News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Louie’s mother Marcy was the toughest woman in the neighborhood.

• 3 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

I remember when I was growing up Louie’s mother Marcy was the toughest woman in the neighborhood. Marcy stood about 5’9”, 180 lbs with huge 42GG breasts. I know because I looked at her bra once when her laundry was hanging out in the back yard. Marcy was divorced and she changed men almost as quickly as she changed her hair color. Most of the time it was red, sometimes brown, and a few times different shades of blonde. Marcy had a lot of fights, apparently she didn’t care if the men she was with were married or not. Her son Louie was also a bully and she had a few fights over that.

The first fight I saw her in was against Eddie’s mother. Louie started a fight with Eddie and Louie gave Eddie a black eye and bloody nose. Eddie’s mother Robin was a very hot, beautiful woman. Robin was 5’5, 115 lbs, 32C, I checked hers too when it was in the laundry one time when I was playing hide and seek at Eddie’s house. I walked Eddie home after Louie had beat him up. Robin was horrified at first, she started to cry at first, and then she started to get angry. She said that she was sick and tired of that little bully always picking on Eddie and it was time someone says something to his parents. She cleaned Eddie up and then me and Eddie proceeded to run after Robin as she stormed down the street right over to Louie’s house. Robin was so confident, so angry, we couldn’t wait for her to straighten someone out..

Marcy had her hair medium red and she was just walking into the front door of her apartment building when Robin called out, “Wait a minute. I want to talk to you.” Marcy never really had much of a good disposition, and she turned around to face Robin, and she put her hands on her hips and said, ‘What was that.” Robin was really angry. She walked right up to Marcy and she said, “it’s about time you did something about that bully son of yours. He can’t just go around beating up others the way that he has been.” Marcy seemed angry and she screamed, “Boys will be boys, maybe you should teach your little wus how to defend himself.” Robin’s face turned bright red I thought that she was going to kill the big woman. I had a vision of her pulling something out of Louie’s mother, and Louie’s mother goes flying around like a balloon that was losing all its air. I remember how Robin put her left hand on her hip and she started pointing her pointer finger right into Marcy’s face screaming, “the next time that bully lays a hand on,” but before Robin can finish the sentence Marcy lunged at Robin, grabbing her sexy black mini dress with both of her hands, and she lifted Robin up like she was a weightless rag doll, and she shoved her back hard. Robin’s dress ripped right off of her body in Marcy’s hands and me and Ediie had to jump out of the way so that robin wouldn’t hit us as she stumbled backwards on her high heels until she hot the wall.

Marcy walked right across the hallway and she grabbed Robin’s hair. Then she hoisted Robin up so that her feet were dangling in mid air, and she screamed right in Robin’s shocked face. “You picked on the wrong girl bitch.” She started banging Robin’s head against the hallway wall. At first Robin’s eyes started swimming around in her head, and then her legs became limp and they buckled. Marcy let go of Robin’s hair and Robin just slid down the wall quite dazed.

Some of the neighbors had heard the commotion and now a small crowd had started to gather around. Mary was telling everyone how Robin came screaming and looking to start trouble and she was forced to defend herself. Robin regained some of her senses and she slowly stood up and noticing that she was wearing only her bra and panties and high heeled shoes, she started to walk across the hallways towards the door, but Marcy ran right after her and she grabbed Robin’s shoulder and she spun Robin back around to face her again. She grabbed Robin’s bra with her left hand and she took open palm of her right hand and she slapped Robin hard right across her face screaming, “Where are you going bitch. I thought you came here to fight me.” Robin had this dazed, glazed look on her face and her face was really red now as she cried out. “Please let me go.” Marcy did let go of her for a moment, and Robin’s legs were all rubbery as she swayed back and forth. Then Marcy grabbed Robin’s bra with her right hand and she took the open palm of her left hand and she smacked Robin across the other side of her face.  Slapped her so hard that Robin was seeing stars.

Robin had tears welling up in her eyes and she started begging Marcy, “Please, I’m begging you. Please let me go.” I could tell that a couple of the woman that were now watching the fight wanted someone to break up the fight, but the men were really excited and wouldn’t let anyone break it up. Marcy pulled Robin’s bra out and then let it go, and Robin’s bra just slid down and was hanging over her stomach, and Robin’s big, sexy tits were exposed in front of everyone. The men started cheering. Tears were rolling down Robin’s face and she was crying and begging Marcy, “please I’m sorry, I’m begging you, help me someone please help me. Marcy started slapping Robin’s big, sexy tits, and Robin was crying even harder. Marcy punched Robin in the nose and blood was rolling from Robin’s nose. That’s when the woman convinced the men that it was going too far and the men broke up the fight. Robin was too embarrassed to look anyone in the face, or to look for her clothing.

