News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 36 -- Camilla versus Heather

• 11 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 36 -- Camilla versus Heather
« on: October 04, 2015, 04:21:22 PM »
This poll is the thirty-sixth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches involve non-FCF participants as well as FCF members and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is taking place in Atlanta.  The participants are:

Camilla (5'10 127lbs 23 y/o) lives in Buenos Aires.  She is from a wealthy family and currently a university student.  Camilla spends most of her time shopping and staying fit as she is a beach volleyball player.  She views apartment wrestling as just another venue to exert her dominance over other women.  Camilla's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am beautiful.  I am smart.  I dominate other women in every aspect of my life.  I love for men to watch me as I dominate other women." 

Heather (5'4 132 lbs 19 y/o) lives in Florida.  Heather is a student and works part-time while going to school.  She is normally short on time, but gets in a work out when she can.  Heather is a strong believer in herself and her skills and doesn't lack in confidence.  Heather's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm good at everything I do.  Look at me  -- I'm super hot and sexy.  After the fight is over, my opponents will just have one more thing to add to their list of things they are jealous about."

The fight is scheduled to take place in a private mansion in the Atlanta area.  The room prepared for the fight is fairly small and contains only a few seats for the guests in attendance.  Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Camilla arrives at the fight location first along with her sponsor from home.  She changes into her light purple bikini for the fight.  Her tall and lean figure looks incredible as she prepares for the fight.  Her very small breasts are well contained by her top and she leaves her hair long as if frames her face.  Her green eyes sparkle as she prepares to fight.  She appears to be very calm and relaxed as she awaits the time for the fight to begin.  She chit chats with her sponsor as they wait.  She has been well prepared by her sponsor and has watched numerous videos of other matches from the Club to prepare for the fight.  Her athletic body still looking very firm and capable as she does a few light stretches before being interviewed.  "This will be my night.  I will show the American fans that girls from Argentina are the true champion of the Club.  She will submit to my powerful body."

Heather arrives after Camilla and spends a few minutes mingling with the crowd.  The fans seem interested in seeing her defend the U.S. pride against Camilla.  She takes her time and finally heads to her changing room.  She changes into her pink bottoms and white bikini top.  Her large soft breasts barely contained in her top as she prepares for the match.  She straightens her hair and leaves it hanging long.  Knowing that Camilla arrived ahead of her, Heather decides to take her time and leave her waiting in an attempt to get into her head before the fight even starts.  She waits quite a bit and slowly stretches and prepares asking for more time as the officiator tries to move her along.  Finally she saunters to the interview.  "This is going to be easy.  I won't even break a sweat tonight.  I would say I'm going to flatten her, but looks like somebody already beat me too it."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Heather and Camilla.  "I'm not sure what to think of this one.  Neither girl has fought in the Club before so they are both unknowns from that standpoint.  The size contrast is pretty dramatic.  Camilla towers over Heather, but Heather looks more solid.  Camilla looks to be in better physical condition.  Wow.  I guess I'm going to go with Heather.  Camilla has to survive long enough for all that to matter and I think it will be a short one."  The second commentator begins "I'm taking the legs.  I think the lack of experience is going to make this fight last longer than it should.  And when that happens Camilla wears Heather down and uses those long legs to teach Heather a lesson."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules. 

"The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately. The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  Heather cups her breasts and gives them a little bounce and smiles at Camilla.  The tall blonde smiles back "I'll be happy to punish those for you."  Heather continues to smile "Now I'm going to break your scrawny ass in half bitch!!"  "You just try fat girl!" hisses back Camilla.  The officiator sends them to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position.  The crowd once buzzing with excitement goes quiet with expectation as the match is about to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor. 

Offline w3501

• God Member
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 36 -- Camilla versus Heather
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 05:51:45 PM »
Heather (alias JM) will surprise the Argentinian with her quickness, meanness and dirty tactics and take the tall woman apart.

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 08:50:56 PM »
Heather is doomed I think

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 09:22:28 PM »
As they get closer Heather makes the first move as she lowers herself and goes low trying to hook Camilla's long legs.  The taller girl sees the move coming and puts both hands down and finds Heather's shoulders as she comes in low.  The initial momentum carries Heather close in, but Camilla is able to avoid her grasp by shifting her lower body away.  Heather is surprised a bit by the speed at which Camilla is able to shift her legs back.

Before Heather can shift her attack, Camilla moves her hands from Heather's shoulders and grabs her by the hair instead.  Using the hair pull, Camilla is able to pull Heather into a front face lock type of hold working her arms and hands around the head and neck.  Heather first grabs at the hands/arms and tries to pry them off her neck, but has no success.  Camilla keeps working the arms trying to find Heather's neck to choke her, but the shorter fighter does a nice job of keeping her chin tucked in to avoid the choke.

Even though Camilla is unable to lock on a choke hold, Heather is feeling the pressure of her head being squeezed in Camilla's arms.  Giving up the attempt at Camilla's hands/arms, Heather reaches out and grabs Camilla around the waist pulling at her hips trying to get her lower body wrapped up.  Camilla tries to avoid Heather's grasp without success. 

Heather getting her arms around Camilla's lower body tries to push forward and plow through the hold and force Camilla to break her grip.  Camilla, not wanting to release her hold on Heather, stubbornly holds on and tries to avoid being toppled to the floor in Heather's grasp.  Both fighters gasping and grunting with the effort in the early moments of this heated battle.

Who will win this early struggle for control?  The voting is very tight.  Get your votes in for your favorite. 

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 04:05:41 AM »
I like this matchup. Voted Camilla.

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 11:14:40 PM »
The struggle continues for several moments as Heather tries to break the face lock by upending Camilla's legs while Camilla struggles to avoid that outcome and continue to the pressure on her opponent.  Heather finally is able to pull Camilla's legs out of balance enough to topple her backwards forcing her to release her hold and plopping down on her ass on the floor. 

Heather's face is red from being squeezed in the face lock and she needs to take control for a bit to catch her breath.  Keeping her grip on Camilla's legs, Heather focuses on the left leg and grips it tightly leaning into Camilla forcing her to her back as she twists the ankle and knee.  Camilla lets out a loud scream of pain as her leg is mauled by Heather.  "Gonna break this twig if you dont OOOOOOOOFFFFFF" flies from Heather's mouth.  Her statement interrupted by a sudden kick to the chest or upper belly as Camilla pulls her free foot back and slams it home into Heather.

The kick causes Heather to stumble backwards and drop Camilla's other leg.  She takes several stumbling steps back and falls to the floor from the blow.  Camilla rolls over and climbs to her feet and shakes her leg out as Heather gets to her feet about 15 feet away clutching her chest.  Both looking a bit unhappy about the current state of affairs.

Seeing Camilla nursing her leg, Heather ignores the pain in her chest and rushes at Camilla.  YAAAAHHHHH she screams trying to intimidate Camilla.  Seeing the rush, Camilla lunges into Heather meeting her forceful attack, but also drives a fist into Heather's ribs forcing another loud grunt from Heather as she grabs Camilla's shoulder area trying to overwhelm her.  Camilla takes advantage of the first punch seeming to take the steam out of Heather's attack and jabs a second hard punch to Heather's body getting a second groan from her.  Heather tries to wrap her arms around Camilla's head and secure a head lock on her, but Camilla quickly pulls free before she can secure a good grip. 

Slipping behind Heather, Camilla wraps her arms around her neck and secures a chin lock style hold except she is able to wiggle an arm under the chin and lock on a very rudimentary choke on Heather.  The choke forces a gasp and grunt from Heather as she claws at Camilla's arm trying to break the grip on her neck.  Heather's mouth opens and closes as she tries to draw in air past the choke without a lot of success.  Camilla so far seeming to be trying to attack Heather's air supply and wear the bigger blonde down and having some success in doing so. 

"YOU GIVE!!!" yells out Camilla as Heather struggles in her grasp.  Camilla knows she isn't going to give, but she is playing to the crowd a bit as she throttles her opponent. 

Camilla seems to be hanging in there just fine with what was expected to be a more powerful opponent.  Is Camilla wearing down Heather and setting her up for a nasty defeat or will Heather turn the tables and teach the Argentinian a lesson.  Keep voting for your favorite.

Offline Cute N Nasty

• Standing Tall
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 04:19:55 AM »
Looks like Camilla is gonna finish this one off quickly.

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 09:35:23 PM »
Camilla pauses for a moment as she prepares to step backwards and start to drag Heather off balance.  In the limited moment of pause, Heather stops pulling at the arm and shoots an elbow back instead.  The elbow catches Camilla in her tight belly and she grunts OOOHHHFFFFF. 

Camilla holds on not wanting to let go of her advantage giving Heather an opportunity to shoot a second elbow back into her body.  OHHHHFFFFF gasps out Camilla as she releases her choke hold on Heather.  Rather than step forward to create separation, Heather turns directly into Camilla and launches into her trying to press what she believes to be her advantage. 

Both fighters gasping and panting as Heather collides with Camilla.  Both shoot their hands out grabbing hold of the others hair as they lock up in a struggle for control.  Heather seems to be getting the better of the exchange as she has the taller girl's head twisted at a bad angle.  Camilla shuffles her feet trying to ease the pressure on her neck as she tries to fight back into things. 

The struggle continues for several moments as both can be heard gasping and letting out yelps of pain.  "Give it up bitch!!" snarls Heather trying to intimidate Camilla.  Unnnnhhhhhh moans out Camilla as she teeters off balance and struggle to keep her balance.  Heather knows she has the advantage for the moment and continues to lever the head and neck rather than force her all the way over to the floor.  The goal for Heather for the moment is to inflict some pain on her opponent before throwing her to the floor. 

Can Heather maintain control and punish Camilla or will this advantage be short lived?  The fight is close and could go either way.  Vote for your favorite.

Offline Melissafent_Bitch

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 03:22:58 AM »
I've always liked Heather, but she seems a bit outclassed in this one.  I think Camilla works her over.

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2015, 11:36:49 PM »
Heather continues to pull on Camilla's hair and forces her off balance as Camilla tries to keep her grip on Heather's hair and her balance.  After a couple of moments, Camilla topples to the side and goes down to a knee.  Heather keeps her grip on the hair and leans over to maintain the grip.  Camilla reaches up and grabs Heather's bikini top and yanks on it trying to pull Heather to the floor. 

"You bitch!!!" screams out Heather as her top is tugged right off of her body by Camilla's hard yank.  Heather's large breasts now dangling as she twists and shoves Camilla's head and goes to the floor atop Camilla.  With Camilla on her back, Heather lands her chest across Camilla's chest still gripping the tall blonde by the hair. 

Camilla struggles against Heather as she works to prevent Heather from simply crawling atop her.  Pushing on Heather's shoulder she starts moving Heather further down her body.  Heather releases the hair and tries to twist herself up towards Camilla's head, but Camilla's resistance prevents her from sliding that direction.  Heather decides to push upright and punch Camilla in the belly and does so with a push off the floor.  OOOOHHHHFFFF comes from Camilla as the blow lands on her belly button.

The move helps Heather in her efforts to wear down Camilla, but she trades off the opportunity to pin the lanky blonde to the floor.  Camilla, fighting through the pain from the punch, twists her body rolling slightly and getting her upper body out of Heather's range and moving her feet around to put them between Heather and her upper body. 

Heather, trying to keep up the pressure on Camilla, pushes her leg to the side and forces her way up Camilla's body trying to get herself atop Camilla.  As she tries to fight through, Camilla gets her legs up and hooks them around Heather's hips which prevents her from mounting Camilla.  Heather reaches out grabbing Camilla's top and tugs at it.  At the same time, Camilla shoots her hand out grabbing Heather by the hair and with the other hand slapping her in the face. 

Both girls let out angry yelps of pain as the fight continues.  Heather completes her objective by ripping Camilla's top free, but pays for it with a second hard slap to the face.

Can Heather fight through and trap Camilla or will Camilla manage to assert her control over the American girl and finish her?  Get your votes in before things close up.

Offline Tisha

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2015, 12:39:36 AM »
Poor Heather.

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2015, 06:18:59 AM »
Heather's ripping of Camilla's top caused her to end up pulling more upright as the top slips free of Camilla's body.  Using this to her advantage, Camilla pulls her foot up alongside Heather's body and shoves it right into her chest mashing her breast as she presses the leg out.  Heather first lets out a loud scream as her breast is mashed by Camilla's foot and then flies back off balance crashing to the floor as the leg shoves out to full extension.

The sound of Heather hitting the floor with a loud crash brings the room to its feet.  Camilla rolls quickly to her knees and pushes up off the floor.  Her small perky breasts on display as she gets to her feet.  Meanwhile, Heather is laying sprawled on the floor on her back moaning out as she pulls a hand to her  battered breast. 

Camilla quickly stalks over to her downed opponent.  The look in her eye shows her anger and determination as she moves like a wild animal stalking its prey.  A large portion of the crowd calling out for Heather to get to her feet as the mainly American crowd supports the American fighter.  The pleas having no effect though as Heather looks winded and hurt. 

The tall blonde lashes out and lands her foot directly on Heather's belly as she drives the foot into her downed prey.  OOOOOHHHFFFF flies from Heather's mouth as the foot slams home.  Heather's mouth now open as she gasps and tries to pull in any little bit of air she can find.  Camilla standing over her uses her foot to nudge Heather onto her back again and then drops her knee down into Heather's chest.  Unable to effectively get a scream out, Heather's mouth opens without any real sound as she tries to breath and scream at the same time.  The look in her eyes telling the crowd and the camera exactly how intensely painful the fight has become for her. 

Kneeling next to Heather, Camilla slaps Heather across the face with a loud WHACK sound as her hand meets flesh.  Sliding the hand right into Heather's hair, Camilla pulls her head around and pins Heather on her back as she slides her knees over the top of her arms.  Camilla now kneeling over the top of Heather as she appears to be preparing to reverse face sit Heather.  With Heather's arms trapped and her opponent gasping and trying to breath, Camilla takes a moment of pause as she hovers over the top of Heather's face. 
"Looks like this scrawny ass bitch is better than you pig!!!" taunts Camilla as she slams her ass down into Heather's face.  Leaning back and holding the hair to keep her face in place, Camilla then rises up and down bouncing her ass on Heather's face several times.  MPPHHH!!! UNNNHHHHH!!! comes from under Camilla as Heather is mashed by Camilla's efforts. 

"So something needed flattened did it!!!" calls out Camilla as she is making Heather eat each and every word she spoke tonight.  "NNN MMPPPHHH" comes from Heather as Camilla refuses to let her finish her phrase.  After grinding her ass down hard on Heather, Camilla slaps both hands down sharply on Heather's bare chest and closes her fingers mashing and clawing Heather's full breasts. 

The muffled sounds coming from Heather underneath Camilla's ass are easy to identify as screams of pain.  Heather's legs move weakly in a thrashing motion as she pushes at nothing her body registering the intense agony of Camilla's move.

"Weak American whore!! You talk shit now you suffer!!" hisses out a dominant and mean Camilla.  With that Camilla continues to squeeze and pull on Heather's chest causing more muffled cries and squirming.  Camilla is completely unaffected by Heather's weak attempts to escape.  Camilla rises up slightly and releases Heather's chest.  Her bare breasts showing now the claw marks and redness from being brutally attacked by Camilla.  With her face now uncovered, Heather gasps and moans.

"I give up!!" gasps out Heather now that she is able to communicate.  "Oh I know you do" laughs Camilla.  With that, Camilla slams her ass down again and raises up.  "What do you need to tell the room bitch!!" screams out Camilla. 

"Please stop you win!" cries out Heather.  Camilla shoots a slap out mashing Heather's tender breast under her palm generating a cry of pain from Heather.

"No more please please no more!!" cries out Heather as she pleads with Camilla to stop.  Looking out at the crowd and the camera, Camilla puts her hands up in the air "Is this the best you could find to fight me??" she yells out and slams her ass down on Heather's face. 

Bouncing up and down on Heather's face Camilla raises her arms over her head.  "Is she flattened enough" calls out Camilla to the room now taunting the American fans in the room.  Having had her fill of humiliating Heather, Camilla pushes off her and rises to her feet. 

Camilla struts around the room showing off her body and her win to the crowd as she circles towards her dressing room door.  Slowly exiting the room Camilla raises her middle finger towards a still down and moaning Heather.

Poor Heather didn't do so well against the South American.  What a fight.