News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Free Agent

• 21 Replies

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
Re: Free Agent
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2014, 03:54:39 PM »
How do I sign up for the Full Body Cavity search?

Form FBC-411 in triplicate.  There's a small processing fee.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2014, 04:00:04 PM »
How do I sign up for the Full Body Cavity search?

Form FBC-411 in triplicate.  There's a small processing fee.

The small processing fee amounts to indentured servitude for 20 years
and use of your body for artistic purposes....a few little "fine arts" films...we'll fill you in later...

Oh...the FBC-411 has been replaced as of last week with the FBC-412A...we'll need 6 copies...one signed by your attorney...
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2014, 04:01:41 PM »
Damn it, Chelley, you can't keep changing the forms on me without getting my notarized consent!  Now I have to update the filing system AGAIN.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2014, 04:05:22 PM »
Damn it, Chelley, you can't keep changing the forms on me without getting my notarized consent!  Now I have to update the filing system AGAIN.

Oh bullshit!....you haven't file anything in years!.....

you sleep in the damn filing cabinet!...look at your clothes!

Zombie T-shirts?

PUHLEEEEZE!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2014, 05:11:01 AM »
Zombie T-shirts?

PUHLEEEEZE!

You're just jealous that they outsell your Empress shirts!

:-*
- Frank Herbert

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 01:26:49 PM »
Zombie T-shirts?

PUHLEEEEZE!

You're just jealous that they outsell your Empress shirts!

:-*

Someone is selling Empress T-shirts?  Without my permission?  I do get a cut you know...the profit margin is huge on trinkets.  We also are coming out with an Empress line of nipple piercing hardware that should rock the market.  "Glow in the dark" piercings!!  Pre-order today on Amazon.com!!

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2014, 11:05:07 PM »
Damn you, Chelley, I am NOT putting those things in my nips!  They're pure radium!
- Frank Herbert