News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

part 4-scortching hot series-Sage vs Bobbi

• 5 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
part 4-scortching hot series-Sage vs Bobbi
« on: May 07, 2015, 04:06:52 AM »

Sage-5'2", 150 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: part 4-scortching hot series-Sage vs Bobbi
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 04:08:15 AM »

Sage

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 04:09:11 AM »

Bobbi-5'4", 115 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 04:09:53 AM »

Bobbi

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 04:14:00 AM »

Sage has been going out with Johnny, her boss at work for almost the whole 2 years she has been working at the company. Johnny's wife Vicky knew that Johnny was having affairs with many of the woman at work, and when Vicky caught them, Vicky had beat the shit out of several women and she has humiliated all of them, BUT shortly after Sage started working there, Johnny's wife came down to tell Sage off, and Sage knocked the shit out of Vicky and she really humiliated her. Since that time, Johnny has been seeing Sage. Sage is the office manager and she is the one in charge.

This week Johnny hired Bobbi to work in the office, and Bobbi is gorgeous and you could just tell how pissed off Sage was. From the first minute Bobbi and Sage saw each other, you could tell that they hated each other. Sage asserted her authority, telling Bobbi to clean the toilets and the sink, and take out the garbage. Then by the first weekend Bobbi started going out with Johnny and Sage began a quick rise to stardom. Sage was talking under her breath, and saying crazy things to people, and Bobbi really didn't like the bitch's attitude. Then by the next day Johnny had walked into the office with Bobbi on his arm and they went right to his private office. Now Sage was really infuriated. When Bobbi returned to the office Sage was really talking under her breath, and talking plain out nasty to Bobbi. At one point Bobbi grows visibly angry and she says, “What is your problem bitch, did I do something to you.” Sage puts her hands on her hips and she says, “I don't know just who you think you are, but if you don't do whatever I tell you to do, I will fire you, just go ahead and try me.” Bobbi still has her hands on her hips and she screams, “you can't fire me bitch, and I wouldn't tell me what to do if I were you, Johnny is my boyfriend now and he  owns this place. He would never fire me.” Sage grows visibly angry and she says, 'Johnny is my boyfriend, so you better keep that slut body of your away from him.” The two women curse and threaten, and each woman is getting angrier and angrier until Sage gets really angry and she screams, 'Alright bitch, that's it, you're fired, get out of this office right now.” Now it's Bobbi who grows visibly angry and she screams, “Johnny is my boyfriend and he's not going to fire me, and if you don't shut your fuckin mouth, I'll beat the shit out of you right here it the office and then I'll strip you naked and march you right into Johnny's office, and I'll really give him a show.

Just then Johnny hears the commotion and he walks out of his office and says, “Is everything alright, what's going on here.” Sage is really pissed off and she screams, “This women is impossible and insubordinate. She had the fuckin nerve to talk back to me and I really didn't like what she had to say, so I fired her, plain and simple.” Bobbi walks right over to Johnny and she puts her arm around him and she says, “ Johnny is my man and he isn't going to let you fire me, right Johnny. Johnny stepped back and he held his hands up and says, “I'm not going to get involved in office politics, you women should settle this between you and that is the way it will be.

Bobbi walks halfway across the room, right up to where Sage is standing and she puts her hands on her hips and Bobbi is taller than Sage and she starts poking her finger into Sage's chest screaming, “You think you're so fuckin tough bitch, I'll knock the shit out of you and sit down right on that big fuckin mouth of yours,”I'll be happy to beat you up and make a fuckin fool out of you bitch.” “Why don't you back down you stupid little bitch. Just get on your hands and knees and crawl out of here instead of being fuckin beat up, bloodied and humiliated. I'll give you 30 seconds before I knock the shit out of you and humiliate you right in front of Johnny. Johnny calls out, “winner has me and is boss.” Bobbi walks 

Sage is crazy and she has an explosive temper and Sage sends a right fist plowing “bang,” right into Bobbi's nose, straight into it, making Bobbi's nose bleed as her head snaps back, and Bobbi goes stumbling backwards on her high heels. By now people were coming in from the warehouse and everyone starts to make a circle around the two women and they start cheering. Bobbi puts her hand to her nose, and Bobbi has this shocked look on her face, she wasn't expecting little Sage to really hit her, BUT shock turns to anger, and Bobbi's face is getting redder and redder until she grabs Sage's hair with both of her hands and she starts shaking her, wrenching her head back and forth insanely, and Sage starts screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, STOP MY HAIR, YOU”RE RIPPING IT OUT OF MY HEAD.” 

Bobbi lets go of Sage's hair with her right hand and she sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Sages chin. You can hear Sage's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back. Sage just isn't prepared for how crazy Bobbi is. Bobbi Bobbi really knows how to fist fight and just as Sage starts to straighten up, Bobbi takes her other fist, her left fist and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into Sage's jaw. You can hear Sage's teeth knock together and chatter in her fuckin head again, as Sage's head swings straight up in the air, and Sage is stood straight up on her feet. Then she starts to stumble backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Sage is punched silly. Her eyes are fuckin swimming around in her head, and her legs are all rubbery. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance, and then she just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then she just get this silly little smile across her face.