Her face was bright red and she was crying like a baby as she stumbled down the street. You could tell that Robin was quite dazed and her legs seemed quite wobbly, and as she moved down the street her big, sexy tits were bouncing and bouncing……………

Story 2

Not all the fights that Marcy had were quite as one sided as the one she had with Robin.

I remember Mrs Rockinaro was the prettiest, hottest teacher in the school, and everyone called her Rocky. Rocky was 6’1”, 135 lbs, 34C with medium lenght brown hair, halfway down to her shoulders. Louie was always in trouble in school. They tried suspending him, making him stay after school, do extra homework, and nothing seemed to stop him. Many of the teachers had spoke to Marcy, the assistant principle and the principal himself. I know that Rocky was at the end of her rope with Louie and then one day Louie did some crazy stunt and when Rocky confronted him about it he had a smart, wise guy answer. Rocky lost her temper and she smacked Louie hard across his face screaming, someone is going to teach you obedience you stupid,” but she caught herself. She didn’t back down she kept yelling at him and telling him someone discipline him and that he would never amount to anything the way he acts. Louie was crying now and he ran to the door of the class room and screamed, “my mother is going to beat you up and discipline you.” Then he ran down the hall, down the stairs and out the door of the school.

I was so lucky that day. I had to stay in class late to copy some notes that I needed. When I was finished Mrs R asked me if I would help her down to her car with a couple of boxes. There were a few kids and a few teachers still in the parking lot and as we approached her car, a car pulled up and it was Louie and his mother Marcy. Mary slams her car door hard and she walks toward Rocky and started pointing her finger and screaming, “You’re the bitch that hit my son. You’re the bitch that told my son that someone needs to be taught discipline. Rocky starts to say something, but Marcy bunches her right fist up and she sends it full force right at Rocky’s face. In the last minute Rocky manages to step to the side and out of the way and Marcy’s punch misses her completely.

Rocky starts backing away from Marcy saying “you just better stay away from me before you get yourself arrested. Marcy has this really angry look on her face as she regains her balance and she turns back around to face Rocky again. Marcy starts swinging wild haymaker punches at Rocky’s face and Rocky drops her keys and her pocketbook and back up blocking all of Marcy’s punches. Rocky throws about 10 punches and her arms seem tired and she started breathing very hard. I didn’t know Rocky has a an explosive temper. Rocky’s face turned bright red and she bunched up her left fist and she smashes it right into Marcy’s nose. Blood starts rolling from Marcy’s nose as her head swings back and forth. Then with her right fist she hit her. She sent her fist plowing full force right into Marcy’s nose again. Marcy’s head swings back and forth and more blood is rolling from her nose.

I never expected a teacher to talk like this, BUT Rocky was so infuriated she started screaming, “Alright you big fat cow. You wanna fight. I’ll fight you, come on put your fists up and fight.” Marcy puts her hand to her nose and seeing her own blood she was enraged and she screamed, “You made me bleed you bitch. How fuckin dare you make me bleed,” BUT just then Rocky sent her right fist plowing full force right into Marcy’s nose again and now blood is really rolling from her nose.

Marcy’s face turns bright red and she lunges after Rocky. Rocky punches her in her face, right left and her nose is bleeding more and her left eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy, BUT Robin’s punches seem to have no real effect on Marcy and Marcy went plowing into Rocky, full force. She grabs a hold of Rocky’s blue dress and she shoves Rocky back hard. So hard that Rocky’s dress rips right off of her body in her hands and Rocky goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she falls over onto her ass on the ground. She’s just sitting there in her sexy white bra and white lace panties and Rocky has this shocked look on her face. A crowd has gathered around and they’re cheering. Marcy is laughing viciously as she walks over and grabs Rocky by her short fuckin hair, and she starts yanking, wrenching, yanking at her hair, and Rocky is screaming as Marcy pulls her standing straight up on her feet, BUT

