News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Michelle versus Dunnie - Mixed Belly Punching or “Those Sexy Abs of Ours"

• 18 Replies

Online Dunstan

• Love the body contact
too bad Michelle wouldn't be effective with any submission holds on me...otherwise we could have a submission holds contest

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
too bad Michelle wouldn't be effective with any submission holds on me...otherwise we could have a submission holds contest

As I recall...when we wrestled on here...I don't remember the contest ending up with "poor little me" submitting...

But...I'm certainly willing to have a rematch and writing it up in story form and posting it here....we can call it....Michelle vs Dunnie II....although surely I can come up with a title that is way more imaginative than that :)

Assuming you're game that is :P
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Online Dunstan

• Love the body contact
of course I'm game....and don't worry Michelle I promise to release any hold a short while after you scream out your submissions

Offline SueSqueeze

« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 04:49:34 PM by SueSqueeze »