Sage really isn't prepared for how crazy Bobbi is. Bobbi starts beating Sage up again. She starts “bang, bang, bang, bag,” short jackhammer blows to Sage's nose, and blood is really rolling out of Sage's nose as her head is just flopping around limply from side to side and back and forth under Bobbi's hard punches.

Imagine this, BOBBI HAS ALREADY PUNCHED SAGE SILLY, BUT BOBBI REALLY WANTS TO GIVE JOHNNY A REAL GOOD SHOW, AND SHE KNOWS JUST HOW MUCH JOHNNY GETS OFF WATCHING ONE WOMAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ANOTHER WOMAN, AND DRAIN EACH AND EVERY LAST DROP OF HER DIGNITY OUT OF HER. BOBBI shoves Sage up against the office wall, and Sage is just standing there punched silly, with this silly little smile across her face.
BOBBI HOLDS HER RIGHT ARM ACROSS SAGE'S NECK. SHE'S HOLDING SAGE PINNED RIGHT UP AGAINST THE WALL, and Bobbi sends her left fist plowing “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Sage's flabby gut. “Sage's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly, but Bobbi's arm is in the way and Sage can't double over in pain. Bobbi is crazy and she starts “boom, boom, boom, boom,” pounding her fist into Sage's chubby belly, and Sage is too weak to do anything to stop Bobbi from knocking the shit out of her., and Sage is fuckin breathless, she can't catch her fuckin breath as Bobbi just keeps on pounding her fist into her stomach over and over again until Sage's eyes start swimming around in her head, and she's fuckin breathless. Everything goes black for Sage and Sage's knees just buckle under her, and Bobbi lets go of Sage as she feels Sage start to slowly slide down the wall out cold. Bobbi punches Sage out. Sage is fuckin seeing black and she's unconscious now.   

Bobbi walks away from Sage and she goes to her desk and she pulls out her pocketbook. You can see the shocked look on every single person in the office as Bobbi pulls out this big, hard erect rubber strap on cock from her bag. Bobbi straps that cock onto herself and Bobby is laughing as she watches Sage's dazed, glazed eyes blink open. Bobbi laughs as she screams, “Johnny's cock is mine now slut, this is your cock, say it.” Sage is still quite punched goofy and she just has this silly little laugh. Bobbi opens Sage's dress up from the back and Sage's dress slides right down and is hanging over her shoes. She's just standing there in her big, sexy white bra, and her little white lace panties in front of everyone and the crowd is really cheering.

Bobbi is insane and she grabs Sage's shoulder's and she pulls Sage forward so that the big, hard erect rubber cock that she has strapped onto herself is practically right on Sage's mouth, and Bobbi laughs as she orders Sage, “Lick it slut, suck this cock you whore, just like you used to suck Johnny's big, hard cock.” Sage is really humiliated now, and Bobbi is getting off on it. Big, sexy tough, Bobbi is getting moist just totally making a fuckin fool out of Sage. Bobbi's big, hard nipples are getting rock hard as she makes a complete fool out of Sage in front of Johnny and in front of everyone at the office, and Sage has no other choice. Bobbi has punched her until she gave up and now Sage is going to really start to please sexy BOBBI.

Sage takes the big rubber cock into her hands and she sticks her tongue out and submissively she starts licking the dildo like it is a lollypop. She's licking that big rubber cock feverishly, like a dog licking it's master. Bobbi laughs and she screams, “SUCK IT SAGE, SUCK THIS COCK YOU FLABBY LITTLE WHORE.” Sage is sucking that cock over and over again.

Bobbi pulls the cock out of Sage's mouth and she takes it off. She throws the cock right to the ground and she takes all of her clothes off. Everyone is clapping and cheering and applauding gorgeous Bobbi's hot, sexy body. Bobby screams, “NOW LIE DOWN ON YOUR BACK YOU FAT COW. NOW YOU'RE GOING TO WORSHIP MY cxnt.” Sage is scared and totally submissive to hit Bobbi. She lays down on her back and she smiles AS BOBBI LOWERS HER SOAKING WET PUSSY RIGHT ONTO Sage's FACE, AND BOBBI STARTS LAUGHING AS SHE SCREAMS, “NOW YOURE GOING TO MOO AGAIN YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE, ONLY THIS TIME YOU'RE GOING MOO INTO MY cxnt. NOW LET ME HEAR YOU MOO.” the whole crowd has gone silent, it's so silent you can hear a fuckin pin drop.” Sage starts to “MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOO,” moo over and over again into Bobbi's cxnt, and the juices are overflowing as Sage laps them up like a fuckin dog. Licking and kissing and worshiping Bobbi's hot cxnt, just as others have always worshiped her cxnt. SAGE EATS BOBBI INTO “OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWEEEEE,” ORGASM, AND BOBBI IS SQUIRTING MOUTHFULS OF HER HOT CUM INTO SAGE'S MOUTH.THEN BOBBI GETS UP OFF OF SAGE AND SHE GRABS JOHNNY'S ARM AND OFF THEY GO.

Offline Chubbybellygirl

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 05:40:04 AM »
Hot story