News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"I'm Gonna Teach This Little Bitch A Lesson-" Story

• 3 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"I'm Gonna Teach This Little Bitch A Lesson-" Story
« on: November 12, 2014, 08:30:59 PM »
    "I'm gonna teach this little bitch a lesson," Joan whispered to her friend.
    "Well good, but can I help?" Brenda asked with a giggle as she tried to steady her hand to poor more champagne into Joan's glass.
     "Whoopsie-sorry I missed a little bit," Brenda laughed as she placed the empty champagne bottle on the side of the sauna. She stared at her friend hungrily as she adjusted her own bikini top. Alas, Joan's attention was on the gorgeous young blonde-a 24 yearl old babe who had moved to the classy ritzy gated community a few months early. Pammie was a real looker and she knew it. Her huge beautiful breasts seemed to get the attention of every guy in area as well as a few women. She was wearing a most sexy top and bikini bottoms. She looked around and seemed to be trying to decide if she just wanted to enjoy the view from the rooftop or actually come over to the hottub.
    "Hopin' she comes over huh, Joan hon," Brenda cooed. She slipped through the bubbly sudsy water and got right beside her friend. Both brunette beauties had celebrated another financial windfall from their hubbies'; rich brilliant investment brokers. Those two had both left early for a meeting across country.
    "Ooooh, that feels good-BUT stop it please," Joan snipped as she slowly pushed Brenda's hand away from her left breast. The touch had felt deliciously erotic and Joan loved to love Brenda, but now, the thrill of a possible tussle, catfight or takedown of that hot younger woman and a blonde at that was Joan's sole and primary goal.
      "Whatsa matter-oh I see, you wanna have some fun-count me in too," Brenda said. Joan had slipped away and was at the other end of the bubbly "arena," closest to Pammie.
      "Wanna join us Pam? We've been celebrating money" Joan said trying not to sound as horney as she was starting to feel.
       Clueless and a bit tipsy herself, Pammie took off her sandals and walked over to the two beautiful older brunettes (early fifties-both in great shape). Joan had shoulder length dark hair, 34 C breasts and fantastic long legs. She had been a cheerleader, gymnast and a track runner at one time. Brenda was built; long brunette hair, gorgeous face. Her breasts were still firm, all natural. She (well both women) had wondered if Pammie was all real;
    "Definitely not-they're fake, all fake," Brenda whispered quite loudly under her breath to Joan as Pammie approached.
     "Shut up-not so loud....let's see...do an inspection to make sure," Joan cackled.
     Joan fairly leaped out of the bubbly water; she grabbed the last champagne bottle, popped the cork, grabbed a glass, poured it and handed it to Pammie. Pammie fairly guzzled it.
     "Gosh are you stacked, you hot little bitch!" Joan shouted in her mind. She tried not to stare at the younger woman's thick stiff nipples poking against her bikini top. Joan looked down briefly and noted that her own nipples were just as stiff. Her sexy one piece suit had actually come with thicker bra cups; she had removed them for a bit of freedom. She glanced over at Brenda; she was staring intently at Pammie. This was gonna be fun. It had been way too long since the two friends had doubleteamed a younger woman-a couple years earlier a knockout redhead had flirted with Joan's hubbie at a garden party. The thirty-year old busty beauty slapped Joan first (after a verbal confrontation); Joan returned the favor; no one broke the "tussle" up or even tried to; The redhead started to win and had ripped Joan's blouse clean off when Brenda joined in.
    Slapping, hair pulling, and then the inevitable rip and strip. The redhead was quite a fighter; both Joan and Brenda were in their bras and panties before they finally got her under control.
     Lucky dinner party guests cheered as Brenda held the redheads arms and Joan relieved her of her shredded dress. She cupped her full braclad breasts before slowly unsnapping the bra and tugging it off. Some slapping of those beautiful breasts, a few good nipple pinches; then the two took turns spanking her sexy milky white perfect ass after pulling her hot sexy panties down. She left the party in a bit of most sexy disgrace.
---------
    "Come join us dear," Brenda cooed. Both Joan and Pammie slipped into the hot bubbly water.
    "My you're pretty," Joan said.
    "Yes, and you just love to flirt, don't you sweetie?" Brenda giggled as she slipped on the other side of the young clueless beauty.
     "And such big, big and I mean really BIG Boobs," Joan snickered.
      Instantly the two older women turned and "sandwiched" the blonde between them.
     "Hey, whacha doin"?"
     "Stop that, that's personal." the blonde said a bit of surprised uneasiness in her voice.
     "Oh don't worry, we just wanna see what you're really offering-Understand?" Joan rasped as she suddenly cupped Pammie's right breast.
      Whoosh. Pammie in desperation tossed what was left of her champagne in Joans face; Joan yelped, slapped the young blonde hard.
      "Let's get her!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "I'm Gonna Teach This Little Bitch A Lesson-" Story
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 10:30:16 PM »
    Brenda was behind Pammie; she wrapped one long strong arm around the young blondes throat and grabbed an arm she twisted it, immobilizing her captive; she squeezed the lovely throat and twisted the wrist painfully.
   "Yeah, oh my, look at her tits, make her stick 'em out a bit more-that's it." Joan giggled. Her friend was an expert at this kind of stuff. She looked into the younger woman's beautiful eyes as she continued to squeeze and feel that huge beautiful breast. She poked her thumbnail against the stiff thick nipple.
    "Stop...Help...Let me go," Pammie began to plead.
