News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Stories with photo illustration or not

• 2 Replies

Offline DAS Writer

• God Member
    • Ode To Fox
Stories with photo illustration or not
« on: October 09, 2015, 04:17:07 PM »
Hi, I am writing an illustrated catfight story (pls see The Hysperian Rhapsody in the Catfight Stories Board):

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,51404.0.html

I am just wonder what the taste of people here are. Do you like photo illustrations or do you prefer to use your own imagination? I am actually tailoring my story to a huge set of catfight photos I have. But the more photos I use, the less freedom I have to write, so there is always a trade-off. Curious to hear your comments.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 04:46:25 PM by DAS Writer »

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Stories with photo illustration or not
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 04:57:53 PM »
Great start!!!

Cheers!
Tony
Cheers!

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: Stories with photo illustration or not
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 11:51:46 PM »
The stories should be about the stories, but I believe a few pics here & there do contribute , too many pics can be distracting , but when it comes to me , I think at least showing pics of the wrestlers is needed for some attachment to the story , the story is for the imagination , but knowing who is supposed to be battling adds to it & I voted for the 2 middle options
You never grow old until you stop being young