News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kate Upton vs Keeley Hazell

• 6 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Kate Upton vs Keeley Hazell
« on: February 02, 2014, 10:11:03 PM »
Two of the best bosoms in celebrity wrestling...America's Kate (34D) and Britain's Keeley (32F)...battle it out in the ring for supremacy in a Breast Smother Finish match!  Which chest is best?  Your vote helps decide!

Kate Upton

Keeley Hazell

{alt}

{alt}

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Kate Upton vs Keeley Hazell
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 11:18:07 AM »
Fantastic match up.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 02:52:13 PM »
I dont know who would win, but I love Kate Upton.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Online kevan

• God Member
Re: Kate Upton vs Keeley Hazell SPLISH-SPLASH (Quickie)
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 11:15:33 PM »
     "Parddddonnn Me."
      SPLASH.
      One gorgeous British lovely grabbed her unsuspecting rival by the, pulled the silky blonde hair hard, then dug her long perfectly manicured nails into two soft shoulders; A good stiff strong push downward.
      "Uhhhh-Ouccchh.Ummppfffh...Splish SPLASH!"
       Kate's arms flailed wildly as she struggled frantically against the two arms and determined fingers holding her lovely head under.
       "Ohhhhhh, my--look." One lucky poolboy exclaimed as he stood wideeyed at the erotic struggle between the two lovelys. Keeley was obviously in control As she tried to keep the busty blonde subdued her own huge beautiful breasts bulged out of her sexy low-cut bikini top.
      "Such hot, steamy action," two bikini clad sunbathers quipped. The only other two women were poolside just to relax. One beauty was watching the catty struggle; the other smiled and giggled as she watched the obvious instant "rise" in the poolboy's swim trunks. To her this was most interesting.
      "Hey lass, let her go before you drown her-" Obvious a British lady herself, the woman ordered Keeley to release Kate. Keeley snarled, flipped the other woman the bird but obeyed.
       Cough. Hack. Gurgle. Kate angrily gasped for air, her huge lovely chest heaving. Her stiff erect nipples almost drilled holes in her wet bikini top.
        "Nuhhh-Awwwwck." Kate screamed as she felt a bit of pressure on her back. A giggle, a sneering laugh; The feel of a cool breeze....
         "Nice tits, blondie," Keeley laughed as she tore the blondes top off, twirled it expertly in her fingers and tossed it to the pool boy.
         A blurry blitz of action; the angry topless beauty spun around, lunged and landed a solid blistering slap to the side of Keeley's unsuspecting face. Kate's leg shot out, curled around Keeley's leg and with and angry pull of both hair and an arm, Kate yanked Keeley off balance and forward. A most efficient twist and Keeley's lovely lips reluctantly, unexpectantly sucked water. Two solid punches to the back as Keeley was doubled over and face first blowing bubbles.
         "Stupid arrogant British bitch," Kate snarled. She grabbed Keeley's luscious wet hair, jerked her head out of the water then dunked her once, twice, thrice.
         "My turn,"-one swift pull and a toss. Mr Poolboy had two tops as souvenirs. Two tops-four boobs. Better than his most lucky day of tips. "Tits beat tips anyday!"
         "Arggggh. Yeowwwch. Uhhhhhh. Unnggggh. Aiiiieccck..."
          Keeley broke free; the two lovelies exchanged punches, slaps, hair pulls, and took turns trying to drown each other. Then as if on signal each babe went for her rivals breasts; First a firm squeeze, then a twist, then milking, nasty painful nipple pinching, twisting. Keeley was soon in control and Kate was winded.
        Wham. Whack. Whack. Wham. Punch. Slap.Slap.Solid punch. Kate's eyes rolled; her legs wobbled. Keeley gave her a most energy draining, breath stealing bear hug; The blonde was dazed, weak, breathless. Kelley pulled her over to the side; got her top half out of the pool, her bottom have in the water.
        "Gonna have some fun blondie," Keeley giggled. She carressed Kate's breasts, then began to kiss and suck her nipples. She slipped her hand underneath the water, her fingers inside her rivals bikini bottoms.
       "Uhhhhh-Oooooh-Noooo, please," Kate moaned the "No's" but her voice begged for yes and soon she was gasping, screaming the YESSSS'S.......Keeley's expert fingers could make her rivals' "body parts' speak, yes really talk....
        ----
       "Ha-ha--like this....I bet you just love your job huh?" the sultry feminine lustful voice spoke with admiration, anticipation. The second voice was equal in sincerity and appreciativeness.
        "You really are all for service-you're the BEST Pool boy, ever."
         "Why=Uhhhhh-Thannkkkkk-Uuhhhhh-Ooooohhhh-Yoooooo-Maaaaaammm....."

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 04:59:36 PM »
How tasty! Thanks for that little write up Kevan! :D :D

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 08:37:47 PM »
Great story
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Hitomi

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 05:29:22 AM »
What a nail biter!  I'm surprised Keeley didn't run away with this one