News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mixed Championship Number 1 Contender Final Round

• 5 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Mixed Championship Number 1 Contender Final Round
« on: December 13, 2016, 04:36:48 PM »
The qualifying round is finished and here we are with the Over the Top Rope Battle Royale to determine a number one contender for SexyLilWrastla's FCF Mixed Championship. The participants are listed below. Please vote to see who earns the right to take on SexyLilWrastla!

Terry98
Serena77
Lil_jessi
CyrilWrestler
Emytits
Lucia111
MaryFighter
SuperMilfFighter

(Housekeeping - I was planning on doing more rounds, but my Christmas plans have changed so I can only guarantee one more round. So to be fair to all involved, I decided on doing a Battle Royale style fight. You can choose your top 4 finishers and whoever has the most points wins. Good Luck Everyone!)
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline themaulerofwomen

• Can I help you dear?
Re: Mixed Championship Number 1 Contender Final Round
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 01:49:57 AM »
(Housekeeping - I was planning on doing more rounds, but my Christmas plans have changed so I can only guarantee one more round. So to be fair to all involved, I decided on doing a Battle Royale style fight. You can choose your top 4 finishers and whoever has the most points wins. Good Luck Everyone!)

Plus, being voted out of the subsequent rounds by the usual band of beta males doesn't help I'm sure red! ;)

Regardless, Serena has my vote if only because I feel like she made an attempt to keep it fiesty.  That open invitation hasn't closed Serena, though I prefer the match to be private initially before spreading it to the public ;)
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

W.B. Yeats (1865–1939)

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 12:21:46 PM »
Thanks to Sadie and Themauler for the support and to Red for organizing this!
Too bad many people are not active!

Anyway, I'm here ready to fight if someone wants some trouble! A battle royal is not the ideal fight for me, but we can have some fun and put up a show for the crowd! Come on losers! :P

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 12:27:28 PM »
Regardless, Serena has my vote if only because I feel like she made an attempt to keep it fiesty.  That open invitation hasn't closed Serena, though I prefer the match to be private initially before spreading it to the public ;)

That's OK, you stud! I was hoping to have some fun for us and the crowd, but probably it wasn't the right time! Someday we'll have that match! Be ready! :)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 07:17:46 PM »

Plus, being voted out of the subsequent rounds by the usual band of beta males doesn't help I'm sure red! ;)

To be honest, when I agreed to do this, I thought I had more free time from work. Then I realized I didn't.  But yeah it stings not making it to the next round.

And I'm Team Serena too.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 11:05:52 PM »
And with that, the win goes to Cyril. Have fun taking on Sexy Lil Wrastla!