News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katy Perry Fights Her Background Singer

• 8 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katy Perry Fights Her Background Singer
« on: August 05, 2014, 02:52:01 PM »
Katy Perry's background singer Elle Ball (31) has not been on her best behaviour...
Over a period of several weeks, she became increasingly bitchy towards Katy, and recently, while Elle and Katy (29) had joined a party in a private house, the tension between them culminated while Elle was bragging about her skills, and announcing that she could out-sing Katy anytime.
Katy, slightly annoyed but jokingly, shouted across the room, 'Hey, bitch, shut up, or I'm gonna arm wrestle you!'
Elle turned around, looked at Katy, and mocked her, 'Arm wrestle me?? - Girl, I'd break you like a straw!'
- Katy, increasingly getting fed up with Elle's behaviour, gets up from her chair and walks over to Elle who is standing at the counter of the bar.
She draws herself up to her full height in front of her support singer who towers several inches over her, 'You know, you're not funny anymore! If you want we can have a singing contest, just the two of us! And if you're not just big talk but woman enough to compete with me I will show you just who's the lead singer here!'
Elle smiles, 'I wouldn't have thought you'd even have the guts. It's on, bitch!'
'Alright...and don't call me bitch!'
'I think I'll call you whatever I want, bitch! Stop me if you can!'
Katy glares at Elle for one moment, turns on her heel and walks back to her table. She hears Elle continuing to mock her, 'Hey, bitch - I'll arm wrestle you, and if you're not too much of a coward I'll wrestle you properly, too, with your face down on the floor, hahahaha!'
Katy replies, this time really angrily, 'Thats a deal, you brat, and we'll see who is gonna end up with her face on ground level!'

The day comes when these two ladies meet to measure up against each other - Katy, determined to remind Elle who is the boss on the team, has brought a cocktail dress for the moment she intends to beat her with her singing as well as with her looks, and a black wet-look swimsuit she wants to wear while pinning Elle's arm and wrestling her to the ground.
Elle, not doubting she will beat Katy in both vocal abilities and physical strength, arrives in six inch heels, knowing she would make Katy look like a midget in them, standing nearly a foot over her. However, Katy is not impressed - she looks down at Elle's feet with a derisive smile, then up at her, and says, 'Do you mean to fight on stilts tonight? Not good for keeping your feet on the ground, you know!'
Elle, before changing into the cocktail dress she has also brought along, and unpacking a white latex swimsuit which she'll wear for the test of strength in the wrestling match, starts to feel angry at apparently not being able to intimidate Katy.
'Don't worry,' she says, 'I'll wrestle you in bare feet, of course, so you can worship my toes!'
'You...what??' - Katy almost breaks out in laughter at Elle's words. 'I think you need a manual how to check your reality, girl! Go and get changed, and show me how you follow up your big mouth!'

How the wrestling match starts...: Barefoot and in their sexy swimsuits, Elle and Katy circle each other for a moment, crouched,and their hands raised; then they step towards each other and lock their raised pairs of hands together...glaring at each other, and trembling under the strain, each woman struggles to overpower her opponent. Katy tries with all  her strength to bend Elle's wrists backwards and force her to her knees while Elle is determined to do the same to Katy...one woman will have to yield to the other's power, and the other will triumph over her

Who is the better singer?

Elle Ball's competition song:

http://youtu.be/4jjdu-P5-Cc

vs

Katy Perry's:

http://youtu.be/md1dI_Wahx4

Elle Ball: 6'0" or 6'1", 64kg  Valid height details about Elle don't seem available, but comparing her to Katy standing next to her she must be about that height, four to five inches taller than her.

Katy Perry: 5'8", 59kg
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 02:54:54 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Katy Perry Fights Her Background Singer
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 02:56:50 PM »
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 02:58:58 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 02:59:29 PM »
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:02:04 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 03:04:39 PM »
Above: Elle Ball

Below: Elle Ball and Katy Perry together; and Katy Perry
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:22:05 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 03:23:16 PM »
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:29:40 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 03:35:12 PM »
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:43:27 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 03:46:23 PM »
{alt} Elle, far left; Katy, right
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 06:44:22 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 04:22:46 PM »
Some more pics of Elle, as it's her first time here  8)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:24:54 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 04:29:00 PM »
First pic below: Elle, Minnie, and Katy  ;D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:31:29 PM by herboyfriend »