News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Maria Sharapova vs Katy Perry: A Tennis Court Encounter

• 10 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Maria Sharapova vs Katy Perry: A Tennis Court Encounter
« on: May 06, 2014, 04:16:23 AM »
Katy Perry was one of the VIP guests at a women's tennis tournament and voiced an opinion not favourable directed at Maria Sharapova. In an interview she said, 'I guess her backhand ain't what it used to be. And perhaps her forehand neither. ... Maybe Maria Sharapova just ain't what she used to be?'
Later, the two girls meet in the stadium; Maria glances at Katy and says, 'One word of advice: don't spit your bubble gum on the court, or you'll get fined - the bubble in your head doesn't exempt you!'
Katy, blushing from immediate anger, stares up at the tall woman, then slowly pushes her D cup boobs against Maria's body, and replies, 'Gurl, I'll make more fuckin' cash singin' a lullaby and collecting lose change from your audience than you in your whole career.'
Maria responds to Katy's boob pushing by putting one arm around Katy's shoulders and starting to gently squeeze her against her body, 'Bubble bitch, just this once: I know your net worth, with Your 95 million bucks you're just 5 mill ahead of me just now, but I can change that with one game - you, meanwhile, can screech your heart out with what you deludedly call singing - but once I'd call it a race I'd make you look like a down and out tramp with you never catching up with me.'
'Oh, really?' Katy replies with her hands on her hips, resisting Maria's grip, holding herself straight upright, 'so perhaps I might just have to break your wrist...don't you think?'
Maria stares down at Katy, tightening her hold, 'You...breaking my wrist... Gurl, look at you - you couldn't split a hair of mine - I'd spank your naked bottom with my tennis rack in this stadium in front of them all and the camera team. Do you want that, hmm?'
Katy wraps her arms around Maria's waist and begins to squeeze with a hint of a bear hug, 'I guess that's the only rack you've got - your brain isn't the only body part of yours which is under-endowed, is it?'
Maria glares at Katy with increasing hatred, 'You...crazy bitch...you want this fight, don't you? - You can have it, but don't cry afterwards, I'll mess you up so bad, you stupid slut.'
'You're so full of your own shit, and really you're only a pathetic whore for your sponsors. I'll break you in halves, you mindless fucked up trash, mark my words!'

Which of these two enraged ladies will leave the tennis court as the winner, looking back triumphantly at a defeated opponent?

Maria Sharapova : 27 years, 6'2", 59kg, cup B

Katy Perry :          29 years, 5'8", 59 kg, cup D

« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 04:31:09 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Maria Sharapova vs Katy Perry: A Tennis Court Encounter
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 04:32:08 AM »
Above: Maria Sharapova

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 04:40:36 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 04:41:24 AM »
Below: Maria
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 04:43:01 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 04:43:46 AM »
Below: Katy
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 04:45:38 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 08:20:47 AM »
Katy wins in sex appeal and boobs categories but in the fight categories cannot stand the fitness, muscle and endurance of Maria.
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 09:32:58 AM »
Have to agree...Yes Maria is hot, but not ever close to Katy.  But Maria, height, fitness and everything else wins out in fight.  If more tit/sexual then Katy have better chance.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2014, 12:52:16 PM »
Have to agree...Yes Maria is hot, but not ever close to Katy.  But Maria, height, fitness and everything else wins out in fight.  If more tit/sexual then Katy have better chance.
One thing for me is though, people just see 'athletes' literally as in sports, and 'non-athletes' - however, to go on a world tour onstage, somebody like Katy Perry has to train exactly like an athlete! In fitness and endurance there won't be any difference between them at this point of time - as Katy's cardio training is now pumped up for her most strenuous 17 month tour ever to come.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 01:10:56 PM »
One thing for me is though, people just see 'athletes' literally as in sports, and 'non-athletes' - however, to go on a world tour onstage, somebody like Katy Perry has to train exactly like an athlete! In fitness and endurance there won't be any difference between them at this point of time - as Katy's cardio training is now pumped up for her most strenuous 17 month tour ever to come.

That's absurd.  Maria is significantly more fit than Katy.  There's absolutely no comparison between a stage show and top tier athletics.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 02:07:43 PM »

That's absurd.  Maria is significantly more fit than Katy.  There's absolutely no comparison between a stage show and top tier athletics.
They get the same training for fitness in many aspects, there's a difference between Katy last year and now. It's not about running across a stage and singing a song, she wouldn't last a week if she wasn't in the gym daily and run her heart out on the treadmill, plus hours of other endurance exercise and strict diet. Only very few people get to realise what's involved really.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2014, 01:20:01 AM »
My vote:
Katy is more sexy,
Maria wins the fight.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2014, 09:22:02 PM »
I put the two against each other because this forum is sometimes full of surprises, so you never know, but in this case it's going towards what I'd expect in real - Maria is one of those women I couldn't even wrestle myself, she's not only taller than me but obviously enormously strong  :D Katy would fight her for real though, she jumps into things without caring about the outcome, haha