Rocky still isn’t finished with her yet. She sends her right fist plowing full force “boom,” right into Marcy’s stomach. Marcy gets this shocked look on her face and she can’t fuckin breathe, and Rocky took her right fist and she sent it smashing right into Marcy’s stomach again. Now Marcy is really breathless as she grabs her aching belly and she bends over in pain gasping for air. Rocky grabs Marcy’s hair with both of her hands and she yanks her head up. I can see Rocky start to raise her knee up to smash Rocky’s face into her rising knee, but Marcy lunges forward and she wraps her arms around Rocky and threw her over onto the ground, and Marcy fell right on top of her. Rocky was stunned for a minute and that is all Marcy needs. Slowly Marcy starts to sit up and move up on Rocky. Rocky cries out, “NOOOOO,” as she tries to buck and kick, but she was just a moment too late. Marcy grabs Rocky’s wrists and she holds them down onto the cement. Then she raises up and she sits down and puts her knees right on Rocky’s arms. She renders Rocky totally helpless.

Marcy is crazy and she grabs Rocky by her short fuckin hair and she yanks her head up off of the cement. Then she shoves her head back down right into the hard cement. She starts bouncing her head, bashing it, cracking her fuckin skull over and over again against the concrete, until Rocky’s eyes are swimming around in her head. Marcy wants to keep beating her up. She starts smacking Rocky’s face, but the teachers who thus far had not moved an inch to stop the fight, ran over and pulled Marcy off of Rocky.

Part-3
I can tell you about another fight she had last year at the bar. The bar is usually a hang out for the 21-28 crowd, but there does seem to e a steady flow of cheaters. Guys with their secretaries, guys with their Mistress’, sometimes swingers look for someone to pick up. Marcy had been looking better than I ever remember seeing her. She had her hair bright bleached blonde and she had lost about 20 lbs. She was dressed really sexy with a red mini dress and red high heels and dark stockings. She was all made up and sitting at the bar with a black male acting very flirtatious. It just so happens that I’m walking out the back door right behind Marcy and the nicely dressed black man.  Just as we got out the back door and onto the sidewalk a very beautiful black woman, 5’7, 135 lbs, 36DD. She was wearing sexy black cut off jeans, a sheer white button blouse, high heels and dark stocking too.

The black girl was infuriated and she started screaming at the black man. She wasn’t an all out street gang girl, but she was a tough urban chick with quite a temper and quite a bit of anger inside of her. I was just thinking to myself that for the first time Marcy would get her ass kicked by this tough black woman. Marcy interfered. She said something that I couldn’t hear, but the black girl turned around to face Marcy pointing her finger right in her face screaming, ‘You better stay out of this you bleached blonde slut, this is between me and Harry.” Marcy’s face turned bright red and Marcy grabbed the girls hand, the one with the finger pointing out, and she squeezed her hand hard screaming, “don’t you be pointing your finger in my face bitch or,” but before she could finish the sentence the black woman punched her right in her nose. There were a few people standing around and they started cheering. Marcy’s head swung back and I could see blood starting to roll from her nose, BUT

As Marcy’s head came back forward again, Marcy grabbed the black girl by her hair with both of her hands and she started to wrench her head back and forth and back and forth insanely screaming, “You made me bleed you fuckin cxnt. I’m going to kill you.” The black woman was swinging her fists and Mary let go of her hair. Harry stepped in the middle trying to break the two woman up, but both woman threw him out of the way screaming, ‘You stay out of this. You better not interfere under any circumstances.”  I could hear a man yelling into the bar “fight, fight two girls.”

The two women backed up and held their fists up like two boxers. The black woman was faster and she sent her right fist right into Marcy’s nose again. Marcy’s nose had blood rolling from it, BUT Marcy’s punches are harder and more powerful, and she punched the black woman on her chin, and you could hear her teeth bang together and chatter in her head as her head snapped and she went stumbling backwards and she almost fell over. Marcy went right after her, reaching out to grab the black woman’s hair,  BUT just as she got close up, the black woman punched her face with a left, right combination that stopped Marcy dead in her tracks. The woman repeated her left, right again and Marcy had a shocked look on her face, and blood rolling from her nose. The crowd had gown larger and they were cheering.

Another left, right to Marcy’s face. Marcy’s face was a bloody mess. Blood was really rolling from her nose, and her eyes was swollen and black and blue and there was a cut above Marcy’s left eye and blood was rolling down her face. Marcy lunged at the woman. The woman hit her with her right fist, right in her eye, but Marcy just kept coming at her and she grabbed the woman’s white blouse and she shoved her back hard. Buttons flew in every direction as the woman  stumbled backwards leaving the her white blouse in Marcy’s hands as the black woman stumbled backwards. The crowd was screaming at the sight of the black woman’s big, sexy bra. The black woman tried holding her hands up to cover her bra. Then she saw her blouse on the ground and she leaned forward to pick it up off of the cement.

