News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

50's classics

• 7 Replies

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
50's classics
« on: August 07, 2014, 12:30:08 AM »
Blonde vs brunette in historical Hollywood
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Find me on Trillian as : leonjessyfonty

Offline maleoilwrestler

• God Member
Re: 50's classics
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 03:58:08 AM »
Grace Kelly

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Audrey Hepburn
{alt}
{alt}

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 05:40:56 AM »
Grace
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 01:26:00 PM »
  Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn were the most elegant women in movies’ history. I love Grace as a victim, but the Belgian brunette was too delicate for catfight. I think that the stronger American all-time classic blonde, would win after two or three slaps. Audrey in shock would plead for mercy on her knees, in front of Grace’s legs. Grace would rip Audrey’s clothes, scratch her alabaster skin and uproot a lot of black hair, before pulls her weak rival on her lap for a good spanking.       

As I have said in the past, I think a woman who could give Kelly’s a hard beating, was Ava Gardner. Co-stars in “Mocambo” and close friends, they shared still their lovers. So a catfight over a man would be the dreaming of this Hollywood age. Imo the wild brunette would destroy the elegant blonde. The fight finished with a brutal spanking of Grace by Ava and the sexual domination of blonde in front of their lover.

Love your scenario. But, I hope the blonde would put up a little bit of a struggle to make it more interesting. You have a good eye for match ups.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 03:24:17 PM »
Audrey was kind of 'ornamental only', she was so thin it surprised me she could lift her handbag. Her thin stature was caused through experience of famine during war from which she didn't fully recover. When she gave up her acting career she traveled to Africa and supported the battle of children's famine. Later she died of cancer. I feel slightly odd in polls with people who have died, like, let them rest in peace?
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline petelv

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 03:27:58 PM »
I voted for Grace Kelly.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 11:20:18 AM »
I follow barbosa's Szenario in all words he wrote. Grace would be more mighty Woman than sweet Audrey. A fight against Ava Gardner would be more thrill, both had strong powerful sexy legs

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 12:20:06 PM »
Grace vs Ava was also a fantasy of mine!. Grace looks frail vs the stockier brunette.

Lovely Audrey is a dream. I always fantasize about her weakness. She looks so frail and puny.
I would like to read a story in which she is beaten and humiliated by a big titted blonde. May be one day someone...