News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Too Hot-Sexy Shelly vs Sage Bar Fight

• 8 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Too Hot-Sexy Shelly vs Sage Bar Fight
« on: May 16, 2015, 03:33:05 AM »

Sexy Shelly

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Too Hot-Sexy Shelly vs Sage Bar Fight
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 03:34:48 AM »

Sexy Shelly

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 03:36:16 AM »

Sexy Shelly

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 03:37:11 AM »

Sexy Shelly

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 03:37:53 AM »

Sage

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 03:38:55 AM »

Sage

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 03:39:46 AM »

Sage

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 03:45:04 AM »

Sage

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 03:46:43 AM »

My name is Sage and my boyfriend Johnny is a bartender at a local bar, and ever since the new bar back has started working at the bar, I have been very suspicious. It wasn't only my imagination, but many of my friends have called me up and told me that they think something is going on between my boyfriend and Shelly. My boyfriend has been coming home late, later than usual several times since Shelly has started working there and I decided I'm going to go to the bar to check this bitch out. My boyfriend introduced me Shelly and you could just tell from the moment we met we hated each other. Johnny had come home late a couple of times right after that and I decided that I would confront Johnny. Johnny told me that nothing was going on.

Saturday afternoon I was cleaning up and when I was cleaning right near Johnny's computer, somehow it switched on and there it was, an email from Johnny to one of his friends talking about Sexy Shelly, and how Johnny was planning to take her home after work and make hot, passionate love to her tonight.

I was fuckin enraged and I spent the rest of the afternoon calling up my friends and talking about how I want to go down to the bar and knock the shit out of this skinny whore. I became even more infuriated when everyone was telling me that Johnny gave Shelly the nick name “Sexy Shelly.” I made up my own nickname for Shelly, “Skinny Slut Shelly.” My girlfriends all agreed that I should go down to the bar to knock the shit out of this skinny whore, and they spent the rest of the afternoon discussing how I should humiliate Shelly, after all, the slut knows that Johnny is living with me and that we're are a couple. All the women agree that Shelly wants to get fucked so much, that I should bring a big, hard erect rubber cock and fuck her with it, or perhaps a strap on, or perhaps a vibrator. Everyone was cheering me on and telling me that they can't wait for me to beat the shit out of Shelly, and encouraging me to drain every last ounce of tha whore's dignity out of her.

Things really cme to a head at 8 pm when I show up at the bar to knock the shit out of skinny slut Shelly. I bring a few of my girlfriends there with me, and many of my other friends and neighbor's are at the bar just waiting. I'm already really pissed off wen I arrive at the bar and I don't waste any time. I see Shelly standing behind the bar and I walk right over to er, and I have my pocketbook open and I pull this big, strap on dildo out and I show it to the bitch screaming, “You like to get fucked so much you fuckin skinny whore, how would you like me to knock the shit out of you and strap this cock on and fuck you right up your ass with it.” Shelly is enraged and she storms right around the bar. I throw that cock onto the bar and I turn around and as Shelly is walking up to me I sen my right fist plowing “bang,” right into Shelly's nose, making her fuckin nose bleed and snapping her head back. Shelly stumbles back and I go right after her. I leap right onto her and I tackle her to the ground. I get on top of Shelly grabbing her by her fuckin hair screaming, “I”m going to knock you silly you fuckin whore.” I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Shelly's head against the cement floor of the bar, and I can see the shocked and startled look on Shelly's face as  look down at her as I'm bouncing her fuckin head off of the concrete.  I'm bigger and stronger than Shelly, so you can just imagine my surprise when the bitch sends her right fist plowing uppercut “bang,” right into my jaw, and you can hear my teeth smash together and chatter in my head, and I'm seeing black for a moment as my head swings straight up in the air and the next thing I know, Shelly is on top of me, grabbing my wrists and holding them down to the cement.

Shelly grabs me by my fuckin hair and she wrenches my head up off of the concrete, and Shelly's face is beet red in anger. as she screams, “now who's going to get knocked silly Sage.” She shoves my head down hard, “bang,” she smashes my head against the cement, she bounces my head right off of the hard concrete and then sh holds my head still, screaming right in my shocked face, “Feebly I start to try to buck and kick crying out, “NO< NEVER< GET OFF OF ME YOU SKINNY LITTLE BITCH.” but Shelly is crazy and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my head against the cement. She's cracking my skull against the hard concrete over and over again, and I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars and I start crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP, I'M BEGGING YOU.” Shelly wrenches my head up again, and I can tell she's still really infuriated, her face is still bright red, and insanely she screams in my face, “You want me to stop beating you up you fat cow, then tell everyone you're my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on, you better refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me,” and I can't say a word, Im fuckin startled. Shelly shoves my head down and she lets go of my hair.  “Bang,” my head hits the hard cement again. I'm knocked silly, my eyes are swimming around in my fuckin head. Shelly takes the open palm of her right had and she slaps me, “bam,” right across my face, swinging my head to the side from the full force of her hard slap. Then with the back of her hand she cracks me, “bam,” backhand across the other side of my face, swinging my head back in the other direction. She starts forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, back and forth and back and forth over and over again. She's smacking the shit out of my face screaming, “Wake up Sage, wake up you big, fat cow, I”m not even finished with you yet.” Shelly is slapping the sense back into me. She slaps me back awake, and I start crying out, “Alright, I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave.”

Shelly gets up off of me and she grabs me by my hair, and first she pulls me sitting up, and then she pulls me over onto my hands and knee's. She starts dragging me across the rough cement by my hair, and my knees are getting all scraped and bloody and my stockings are all ripped, and I'm crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP, YOU'RE HURTING ME.” I'm so fuckin embarrassed. Shelly is clearly winning at this point, and she's totally in charge of me now as she pulls me across the bar room floor in front of Johnny, and In front of all of my friends and neighbor's, and now I only have on my sexy white bra and little white lace panties. She drags me over to one of the lounge chair and she holds me still. Then she yanks my head up so that I”m looking right into her eyes and she screams, “You stupid bitch, I told you to tell everyone that you're my slave, I told you to tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you better call me Mistress.” She lets go of my hair .and she grabs my panties and she rips them right off of my body.  Then she grabs my air and she pulls me right across her lap as she sits down on the lounge chair. She takes me right over her knee like a little girl and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam,” spanking my left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking my right cheek, back and forth and back and forth. She's smacking the shit out of my ass screaming, “how does it feel to have your flabby ass spanked like a little girl in front of all of your friends and neighbor's Sage. How does it feel to be controlled and have your face ass spanked right in front of your boyfriend you stupid, fat cow.” I've never been humiliated like this before in my whole life. My ass is all swollen and red and black and blue, and she's leaving bloody red welt marks all around my ass. Tears are welling up in my eyes and I have no other choice, and I starts crying out, “I'm your slave Mistress. I'm your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do.”

This crazy bitch throws me off of her lap, and I fall right over onto my back on the hard cement. She doesn't waste a second and she's sitting on my big, heaving chest. Then she moves, trapping my head just like in the “Shelly Pins You” picture, and Shelly starts laughing as she screams, “Now you're going to see why Johnny tells me that I have the hottest, sexiest ass on earth Sage. Now you're going to find out why Johnny worships my pussy you big fat cow, and where are all those sex toys you were planning to use on me you fuckin big mouth. Does anyone see Sage's pocketbook.” Shelly is vicious and she starts laughing as tears start overflowing from my eyes and pathetically I start crying out, “NO, PLEASE I HAD ENOUGH, YOU WIN, YOU CAN HAVE JOHNNY, PLEASE LET ME GO I'M SORRY.” My heart drops right into my stomach as I see someone hand Shelly my big, black pocketbook.  Shelly puts it down on the floor next to us and she starts laughing as she looks down at me and says, “Let's see what we have in here for you Sage.” I cry out, “NO,” as I see Shelly open my pocketbook and she takes out my big strap on dildo and she shows it to me screaming, “Is this what you were planning to use on me bitch.” Tears are streaming down my cheeks, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup and I cry out, “NO, PLEASE.” Shelly laughs and she pulls out my big, double ended dildo screaming, “Or is this your favorite toy you fat cow.” Feebly I start bucking and kicking and trying to get her off of me crying out, “NO PEASE LET ME GO I'M BEGGING YOU,”

Shelly puts the dildo down and slowly she gets up off of me. I'm just saying to myself, “Thank god this totally painful, humiliating experience is finally over BUT then I see Shelly pulling her tight, white peddle pushers down her legs and pulling them off, and I can feel my eyes open wide and a sense of panic start to come across me as Shelly stands right over me straddling me, with one foot on one side of my head and the other foot on the other side of my head. Then slowly she lowers herself down so that her panty clad pussy is right on my face. I can feel her warm, moist cxnt breathing through the material of her panties and smell her cxnt as Shelly starts laughing screaming, “You better start getting used to this cxnt you fat cow.' Shelly stands up and she lowers her panties screaming, “look up, look up at me you fat cow.” I'm looking up through my tear filled eyes, and I can see Shelly's blonde haired pussy and I'm panicky and I'm crying out, “OH NO NOT THAT, PLEASE NOT THAT.” Shelly lowers herself down so that her pussy is only inches over my face, and she screams, “Do you see this cxnt Sage. Take a good look at this cxnt you big, fat cow. This is the cxnt that Johnny loves. This is the cxnt that Johnny worships, this is the cxnt that Johnny licks, this is the cxnt that Johnny sucks, now tell everyone who's cxnt this is Sage.” I can't believe that this skinny whore bitch is doing this to me. I'm crying and crying, but I don't say a fuckin word. Shelly sits down on my stomach and she balls her right fist up hard and tight and she plows it “bang,” right into my nose. Blood is still gushing from my nose, it's starting to get all puffy, and I start sputtering blood and desperately crying out, “It's Johnny cxnt, it's Johnny's fuckin cxnt.”  Shelly has this vicious smile on her face and she says, “And now do you know what you're going to do Sage. I'm crying like a little baby and I cry out, “NO, PLEASE.” Shelly is laughing and she says, “That's right Sage, you're going to kiss this cxnt. You're going to kiss Johnny's precious cxnt you fat cow. Now kiss it.”I'm afraid,  I don't want this crazy bitch to knock my face in any more and I raise my head up, and my head is all wobbly, as I get closer and closer to Shelly's cxnt and I kiss it. I kiss Shelly's pussy. I can hear the crowd screaming.” Shelly screams, “kiss it again Sage, and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” I raise my wobbly head up off of the cement, and my head is still all wobbly, and I start kissing Shelly's cxnt over and over again. I can feel, I can taste, I can smell Shelly's warm juices flooding out of her cxnt.

Shelly spins around and she holds her ass up right over my face screaming, “Look at it Sage. This is the ass that Johnny loves, and now, you;re going to lick my ass hole clean. Now stick your tongue out you fat cow, lick my ass hole.” Oh my god, there is just so far that I will go, and this crosses that line. I'm crying like a baby, but I don't do a thing. Shelly lowers her ass right onto my face. Shelly's ass is smothering me, and I can't fuckin breath. Then all of a sudden I can feel the big, hard erect dildo sliding right into my cxnt. I'm desperately trying to breath, and to let out a bloodcurdling scream, but I fuckin can't. Shelly's ass is covering my face, the bitch is smothering me, and I just can't even breath. Shelly raises her ass up off of my face, and I take a long deep breath. Shelly screams, “I better feel that tongue cow.” I'm not about to stick my tongue in this whore's ass hole, so Shelly lowers her ass onto my face again. She's smothering me again and I choking for air. Then I start to see black so I stick my tongue out. Shelly feels my tongue so she raises up screaming, “stick that tongue deep inside of my ass hole cow.” I have no other choice and I stick my tongue deep into Shelly's ass hole. I start licking her and licking her over and over again. Shelly starts fucking me with that rubber cock. She's plunging that big, hard erect cock in and out and in and out of my wet pussy right in front of everyone, right in front of Johnny.

Shelly starts laughing as she looks down and she screams, “Look at her Johnny. Look at this pathetic fat cow everyone. Look at how excited she gets when I force her to lick my ass hole. Look at how turned on this cow gets when I fuck her with this dildo. Look at how hard her nipples are.” All of a sudden I'm even more embarrassed as I realize my nipples are all hard and erect, and my body is glistening from my sweat, and I'm panting and making these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” Shelly screams, “That's right, this big, fat cow is going to cum.

You may not think that things could get any worse, but it does. Shelly lets go of the dildo and she spins around facing my head as she sits down right on my big breasts. My ass is flopping up and down and up and down and I'm crying and crying and I start crying out, “Fuck me, please fuck me.” Shelly is laughing as she screams, “Speak louder cow. I can't hear you.” My pussy is aching,begging to get fucked, and I scream at the top of my lungs, “FUCK ME MISTRESS, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS.”  I'm desperate now and slowly I slide my hand down and I grab the dildo and I start sliding it in and out and in and out of my cxnt. Shelly starts laughing as she grabs my hands and she pulls them off of the dildo and she brings them up next to my shoulders on either side of me, and then she puts her knees on my arms and she renders me totally helpless. I'm still humping air and desperately begging Shelly, “PLEASE MAKE ME CUM MISTRESS, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM.” Shelly is LAUGHING and she raises up and she holds her wet, hot cxnt just inches from my face screaming, “Lick me whore, lick Johnny's cxnt you big, fat cow. “You think I'm a whore Sage, you have the fuckin nerve to call me a fuckin whore in front of all of these people, who's the whore now Sage, who's the fuckin whore now.” I can't help myself and I'm crying out, “PLEASE MAKE ME CUM MISTRESS, I'M BEGGING YOU, I'LL DO ANYTHING MISTRESS, ANYTHING.” Shelly screams, “Lick me whore.” I raise my head up and I stick my tongue out and I start licking Shelly's cxnt.

Shelly takes her knees off of my arms and I quickly slip my hand down to the big, rubber cock and I start fucking myself. I'm really excited and now I can feel my nipples are rock hard and ready to burst, and now Shelly's pussy is starting to taste so good. I'm licking and licking her soaking wet pussy feverishly, like a dog licking its master. I'm “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” really excited now and “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and so is Shelly. Then I start “OOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEE,” squirting and squirting, exploding over and over and over again right on that big, hard rubber cock, and Shelly starts “OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE,” exploding and exploding my tongue, and I start “OOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEE,” squirting and squirting, exploding over and over again right on that big, hard erect rubber cock.

Shelly screams, “Now you fat cow, stick that dildo into your mouth and suck it clean.” I have no choice and I take the dildo out of my soaking wet pussy, and I stick it into my mouth, and I start to suck it. Shelly stands up and she pulls Johnny there right standing over me and she lowers his pants. Shelly starts masturbating Johnny's big, hard, erect cock, and Johnny is already so turned on that he starts “OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE,” squirting and squirting his hot cum all over my face, all over my hair and on my big, sexy tits. I can feel the cum dripping down my nipples and it's making my whole body twitch. Then Shelly screams, “Now crawl out of here, and if I ever see your face anywhere near this bar or near my Johnny, I”ll beat you up even worse than I beat you up now.” I turn over onto my hands and knees and the cum is dripping down my body and there is a trail of Johnny's cum that I leave behind as I crawl out the door of the bar The crowd is laughing and they're cheering.