News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FTW Second Coming

• 76 Replies

Offline Callista

• God Member
Re: FTW Second Coming
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2015, 06:50:40 AM »
*SLAP*

“THREE!!!!”

*DINGDINGDIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!*

LvK: DAMMIT!

RP: SHE'S DONE IT! CALLISTA QUINN HAS DONE IT! THE LEADER OF THE COUNTDOWN IS NOW THE LEADER OF US ALL!

LvK: ...what?

RP: YOUR REIGNING, DEFENDING FTW CHAMPION

LvK: Technically she hasn't defen-

RP: SHUT UP YOU BITTER BASTARD!

Elation warred with exhaustion inside of me. I had done it. And now that I had done it, I wanted to sleep for a week. That was not an option just at the moment, though. The match was over, but the job wasn't quite done yet.

Pushing aching muscles to give me just a little bit more, I stood up as the referee brought the gold belt into the ring. Over at the timekeeper's table, Charlie Guiteau got onto the microphone. “THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH, AND THE FIRST EVER FTW WORLD CHAMPION...CALLISTAAAAAA QUIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!” I snatched the belt away from the ref and held it high over my head, casually lifting my right foot up, placing the sole of my boot on Emily's neck and pressing downward, causing her to thrash a bit under me.

LvK: Enough already! You won the damn match!

RP: It'll make a great picture for the next set of Countdown merch!

The reaction was instantaneous and near-universal. Even those who might be inclined to favour me would have to admit that Emily put up one hell of a fight. Seeing her disrespected like this, especially given the unexpected bit of good fortune I received in the form of Sadie Davis, (that would be an interesting development, however it played out,) set what little of the crowd I hadn't pissed off against me, and the boos and angry shouts rained down upon me from every corner of the arena.

Just the way I'd planned.

RP: Whether you like her or you don't, she is the champion.

LvK: And whether you're happy with that fact or not, you've just seen one amazing match from two amazing athletes.

RP: Don't sell any of our competitors short, van Keel! It's been an amazing night for wrestling.

LvK: That it has, Richard. On that, we can most definitely agree.

RP: I told you Countdown was here to save it.

LvK: Oh for fu-

{alt}

Re: FTW Second Coming
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2015, 03:01:39 AM »
Hay Callie, any reason why you stopped talking to me?
tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito