vicky's wet, hot pussy feverishly like a dog licking its master. Vicky's nipples are beet red & they're ready to burst, Vicky has sweat rolling down her face & she's "AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH," making these sexy little noises. The crowd is going crazy. Vicky screams, "moo cow, moo you fat fuckin whore, moo into my wet hot pussy you fat fuckin whore." Debi is totally scared & submissive to little Vicky now & she starts mooing at the top of her lungs, "MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOO, MMMMOOOO," over & over again right into Vicky's dripping, steaming pussy.  Vicky screams, "look at her Johnny, Look at your tough ex-wife sucking your cum right out of my pussy. Look at this fuckin big mouth," Vicky starts "AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH," having one explosive orgasm after another right on Debi's face, right in her mouth. She explodes over & over again right into Debi’s mouth.

Then slowly she starts to get up on her wobbly, rubbery legs, & she looks down & she see's pathetic fat cow Debi all swollen, & bloody & black & blue, & Debi has two of her fingers plunging in & out of her own wet, hot pussy & her nipples are rock hard & beet red, & they’re ready to burst.  Debi is "AAHH, AAHH," all excited and making these sexy little noises as she leans to the side trying to spit out the rancid taste of Johnny’s dried cum and Vicky’s juices that was filling her mouth.

Vicky lowers herself back down right onto Debi’s stomach and she grabs Debi’s hair and she pulls her head around as she leans forward and starts laughing and  screaming right in Debi’s face.” Look at you Debi you pathetic fat cow, look at how excited you get when you’re sucking your husband’s cum out of my soaking wet cxnt. Look at her Johnny, this fat fuckin whore is about to cum.” Debi is “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, OOOHHH,” just about ready to start an explosive orgasm. Vicky screams, “What’s the matter cow, you don’t like the way that I taste.” Vicky raises up and she turns around facing Debi’s feet and she grabs Debi’s hand, pulling her finger out of her cxnt. Debi is shaking, flailing, trembling. She’s desperately trying to get her fingers back into her soaking wet cxnt, crying out, “please, let me go, I’m begging you, AAAHHH, AAAHHH, I’m gonna cum, I’m going to cum, “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, let me go please.”

Vicky raises up and she holds her ass right over Debi’s face and she screams, “you wanna cum cow, then first I’m going to wash that nasty taste of my juice and Johnny’s dried cum out of your mouth. That’s right Debi you pathetic fuckin whore, you thought I was a whore, you had the fuckin nerve to call me a whore in front of all of these people. Well who’s the whore now Debi, who’s the fuckin whore now you fuckin big mouth. That’s right whore, I’m going to piss right in your mouth and you’re going to drink it. You’re going to swallow each and every last drop of my warm yellow urine Debi, Now drink it bitch.” Vicky lowers herself onto Debi’s mouth, and Debi’s mouth is hanging open as Vicky starts pissing right into her mouth. Vicky lets go of Debi’s hands and Debi’s fingers are plunging in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Debi is swallowing mouthful after mouthful of Vicky’s warm yellow piss and she starts to choke and gag for a moment as “AAAAAHHHHHH, AAAAAHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHHH, explode right on her very own fingers. The crowd is going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!