News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for opinions and comments

• 10 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Looking for opinions and comments
« on: May 06, 2014, 05:55:33 PM »

Many members have made comments about the violence in my fight stories, talking about punches to the face or banging of heads against walls, but then when I read their stories or comments they enjoy such things as scratching faces open with sharp fingernails, digging long sharp fingernails into breasts making them bleed, ripping nipples off, sticking sharp fingernails into pussy and ripping their womanhood to shreds, kicks in the cxnt, choking them out etc....

I think that those are far more violent than punches or banging heads. Choking a woman until she turns blue is very near death and I have seen this in so many stories.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: Looking for opinions and comments
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 06:43:57 PM »
Johnny,

It takes all of us to fill the needs of this genre I think.  It covers a wide range of potential material.  I'm often told I am not violent enough with my work and I admit I write different styles, one of which wouldn't be considered excessively violent.  I do hope it has its audience though.

Keep doing what your doing and i agree with some of your comparative comments.    I like what you do and how you go about it and I know many more here do to.  This is like "cable TV".....there is thankfully enough variety that people can usually find something that best fits their tastes.  If they see something that doesn't fit their pistol....they great thing is they can turn the channel or "flip" the page.

We need to be encouraging variety and pushing the envelope here....not shrinking the inventory :)

I'd hope we see the value in the variety of the material because when we cease to do so its a big loss to the site.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 06:46:17 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 09:00:37 PM »

Thanks Michele and Braveheart for your great and encouraging answers. I totally agree with what you both said.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 10:30:32 PM »
Agreed. Condemning one story for being too violent is an utterly redundant critique. It works off the assumption that all stories here are written to suit that one particular persons tastes when the truth is this micro-society is a melting pot of tastes, ideals and fetishes.

I've written stories that were VERY brutal, stories that were aimed at being more emotionally hitting, stories that were more akin to comedies and outright sexual wars all with the knowledge that some will like them and some will hate them. Ultimately it's no different to any form of art form in that it's the differences between the stories here that make the place so inviting and compelling. After all a cinema that showed only Romantic Comedy's would soon go out of business.

Keep writing whatever makes you happy and hope that your endeavors make others happy too :D

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 01:01:49 AM »
Crap Johnny...you've been around here a lot longer than I have and we have both seen the tastes of the forum shift one way to the other.  Some like extreme violence and some like slapstick comedic fights.  I like to use both elements in my fights (although most people think my serious efforts are more akin to a Cheech & Chong script :'(...just look at any story I've done with Gemma Rox ;D ). We all have critics, and it is important to have them.  We don't get paid to do this.  We do it because we enjoy it!  I guess what I am saying is keep putting out quality work...work that makes Johnny the Deuces happy.  If you do that you will keep your fan-base happy.

:)

*hugs*

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 02:12:46 AM »
You have to recall what is "violent" also seems to vary from person to person. One member, in a case of rather tasteless hyperbole, compared me to a Nazi Concentration Camp Commandant for posting a deathfight on my own blog. I wasn't aware that becoming Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS was so easy on FCF  ;D And some people focus on physical violence finger wagging, while ignoring their own love for emotional and sexual violence (post fight sexual humiliations anyone?) It is a site based essentially on bad behavior in women , so someone will likely dislike or be offended by any story you post here.  And like any fandom, many people feel their view of it is the right or pure view.

If some of the commentators do like your style but feel it is the violence that turns them off and think you could write something they really would like, well that is up to you to decide if you want to experiment and give that a shot. If the reaction is more "when you make something I don't like, you must be magically stopping stuff I like from being written..so stop ", well fuck those guys. Honestly I find 99.9 percent of the stuff here a turn off, but unless you can prove a Justin Bieber song is written every time you or anyone else does a story, I see no harm in it.

My last piece of advice is never take anything people say personally. Sadly criticism here is either mindless gushing praise or condemnation that makes you think you ran over the member's dog while raping their mother as you wrote the story on the skins of dead baby seals. And it seems harder to say "ah i didn't find that a turn on, i just won't read your stories""  than "You are a monster !!! Stop writing ..please !!!. You horrible person !! " Granted I know people who would just keep writing more if given that reply..
Now reading: "Never Again" by Francis King

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 02:15:00 PM »
Johnny do what you do best....write!!  I always thought fighting was violent in it's own right!! LOL  Brian>Warlock

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2014, 06:27:03 PM »
At the beginning of all my stories I always specify that it is ALL FANTASY and indeed I hate violence in real life..

To me, that is enough to write about violence and I use the same meter when I read a story...

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 09:13:27 AM »
Yes, it is ALL FANTASY, and only because of that it is sexy fun ... IRL violence is NOT fun or sexy at all!

At the beginning of all my stories I always specify that it is ALL FANTASY and indeed I hate violence in real life..

To me, that is enough to write about violence and I use the same meter when I read a story...
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 10:46:43 PM »
I enjoy one sided fights and a lot of violence. Don't like blood but a little is ok. Everyone has opinions but negation ones should be kept to themselves. And ps York you have a couple good stories I've read.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2014, 12:08:18 AM »
I love JMRolen-style fights