News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

blondiecatfight vs BustyTiffany

• 30 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: blondiecatfight vs BustyTiffany
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2016, 07:59:11 PM »
I kneel on the middle of the heart-shaped bed, a hot, sweaty, disheveled mess. My wrists are bound tightly behind my back, with more coils wrapped around my shoulders and upper arms, above and below my exposed breasts. My thick thighs and ankles are also tied together with more rope. My platinum blonde hair is big tangled mess and my tiny lil' leopard dress still clings to my buxom, bound body, hiked up roughly to reveal my frilly pink panties. I'm still catching my breath and trying to wrap my mind around this catfight, which turned out to be more of a one-sided POUNDING than a real fight. I was dominated from the second I stepped foot into this motel, humiliated and battered. She was just so much more faster, stronger, fiercer, wilder than me.. she was always one step ahead of me throughout this battle. I kneel here, devastated, tied up and utterly helpless to my younger rival. She stands there with that ever-present arrogant smirk on her lips, standing in front of me triumphantly, holding a pink dog-collar in her hands. My face blushes deeply as she steps closer to me..

See what I mean...

Damn...
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie