News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katy Perry vs Valerie Leon

• 6 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katy Perry vs Valerie Leon
« on: February 15, 2014, 01:22:49 PM »
Katy Perry received an unusual challenge by the 70 year old film star Valerie Leon after she made some derogative remarks about her and some other female stars of the time of 45 to 50 years ago. In a TV studio interview, she stated, 'It must have taken days and days to shoot the cat fight scenes in those movies; those girls couldn't wrestle a kitten by the look of them; all they could do was letting her breasts hang out.'

Valerie Leon, infuriated, retaliated not much later in a magazine article, 'What?? That mash brained little wannabe of a pop doll? She has obviously no idea! As far as I'm concerned, I'd wrestle her until she begs for mercy - I may be seventy, but I'll still sweep HER under the mat!'

Valerie issues a challenge to Katy to wrestle her, and mocks her by adding that after getting beaten by a woman of her age she'll have learnt her lesson in respecting the elderly for sure.

KATY: 'I can't believe that old hag actually thinks she can fight me! Holy shit, where's this going, will I be having fights in old people's homes next? That half dead excuse for a has been starlet will trip over her sagging boobs on the mat, and before she knows the match has started I'll have her pleading with me on her rheumatic knees!'

VALERIE: 'She has no idea what's in store for her. I could pick her up and spank her. At seventy, I still am what that little girl will never be!'

When they meet up at the gym Valerie, 5'11" tall, towers over Katy, but Katy doesn't seem impressed. She challenges Valerie to wrestle her naked, and Valerie agrees to it.
Soon, the two women stand close in front of each other on the wrestling mat, Katy's nipples touching the underside of the tall seventy year old's boobs.
'You've got quite a rack for an old hag,' Katy says, and, cupping her own boobs with the palms of her hands and jiggling them up and down, 'but, of course, compared to MY girls...haha!'
'Are you sight impaired or something?' Valerie asks her mockingly. 'Your little girl boobies aren't a patch on my real woman's breasts!'
Silently, Katy has to admit to herself that Valerie still does have an amazing rack, but is convinced her own pair of boobs will beat Valerie's by far.
With increasing age, more so since she'd turned seventy, Valerie had enjoyed looking down at young women from her great height whenever she had a mental test of strength with any of them, literally staring them down. Now, she gazes down in Katy's eyes, trying to do just that to her.
Katy begins to be annoyed at having to look up at her aged opponent, puts her hands on her hips, draws herself up to her full 5'8", and, not doing her the favor of dropping her gaze, says, 'I tell you what...granny...let's have an arm wrestling match first of all, and I'll show you right away that you old hag haven't got a chance! Try me, and I break your brittle bone wrists. ...So?'
Valerie smiles at her, 'Which way ever you want to get beat, but don't cry afterwards!'
Katy laughs, 'You'll regret your words, and eat each one of them. Gawd, your dementia must be so bad to make you think you can take on a girl of my age!'

Valerie Leon: 70 years, 5'11", weight not known, cup size DD

Katy Perry:    29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup size D

Below, recent pictures of Valerie Leon
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 02:00:24 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Katy Perry vs Valerie Leon
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 01:27:26 PM »
Below, Katy Perry
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 01:33:39 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 01:34:47 PM »
Valerie Leon, of ca. 45 years ago
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 01:38:58 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 01:40:02 PM »
Below, Katy Perry
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 01:51:53 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline December

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 01:37:09 AM »
troll votes? :/

Offline psubill

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 02:49:44 AM »
Valerie is like fine wine. She gets better with age!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 09:11:13 PM »
troll votes? :/
let's test this: reset, and a second start through the last day  :)