News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lindsay Lohan vs. Sarah Michelle Gellar

• 16 Replies

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
Re: Lindsay Lohan vs. Sarah Michelle Gellar
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 03:58:49 AM »
I think Lindsay has a certain amount of street smarts and probably toughened up a bit in jail, but Sarah is certainly in better shape and has legitimate training in martial arts.  Lindsay does have some size advantage, of course.  I think the bottom line is that IF Lindsay is sober and together she'd have a reasonable chance of winning, particularly if it was a street fight scenario.  However, if she's out-of-shape and strung out, Sarah would almost certainly take her apart.  In short, the circumstances of the battle would pretty much determine the outcome.

-JM

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Lindsay Lohan vs. Sarah Michelle Gellar
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 11:11:42 AM »
I think Lindsay has a certain amount of street smarts and probably toughened up a bit in jail, but Sarah is certainly in better shape and has legitimate training in martial arts.  Lindsay does have some size advantage, of course.  I think the bottom line is that IF Lindsay is sober and together she'd have a reasonable chance of winning, particularly if it was a street fight scenario.  However, if she's out-of-shape and strung out, Sarah would almost certainly take her apart.  In short, the circumstances of the battle would pretty much determine the outcome.

-JM
I'll buy that.