News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nipple fight

• 7 Replies

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
Nipple fight
« on: October 12, 2014, 08:39:17 PM »
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline cement1us

• God Member
Re: Nipple fight
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 03:27:55 PM »
Even when the girls pink nipple is erect and nearly twice as big as her rivals brown nipple, she still gets her nipple pushed back into her tit. I wonder if women with brown nipples would always defeat pink nipples?
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline gladius70uk

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 03:22:59 AM »
Excellent clip!  :)  I agree about the brown nipples winning.  I used to date an Indian lady who had the most magnificent nipples - always in a permanently erect state.  I know she would have beaten every woman I have known intimately before or since!  ;D

Offline cement1us

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 01:38:53 AM »
maybe these pink ones would win ;D

Offline JanaFights

• Try to beat mine. Or my body.
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 09:53:09 AM »
In my experience I was defeated nipple to nipple from very big ones as well as very tiny pink ones. But overall, I won almost every nipple contest ;-).
Titfight, Tribing, Sexfight - Tests of Strength, Wrestling. Me vs You, Mine vs Yours.

Meet me on Trillian: JanaFights

Offline cement1us

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 02:28:05 PM »
In my experience I was defeated nipple to nipple from very big ones as well as very tiny pink ones. But overall, I won almost every nipple contest ;-).

Would love to hear about these.

Offline B2BFan

• Cock battles, sexfighting against girls and boys.
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 05:35:58 PM »
Me too.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 05:36:30 PM by B2BFan »
I like to test my sexual strength against girls and boys. Cock size and strength challenges, sexfighting.
Plus, I love titfights. But of course, cannot do them myself ;-).

Offline JanaFights

• Try to beat mine. Or my body.
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 05:56:20 PM »
Okay, I have brown nipples, not small, but also not really big.
I lost my first nipplefight against a girl with very similar sized (and colored) nipples (and tits). I guess I lost mostly because I felt overexcited and could not keep myself under control. It was probably just a minute until mine were completely soft and pushed back into my dense tits.
I won in the same way against very small pinkish nipples (on bigger boobs than mine). But only the first time we fought.
Titfight, Tribing, Sexfight - Tests of Strength, Wrestling. Me vs You, Mine vs Yours.

Meet me on Trillian: JanaFights