News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sex Tape: Tanya vs Xenia

• 0 Replies

Offline Anubisx

• God Member
    • My Titfight & Sexfight DeviantART
Sex Tape: Tanya vs Xenia
« on: May 12, 2014, 07:54:15 PM »
{alt}

FRAGMENT FROM INTERVIEW WITH LANCE RYDER IN "VANITY FAIR"

Lara Costa: "We have today the pleasure to interview Lance Ryder, the photographer who discovered Tanya Mityushina and Xenia Tchoumitcheva, the two blondes on everyone's tongue thanks to the discovery of a sex tape where the models resolve their differences in the more... surprisingly way. Mister Ryder, you say that you are not surprised by this finding. Is that so?

Lance Ryder: "Everyone knows the tense rivalry between Tanya and Xenia, but few people know that I was a privileged witness of its origin. It was in a photo shoot I did in Los Angeles, more than two years ago. As soon as they met, sparks fly between them. I remember the moment like it was yesterday: the two beautiful blondes, with their perfect bodies barely covered by bikinis, face to face, with glances that did not hide their mutual hatred. The chemistry was immediate, but it was a chemical based on animosity. They detested each other, and I have to say that I took that hatred to make the best pictures I've ever done in my life.

Lara Costa: "But... is this related with the passionate tape we've seen on the internet?"

Lance Ryder: "Well, Lara, these two beauties living by their bodies. All their rivalry comes from their physical, of their ability to attract. So is not surprising that they have chosen this way to resolve once and for all who was the best woman... facing their bodies sensually."

Lara Costa: "Well, it seems they have solved nothing, watching that after almost three hours of sex both ended up unconscious at the same time..."

TANYA MITYUSHINA'S DECLARATIONS IN "MAXIM"

"I don't know who filtered our sex tape, but I don't care. Now everyone can see how I humiliated the Xenia's body. That bitch knows now how a real woman fucks and certainly knows how a real female moves. Surely she sleep every night remembering my kisses, my caresses... and my hot pussy! Crush her ​​tits with mine was a delight, but ride her until she screamed my name even more. Anyway, if she is enough woman, I'm ready for the second assault!"

XENIA TCHOUMITCHEVA'S DECLARATIONS IN "COSMOPOLITAN"

"As everyone can see in the video, I taught many things to Tanya that night. The stupid whore could barely keep up with me, so I had to show her how tigresses do: hard and hot! I have to admit it was a pleasure to bite her lips, grab her tits and fuck her pussy so, in the end, she knew which lips, which tits and which pussy were the best. Mine! If she ever want a rematch, she know I'm up for it. Even in live for everyone if she dare!"

Original post: HERE
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 07:55:12 PM by Anubisx »