News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sex Tape: Madalina vs Irina

• 0 Replies

Offline Anubisx

• God Member
    • My Titfight & Sexfight DeviantART
Sex Tape: Madalina vs Irina
« on: May 28, 2014, 04:07:06 PM »

FRAGMENT OF INTERVIEW IN "INTERVIÚ"

"...when I heard screams. I ran through the trees, thinking that someone was in danger... and then I found these two amazing women, fucking each other like animals in the lake. However, there was no love there: they shouted each other hateful words. Soon, their bikinis were shattered by the claws, and they impaled each other pussy to pussy, tit to tit, mouth to mouth, as if they was trying to beat sexually to her opponent. I've never seen anything like it. "

"And you recorded it all..."

"That's right. I was lucky to have the camera with me. I managed to record two hours of this match, with first the models struggling in the water, then in the lakefront. It was intense, awesome. No surrender, no matter how many orgasms they was suffering. The film I'm presenting includes absolutely everything, uncut ... "

MADALINA GHENEA'S DECLARATIONS IN "DER SPIEGEL":

"Yes, it's true. That arrogant bitch of Irina had long been asking for it, so when I had the chance I gave the lesson she deserved. As can be seen in the recording, I fucked that pig until her pathetic pussy was dry. I enjoyed defeating her with my tongue, with my tits, my legs. It is true that in the end we both passed out in the sand, but only because all the work I do for two hours run me out. That bitch instead only had to lie down and be fucked all the time."

IRINA SHAYK'S DECLARATIONS IN "THE SUN":

"Don¡t believe her whore's words. Madalina can bark all she wants, but the reality is that was me who dominated the entire fight. Just look at the video: my lips were superior, my boobs were superior, my ass was superior. Check out the video to see how her pussy was fucked over and over for my pussy, how my clit destroyed her poor clit. She came more times than me, though she says otherwise. True, it may seem that all ended in a draw, but I assure you that bitch learned what her site. And I take this opportunity to tell her that when she wants we can fight again... if she have ovaries to put back her ugly body against mine."

Original Post:HERE

Pics: Madalina and Irina