News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chelsea Charms Wants To Educate Katy Perry

• 7 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Chelsea Charms Wants To Educate Katy Perry
« on: April 06, 2014, 02:13:30 AM »
Katy Perry bragged about her boobs during a televised event, saying she was 'truly proud of her D cup sized melons'.
The big bust model Chelsea Charms not long afterwards met her and told her in ridiculing words that she was obviously an incredibly silly cow to think her D cup flea bites were anything to talk about.
Katy stared at Chelsea's gigantic udders with envy and replied that at least she wasn't burdened with Chelsea's ugliness. Chelsea slapped Katy in her face, and Katy immediately slapped her back.
The two women agreed that then they had to settle their quarrel in a full on wrestling match. How will the fight end?

Scene 1: Katy applies kickboxing moves, slamming her foot and fist into Chelsea's enormous boobs, to wear her out and slow her down until she can finally overpower her. Chelsea tries to get hold of Katy in a bear hug but Katy is too quick and agile for her. Eventually, Katy attacks Chelsea's knees and brings her down on the mat. She gets on top of her victim driving her knees painfully into Chelsea's huge boobs. Chelsea screams in agony and begs Katy to stop. Katy says, while driving her fists into Chelsea's boobs and face, 'how about an apology, bitch? Chelsea refuses, and Katy gets up halfway, then plunges down and lets her knees crash into Chelsea's boobs with her full body weight behind them. Chelsea ejects an almost inhuman scream of agony and, panting and whimpering, nearly passes out with unbearable pain. She pleads with Katy, 'OMG, I've had enough, please, stop! You are the better woman, I admit it! Please, no more! Please!' Katy gets off her, grabs her hair and drags her back on her feet. She orders Chelsea to apologise to her boobs and kiss them. Willingly, Chelsea obeys, and utterly humiliated she leaves, crying, her pride being broken.  

Scene 2: From the beginning, Chelsea dominates Katy, and when Katy is close enough to her she swings to one side and, returning, slams her massive breasts into Katy's body, with their combined weight of 22kg. Every time when Katy tries to attack again Chelsea now smashes her boobs into her, and every time Katy goes down and gets back up. Finally, while Katy lies on her back, Chelsea gets on top of her and starts pounding Katy's face with her boobs; she slams them into Katy's face until Katy bleeds from her nose and has got a black eye. Katy pleads with her, 'OMG, I've had enough, please, stop! You are the better woman, I admit it! Please, no more! Please!'
Katy has got to kiss both Chelsea's gigantic breasts and apologise to them before Chelsea gets off her, drags her up onto her feet byher hair and tells her to leave. Katy realises that she has just lost a wrestling match practically only to a pair of boobs, and she feels so humiliated that she can't hold back her tears, and cries in Chelsea's presence while she leaves, mortified and her pride being broken.

KATY PERRY: 29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D

CHELSEA CHARMS: 38 years, 5'2", 54kg, cup Z
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 02:42:36 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Chelsea Charms Wants To Educate Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 02:28:03 AM »
Above: CHELSEA CHARMS

Below: KATY PERRY
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 02:34:53 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 03:28:12 PM »
Katy all the way.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 07:19:21 PM »
Chelsea Charms trips over the bottom rope climbing into the ring, falls on her face AND CAN'T GET UP!

Perry wins without even chipping a nail.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 12:01:29 AM »
Chelsea Charms trips over the bottom rope climbing into the ring, falls on her face AND CAN'T GET UP!

I doubt she can even fall on her face unless she gets a nose extension first. Chelsea once had those strange 'strings' implanted which cause an overproduction of fluid in the breasts, that's how she got those monsters; that practice is outlawed now, probably for medical reasons. But I'm impressed with the result, she must make practically every woman feel tiny, even if 'busty' in the ordinary sense.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 02:34:35 AM »

I doubt she can even fall on her face unless she gets a nose extension first. Chelsea once had those strange 'strings' implanted which cause an overproduction of fluid in the breasts, that's how she got those monsters; that practice is outlawed now, probably for medical reasons. But I'm impressed with the result, she must make practically every woman feel tiny, even if 'busty' in the ordinary sense.

No, she'd bounce up and down, trampoline style, and then be concussed by the ceiling.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 10:24:44 PM »

No, she'd bounce up and down, trampoline style, and then be concussed by the ceiling.

;D :D ;D

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 12:45:04 PM »
CHELSEA will learn that she don t have to fight katy..