News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

AMAZONIA... and the Arena!! Play place for capable catfighters.

• 134 Replies

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
Re: AMAZONIA... and the Arena!! Play place for capable catfighters.
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2014, 10:58:19 PM »
Plus Amazonia has a standing law requiring that the Empress be able to speak more English than the word "SMIIIILLLESSSSSSSSSSSSSS", which is not even fucking English.

So Kitana won't work.  Plus I'd fucking poison her.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2014, 05:43:21 AM »
Plus Amazonia has a standing law requiring that the Empress be able to speak more English than the word "SMIIIILLLESSSSSSSSSSSSSS", which is not even fucking English.

Talk about burying the lead.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2014, 05:46:12 AM »

All Eva can say is  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :), which Kitana started ripping off too
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2014, 06:00:23 AM »
Why do you put quotes around her name?

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2014, 06:02:07 AM »
Why do you put quotes around her name?

Tiffany has used the silicone implants in her skull to deduce the fact that I'm Michelle - the fact that we have entirely different writing styles, sign in from different IP addresses, and in fact can be seen posting in different threads at the exact same time are notwithstanding.  Tiffany has CRACKED THE CODE.  She also knows where they buried Lincoln's Gold.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2014, 06:11:32 AM »
Eva and I are using the same wifi so therefore I have the same IP number, which must mean I am Eva too

Ok now for some smilies  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  There now I am Eva

I guess because Purple Vixen and Michelle are the two best writers in all of FCF that they must be the same person, not to count all the clones on the poll boards that don't do shit except go to the chat rooms to rally up vote supporters instead of writing and earning people's votes.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2014, 06:30:33 AM »
I can say without reservation that I do not believe that Vixen and Michelle are the same person.

I know that people have multiple accounts for various reasons, but don't think this is the case.

Also, BOOBIES

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2014, 07:54:57 AM »
VenezuelanGoddess I'm hurt that I'm not on your list of greatest writers in all of FCF :P

Now being more serious Tiffany thought the same thing about me and Michelle when I first started, or more specifically when I started my first Society match. Even though Michelle and I are very different writers, have different ip addresses, and so on and so forth.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2014, 08:27:21 AM »
VenezuelanGoddess I'm hurt that I'm not on your list of greatest writers in all of FCF :P

Now being more serious Tiffany thought the same thing about me and Michelle when I first started, or more specifically when I started my first Society match. Even though Michelle and I are very different writers, have different ip addresses, and so on and so forth.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Tiffany is insinuating that on the poll page right now where you were looking for an opponent and she suggested get michelle.  Oh well before long Carmen and I will be said to be the same person as Michelle too  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I think thats just plain Tiffany trying to derail my thread and doing a poor job. I mean why wouldn't I want to take on Michelle again after that hot performance? Also I'm the leader of the Arena cat fighters so maybe I want to challenge Kitana to a fight!

Offline Callista

• God Member
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2014, 09:18:05 AM »

Talk about burying the lead.

Meg poisoning someone is news to you?

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2014, 04:26:10 AM »

It's like no one even looks at my POISON KISS t-shirt anymore.  Especially since I stopped using that move.  On the plus side, the shirt is available real cheap at www.punkymerch.com!
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #131 on: June 26, 2014, 12:12:58 AM »

It's like no one even looks at my POISON KISS t-shirt anymore.  Especially since I stopped using that move.  On the plus side, the shirt is available real cheap at www.punkymerch.com!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

It says Webpage not available

Worked for me! I've already knocked out all my Christmas shopping!!

dammit, now I have to get Sadie stuff from somewhere else.

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2014, 07:03:20 AM »
We'll be releasing Punky bobbleheads in time for Black Friday, Red!   ;D
- Frank Herbert

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2014, 06:23:18 AM »
The mists of the Oracle swirl, then drift away, in hazy purple clouds .....  Two factions of Amazonia still to be revealed ...

Catfighters from across the waters .. catfighting pirates as well as land roving invaders have been revealed...
NOW another faction, from inside Amazonia.....

We know about the catfighting arena warriors .. NOW the new faction begins to be revealed ... in a new event ...

Michelle keeping her lovely eye upon them ... her advisor helping to keep the Empress throne safe .....

On to the next event ..

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #134 on: September 14, 2014, 09:04:28 PM »
LEXIBABE WINS !!

NOW it is known .. LEXI is the leader of the catfighting aristocracy in Amazonia!!

Claudia39  also making herself known. To be one of the wealthy catfighting elite!!

Storm