    "Ohhhh shusssh now, enjoy this, relax," Joan said as she suddenly slipped both hands up under Pammies top. Pammie moaned, squirmed. Joan was expertly tweaking both nipples, rolling the stiff nubs between her fingers and firmly pinching them.
    "Ouchieee that hurts," Pammie whimpered.
    "Pull her top off Joan dear," Brenda said wanting to see exactly what the younger woman had to offer.
    "Want me too luscious blonde Pammie? Huh, whacha think?" Joan taunted.
     Pam snarled angrily, then spit in Joan's face.
     Whaaccck. One angry open handed slap was her reward.
     Joan gave Pammie one last hard breast squeeze (She had kept a good grip on the younger womans' breast even as she had slapped her), then grabbed the skimpy top in both hands and angrily ripped the wet fabric clean open.
     "Why this bitch really is a show off," Brenda snickered. "Look at her-flaunting these big boobs almost in your face."
      "Yes, oh my you are something honey-you really like to show these knockers off, huh cxnt?"
       As her best friend held the young busty now topless blonde, the older brunette decided to continue on with some of her catfight nastiness. Joan was getting so hot and horney. So was Brenda-
  "Nuh-uhhhhh, No..please-Uhhhhh, Uhhhhhmmmmm."   

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 08:30:56 PM »
    "You've been quite flirty with our men Pammie dear; these big boobs could get you in a whole lot of trouble, don't you think?" Joan cackled as she ran her open palms over the younger woman's beautiful breasts. She was trying hard not to drool. Her fingers gently tugged the wet sides of the torn top out sideways to completely expose the breasts. She captured Pammies nipples and gave them a quick painful twist.
     "Ouchie-let me go!" Pam squealed.
      Joan smiled a wicked smile, licked her lips.
      "You shouldn't throw champagne in peoples' faces dear; that's very, very bad manners."
      "Let me gooooo-please---I demand it, Let me go NOW!" Nervous, embarrassed, scared, angry. One young busty blonde was trying hard to be brave and strong. Her beautiful face turned red with both anger and embarrassment as to how horney she was feeling as the older brunette squeezed and expertly felt her breasts. Her fingers gave just the perfect stimulation to her super sensitive nipples that screamed for a bit harder rougher teasing. But, no she'd much prefer her boyfriend, or better yet Joan's or Brenda's hubbies.
      "My sweet young blonde bimbo, you got some champagne on me; it's sweet and sticky."
      "Lick it off!" Joan motioned her friend Brenda to tighten her hold as she moved in up close and personal to Pammie. She positioned herself so her chest was barely and inch from Pammies' face.
       "See the spot? Lick it bitch!" Pammie whimpered a feeble "No" as Joan pushed her chest into Pammies face. The stick spot on Joan's upper chest was soon becoming shall we say a sweet tasting "appetizer" for the much dreaded gourmet feast that was to come.
       "Ohhhhh, Ahhhhh, Ummmmm," Joan rasped. As Pammie quickly licked the sweetness off her upper chest, Joan imagined that the hot young bitch was sucking her nipple.
        "Like this Pammie dear?" Joan asked sarcastically. She suddenly stepped back. She looked down and there was actually a hickey on her breastbone inches above her breast. She was soooo horney she could hardly stand it. She stepped back a couple steps as Brenda jerked Pammie back hard,
        "Well, we now know this little man stealing hottie can suck don't we?" Joan snickered as she looked at Brenda. She could tell Brenda was horney as heck too. Joan winked at Brenda.
         "Whaaaaaat?" Pammie felt sweet release as Brenda suddenly released the hold. Her shoulders, neck felt instant relief. Suddenly pressure in her back; she moved forward. Brenda had pushed her quite forcefully towards Joan who grabbed her, spun her around.
          "My turn to hold her-your turn for fun," Joan shouted as she instantly, expertly put the gorgeous blonde in a full nelson. Pammies torn top still hung limply on both sides.
          "C'mon Brenda honey, have some fun-see if they're really real!"
          "Awwwwk-noooo-stop it-pleaseeeee!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 10:52:39 PM »
        Whaccck.
        Brenda treated the whimpering blonde to a hard slap that stopped the younger woman's words cold.
        "Now just take it easy," Brenda snickered.
        "We only want to make you feel good-like really, really good," she laughed as she cupped Pammies full breasts and squeezed them firmly. Pammie protested again but this time were words were quickly muffled by the older womans hungry lips now pressing passionately against hers. Brenda was now right up against Pammie; her body pressed against the blondes' body.
        Warm bubbly water, a warm fuzzy brain fog from the expensive and delicious booze. Catfight, woman on woman horniness. Brenda was an excellent kisser. Pammie turned her head, refused to kiss her back a couple of times but a good slap, hair pull or nipple pinch quickly drained her "rebellion i.e. resistance."
         "Give her some tongue; that's it, kiss her hard," Joan cooed as her friend slipped her hungry, expert tongue past the younger blondes' sensuous quivering lips. Reluctantly, but involuntarily Pammie's tongue responded and the two frenchkissed passionately. Joan slowly pulled Pammie down as she sat down on the ridge/ledge of the bubbling warm water. She wrapped her long legs around Pammies legs and Brenda crouched a bit as Pammie was now sitting on Joan's lap; a bit awkward, but she kept her liplock. Brenda held the back of the blondes head in one hand and began squeezing a luscious breast with the other. She teased the thick nipple, tweaked it making it stiff and rock hard. She relished the younger womans' moans. This was sooooo much fun.