News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Real Life Fights between Forum Members

• 13 Replies

Offline parkside

• God Member
Real Life Fights between Forum Members
« on: August 07, 2009, 07:49:42 AM »
Following the Spanish Chica vs 10ika fiasco, as a newbie to the site, I was wondering whether any of the ladies on here had actually met up in real life and fought each other.

There always appears to be loads of trash talk especially from the younger girls but very little action.

If there have been fights is there any photographic or video evidence?

Offline therealest2006

Re: Real Life Fights between Forum Members
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 04:10:51 PM »
i dont think none of em them have fought each other well a couple must of or do have fights with other couples but not form this site where we get to see them argue online first lol

Offline parkside

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 10:29:42 PM »
I can't believe that there have been over 250 views of this post and yet no one has confirmed setting up a fight !!!!

I'm in the UK and there appears to be loads of ladies of all ages offering challenges and yet despite distance not being too much of a problem no fights have taken place.

Disappointing to say the least

Offline Marie-Eve_01

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 02:01:33 AM »
You know, i think people d'ont want to share this kind of picture on the net..not if they have brain lol
Je suis capable de résister à tout, sauf à la tentation.

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 01:44:40 PM »
FYII.!  99.9% of all "women" are posers,  yes guys posing as females.  I have been in business for over 15 years shooting female wrestling and offering space for matches and also offering private fights for clients who are willing to pay to watch along with a phone number for anyone to call for information 847 516 3652.  Nothing since this board has existed.  There is my 2 cents worth take if for what it is and try to enjoy the cyber banter, but you might be cybering with a male posing as a female, but if that is your thing go for it.
greg
Greg

Offline German-CF-Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 08:32:10 AM »
Yah, of the approximately five forum members that are actually female, about three are here to promote their website or whatnot.

That doesn't mean I don't like it here. Just because it's fake doesn't mean it can't be fun:)

Offline ashleighc

• wrestling, limited catfight and erotic competition
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 01:40:00 AM »
There are real women, that have matches, that come to this site.  Greg is right, they probably represent probably 1 % of the group.  Men who have done nothing, are often the first to demand evidence of something. They are sometimes the first to trash the women that participants if the match is not to their specific interests.  They are rarely the ones that sponsor, fund or support the women that actually do wrestle.  To the participants in a match, placing pictures on a male dominated website is asking for trouble.
The pictures are stolen, copied, used by others, traded, sold, and becomes profile photos for other posers.  I do know several real women that do come to this site.  Some have posted on other topics in this forums.  They often times post their match photos on Voice Verfied, but it would be a mistake to post them here.

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 03:30:11 PM »
Have to say i do not believe that the primary purpose of this site is for real competitors to find matches.

Lets face it, this is more of a fun and fantasy site for men

Most of the real women are out having matches or finding their opponents through other means such as Voice Verified on yahoo.

Truly appreciate the women that ARE willing to come on here and spend the time to indulge us but we should not make it mandatory that they need to meet our parameters to fit.

;D
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 09:59:23 PM »
ashleighC is a real person. She is right about the photo's of others posted on here, Models from other sites, stolen pics used by posers etc.  We are always looking for women who like to wrestle and catfight.  Have a great place in chicago along with some excellent local women who will wrestle and catfight.  Sophie lives in the area and is always available for matches. Dark brunette used to be blonde 5'7" 125lbs. Brandy who lives in baltimore and comes here once a month. 5'3" 118lbs
If anyone wants to see what she looks like send me an email will send some photos.

greg
847 516 3652
Greg

sinuhet2001

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 10:12:36 PM »
I agree with Greg, 99 percent of members are just posers - just wondering if this forum will be changed to transexual forum - lol. Can´t believe that a man likes play woman - gesh. Inmeditally when i see a fight in public i imagine two fat men how typing - i am going to rip you hair rofl!!!

mids catfightfans

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 04:30:13 PM »
Hi we are genuine couple in uk looking for female match up, have tried on here but as you say people are not what they say they are or you get no replys

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2009, 07:29:57 AM »
Going back to the original subject of this thread I'll ask does anyone know of any forum members out of the few real women we have that have fought irl? If so tell us what you know about it
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 05:49:28 AM »
We met with 2 couples for matches recreationally. They will remain nameless because we swore to secrecy. But I can tell you we didn't meet them on here. Since we have started our own company. Next Door Catfight is the name. We have filmed 2 matches so far. More to come soon.  Check out our yahoo group for some free pics.  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nextdoorcatfight/

It was fairly easy for me to talk my wife into trying wrestling. I'd be happy to offer any advice to guys out there that have REAL wives or girlfriends, that want to try and get into this.

Hey I just joined and your group is looking pretty good will you guys be doing any nhb fights or is it just wrestling?
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

Offline charlir

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 08:49:16 AM »
Yes. There has been atleast a couple of matches between some of the lady members here. The most recent match that I have heard of was between Leanne and Amanda, both from New Jersey. Or has everyone forgotten already? It hasn't been that long ago, folks. Atleast give them credit for what they DID do! Amanda was even kind enough to post the match and results. Thanks Leanne and Amanda. I didn't forget you two yet.