Marcy walked up to her and grabbed her hair with both of her hands and she yanked the woman’s head up. The she shoved her head back down as she raised her right knee and the black woman’s jaw bounced right up off of Marcy’s knee. The woman was stood straight up, and you could tell she didn’t know where she was any more. Marcy lunged forward and she grabbed the woman’s bra and she shoves her back hard. The woman’s bra ripped right off of her chest in Marcy’s hands as the woman stumbled backwards until she smashes right into the wall. Marcy grabbed her hair and she started smashing her head over and over again against the brick wall of the building until the black woman goes completely limp in her hands and when Marcy stops cracking her skull and lets go of the black woman’s hair, the black woman just goes sliding down the wall out cold. The crowd was cheering and I could see a shocked look on Harry’s face as he kept looking back at the unconscious black woman laying out cold on the cement.

Part-4

Recently a new couple moved into the neighborhood. The man was an older gentleman, good looking and you could tell he was financially comfortable. His wife Diane was a gorgeous Puerto Rican woman in her mid 20s, 5’3”, 120 lbs, 34C with rich brown hair down to the middle of her back. Diane was always getting her hair done, always getting her nails and her makeup done, always out shopping for new clothes.

One night there was a big block party and they had a DJ playing music and everyone brought stuff to eat. There was a bar-b-que and everyone was eating, there were plenty of beers and mixed drinks floating around.  At one point Marcy walked over to Diane’s husband and Marcy might have had a couple of drinks in her. She practically dragged Diane’s husband onto the dance floor and she was hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. Diane was wearing a really hot black micro mini dress and high heels and I could just tell she was getting angrier and angrier.

Marcy still looked good at her slimmed down 160 weight, and she had on a low cut yellow minidress and high heels. Diane’s husband was trying to excuse himself, but marcy was making a spectacle of herself and wasn’t letting him leave. Diane has a very explosive Latin temoer and she walked right over to her husband and I couldn’t hear the first words, but I could hear Diane scream, “You better take your hands off of my husband you big fat cow or I’ll knock your face in.” Marcy lunged at Diane, grabbing her dress with both of her hands she lifted Diane up off of the ground and screamed right in her face, “You stupid little bitch, you have your fuckin nerve,” but Diane lost her temper and starts hammering both of her fists into Marcy’s face. She hit her left right, left right, left right, short jackhammer blows until Marcy’s let go of her and moved quickly back and away from her. She put her hand to her nose and seeing all the blood she screamed, ‘I’m bleeding. I’m going to kill you,” BUT

Diane is crazy and she takes the sharp point of her right high heels and she kicks Marcy right in her cxnt. Marcy was speech less as she bent over in pain holding her aching pussy. Diane grabbed Mary’s by her hair with both of her hands and she started shoving Marcy’s head down. She was bouncing Marcy’s jaw off of her knee over and over again, and then when she let go of Marcy’s hair and Marcy was stood straight up on her feet. Marcy was seeing stars, fuckin stars. She just started to stumble, and then to sway. Diane grabbed Marcy’s dress and she ripped it right off  of her body. Marcy was weak and helpless by now and she couldn’t do anything to stop Diane from stripping her clothes off. Then Diane grabbed her bra and she ripped it right off of Marcy’s chest. Marcy’s big tits were bigger then I ever imagined they would be. The crowd was screaming.

Diane started using Marcy’s big flabby tits as punching bags. She worked her big tits over and Marcy was helpless and couldn’t do anything to stop her. The Diane sent a hard right fist uppercut into Marcy’s jaw. Mary’s eyes started swimming around in her head and Marcy fell right over onto her back on the ground quite dazed. Diane sat down right right on Marcy’s stomach and she started pummeling her face. She was insanely punching her eyes, and punching her eyes until both of Marcy’s eyes were swollen black and blue and blood was rolling from the cut above her eye. That is when a few men pulled crazy little Diane off of her. Diane was still kicking and trying to break free.   

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Louie’s mother Marcy was the toughest woman in the neighborhood.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 04:25:05 PM »
Good stuff - love it when the women yell and taunt each other during the fight!

Offline overkill18360

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 07:44:03 AM »
Great stories! Have any more? glad to see Marcy finally got her ass kicked. thought the Black woman was going to do it. Thanks for the stories.  :D
There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline she got koed

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 03:58:19 AM »
great story wish Marcy had been koed in her loss with her big tits on display