News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

eyonce vs christine hendricks

• 11 Replies

Offline d.praved

• God Member
eyonce vs christine hendricks
« on: January 16, 2014, 06:44:53 AM »
Bounce vs Christine hendricks

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: eyonce vs christine hendricks
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 08:36:44 PM »
eyonce? Bounce?  I get that some of us type one-handed here, but put a little effort into things.  3-4 lazy "polls," where there's barely a few words, isn't really worth the time.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline December

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 01:25:48 AM »
Leroy: you seem upset in all your posts, brother. Everything going all right?  :-\

Offline maleoilwrestler

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 03:04:23 PM »
Beyonce
{alt}

{alt}

Christina Hendricks
{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 03:05:54 PM by maleoilwrestler »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 10:12:04 PM »
Beyonce punching Christina much more and pulls her hair. At the end she is going to take the Christina boobs with nails. Beyonce will dominate Christina.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:13:03 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 05:41:16 AM »
I'd estimate that Beyonce is much more athletic than Christina. She'd punch and kick her before Christina could work out what's happening, and Beyonce would stand over Christina lying on the floor, posing and laughing.   
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 04:38:04 PM »
Christine gets the title of "Miss Punching Bags 2014" when Beyonce is through pounding the redhead's boobs. Those big tits are black and blue and Christine is in La-La Land as Beyounce sits on her and sings a happy song.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 10:09:14 PM »
If these two women were fighting each other in real life, the fight would become one-sided and turned to the sadistic humiliation.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline December

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2014, 11:58:15 PM »
Christina is a lovely and intelligent woman who would never let herself get cornered into a fair fight with Beyonce.

My fantasy involves talking out their differences like rational adults. Mmm. Satisfying.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 11:07:09 AM »
Christina is a lovely and intelligent woman who would never let herself get cornered into a fair fight with Beyonce.

My fantasy involves talking out their differences like rational adults. Mmm. Satisfying.

LOL!!!!

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2014, 10:58:55 PM »
I have asked previously that all poll creators list ages, heights, and weights.  Pictures are not enough because the type of picture creates bias.  Showing one woman in an athletic or dance pose while the other stands normally or on a red carpet is not helpful.  Nor is a smiling picture comparable to those with snarls or practiced hard looks.  Yes, Beyonce is a dancer and has aerobic capacity but for all we know Christina could spend swim a mile every morning. 

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2014, 03:26:32 PM »
Great nickname 'miss punchings bags'.------- I think Beyonce' would pin Christine on her back with her knees, then punch and slap Christinas' boobs until she passes out from pain.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977