News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Katy Perry: A Lot Of Respect For A Fan's Massive Boobs (True Story)

• 1 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katy Perry Impressed With Fan's 'Massive' Boobs

The Pop Singer Pays Respectful Compliments To Her Fan's Intimidating DD Bust

London. Apparently, the American pop singer Katy Perry (29) who 'prayed for big boobs' at an early age - and has been proud throughout her adult years of having had her prayers answered - has recently found her match in a fan's enormous bust overshadowing Katy's.
During a scheduled backstage meeting with some selected fans she recognised one of the girls present as having met her in a similar gathering in the past.
When Katy indicated this to her the girl replied, 'Yes, I'm the girl whose boobs fell out of her corset while we all danced!'
A reliable source reported that meanwhile Katy stared at the girl's breasts of an intimidating size and said with reluctant admiration, 'OMG, you have got massive boobs!'
The voluptuous fan at first was of the opinion they were perhaps not even as large as Katy's, but when Katy asked what cup size she is the girl replied, 'DD, the same as E.'
Katy then admitted, 'Well, I'm only a cup D - you must have outgrown me since last time I saw you!'
Our source has told us that Katy then playfully poked one of her fan's enormous breasts with her finger and complimented her with 'That bust is a gift from god!' before moving on to different topics.

This news article, of course, doesn't exist - but the story and dialogue are basically true! The girl in the meeting is in her early twenties.
What a super hot encounter between Katy and her 'big' fan beating her with the size of her boobs! There's no telling to which degree Katy was really envious of the girl's massive tits, or if she was so at all - but just to imagine the encounter takes a different turn with open rivalry between them...! - And, in a story, if the girl eventually challenged a shocked Katy to a physical contest in order to see which of the two is the better woman...what would you prefer to happen? (see poll)

Scene 1 Katy accepts the girl's challenge, wrestles her to the floor, pins her with her knees on her opponent's huge boobs, and starts slapping her in the face over and over brutally. The girl endures Katy's blows and the pain from her knees drilling into her big breasts for as long as she can, but eventually Katy has broken the weaker female's spirit. In tears of pain and regret, she begs Katy to accept her apology and allow her to leave. Katy, planting her bum on the girl's enormous boobs, indicates with a victorious and pleased smile that she sits comfortably, and asks' 'Now there, will this be a lesson to you to show me more respect next time?' - 'Yes, Katy...OMG, yes!' the girl whimpers through her tears and is visibly relieved when Katy gets up.
Sobbing, and whispering a submissive 'Thank You' the beaten and humiliated girl leaves, with Katy still gloating over her.  

Scene 2 Katy accepts the girl's challenge, confident that she can handle her. However, when the two women have only started wrestling each other Katy immediately realises in shock that she can't compete with the girl's enormous strength.
The girl wrestles Katy to the floor, pins her with her knees, and begins to slap her in the face over and over brutally while drilling her knees into Katy's breasts.
Gradually the girl reveals to Katy that really she's a Lady Gaga fan who has come to humiliate her. Katy, overpowered and in fear of her, only pleads with her opponent, 'OMG, no, please, please, stop!'
- 'Alright, you little screeching bitch, will you admit that the LADY sings much better than you? Hmm?'
- Katy at first refuses to degrade herself by giving herself up to the girl's demand, but while the girl now keeps slapping her so hard that she starts to fear she might get her teeth punched out she eventually has no choice but to tell her in tears of pain and humiliation that she's such a bad singer that she can't compete with Lady Gaga's voice. The girl gets up, pokes Katy's aching body with her foot contemptuously and leaves under laughter, with a broken, demoralised Katy lying on the floor crying to herself.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 12:10:56 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline sara1

Re: Katy Perry: A Lot Of Respect For A Fan's Massive Boobs (True Story)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 10:29:46 AM »
I wish I were the fan haha
I’ve broken Rivers_fts and feistybeth