News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

KandiBox vs Firewitch31firewitch31: hey there kandi_6_2000: hi firewitch31: an

• 3 Replies

Offline KandiBox6

• I love rough realistic cyberfights only!
This fight occurred quite a while ago and the announcer comments were added recently.

For more stories by KandiBox see the free yahoo group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/theKandiBox/info

firewitch31: hey there

kandi_6_2000: hi

firewitch31: and the sign said...you got to have a membership card...to get inside...
firewitch31: unghhhhhh
firewitch31: hehehe...howdy

kandi_6_2000: howdy
firewitch31: how are you?

kandi_6_2000: great
kandi_6_2000: u?

firewitch31: okie dokie here
firewitch31: last time we met, I believe you were on your butt? ˇ¸

kandi_6_2000: yeh.. perhaps... but you were not untouched

firewitch31: well...you did get in a few lucky punches

kandi_6_2000: lucky! Ha

firewitch31: lucky indeed ˇ¸

kandi_6_2000: why.. I oughta...
kandi_6_2000: was that in a men's club, that fight?

firewitch31: you...oughta what?
firewitch31: it was in a small club I think

kandi_6_2000: I found another club .. a strip club out front with an exclusive high-rollers back room with a ring

firewitch31: oh you did eh?

kandi_6_2000: good pay.. few rules.. but they make ya fight topless... throw money around during the fight making side bets

firewitch31: do we get a piece of the action?

kandi_6_2000: always looking for opponents

firewitch31: I'm not showing my girls for free ya know? Even if you happen to work in the front part of the club

kandi_6_2000: each round they throw money in a pewter bowl... we split it at the end
kandi_6_2000: plus it's $1000 per round

firewitch31: wow!
firewitch31: well for that, I might be willing to uncover my moneymakers

kandi_6_2000: when they like what they see you can double that from the bowl money

firewitch31: so how would they like it if I left you stripped and KOd
for them?

kandi_6_2000: well...
kandi_6_2000: they'd love it.. but it ain't gunna happen!
kandi_6_2000: but don't worry.. they will also be entertained when I smack your tits up and down til they split like over-ripe melons

firewitch31: you think you're gonna pound my tits blondie?
firewitch31: ain't gonna happen!

kandi_6_2000: I know it

firewitch31: however...I'll mash your tender tits and give those cash cows a show they won't soon forget

kandi_6_2000: bring it on

firewitch31: just say when sweetie....you won't be wearing a bra for a month when I get done with you

kandi_6_2000: it will be my pleasure to teach you a good lesson and
shut you up
kandi_6_2000: let's go

firewitch31: lead the way wimp

kandi_6_2000: I bet one good shot and you'll be crying like a sissy

firewitch31: you'll be cupping your sore tits and crying for your mommy when I lay you out

kandi_6_2000: I waltz into the ratty ring, bare ropes, raw wood cornerposts, stepping in between to the top and middle rope easily.. they are too loose...waving to the boys drinking and smoking...
kandi_6_2000: playing to the crowd... I wink... moving around the inside of the ropes... getting back to my corner, peeling off my half tee to reveal my perky milky white soft 33c bare breasts.. lifting them up with my taped fists, pointing them at the boys just behind me YT
kandi_6_2000: (red satin boxers)

firewitch31: prancing down to the small crummy looking ring, I step
between the top and middle ropes, sliding into the ring...bouncing
around for the guys, giving them a little wiggle...wondering if I
remembered to pack the bactine

kandi_6_2000: Hey.. you boys ever play that Whack-a-Mole game... well.. this is gunna be whack-a-boob nite! hope you all like milk shakes!

firewitch31: moving around the small ring with confidence...smiling as my tiny tee strains to contain my heavy 38d breasts...peeling away my top, giving the guys an eyeful as I let them plop free on my creamy chest...moving back to my corner as I cup my tits with my taped
fists...giving the guys on the front row a peek...wearing green satin boxers and a smile YT

Crowd: Hey Blondie.. forget something..where are your tits? Ha ha ha...Hey.. she's got cute little hooters dude! No she don’t!

Crowd; now THOSE are some hooters! Shake it Red,

firewitch31: You boys ever play with those rock em sock em robots when you were little? Just wait and see what I do to her tits!!!

kandi_6_2000: owner steps in to quiet the crowd briefly...
kandi_6_2000: Ladies... fight is to KO.. no submission, no DQ...
kandi_6_2000: I'll signal each 5 min for a water break...
kandi_6_2000: protect yourselves at all time...
kandi_6_2000: ready?
kandi_6_2000: He steps out...
kandi_6_2000: DING!
kandi_6_2000: at the bell I move out to center-ring offering to shake
hands with you YT

firewitch31: Moving out to face you after listening to the owner and finally getting his eyes off of my tits...

Crowd; Come on Blondie.. fire away.. you got nothin to lose!.. and I mean Nothin! ha ha ha

firewitch31: I meet you to shake hands...the crowd going wild YT

Crowd; Geeze.. give her a break! Come on Witchy! Put them softies into it!

Crowd: Get her Red!!!! This girl is yours!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! Pulp her tiny titties!

kandi_6_2000: I shake hands ˇ¸ and step back, firing a left jab at your right nipple before I start to circle to my left YT

firewitch31: Shaking your hand ˇ¸ I circle with you...gasping as your left jab slaps my tender right nipple...bitchhhhhhhh...countering quickly with a hard right uppercut, trying to rock your small firm right tit up toward your face YT

Announcer: The girls come together and after a brief show of sportsmanship go right after each other’s chest assets. Kandi connects with a snappy left to Red’s right tit right smack on the nipple, showing some good accuracy. But Red answers with a driving right carving up into the underside of Kandi’s little hooter. I think we could be in for a good one here, folks, as both girls seem to be looking to inflict some pain on their opponent and they chosen obvious targets.

Crowd: Guy takes out a big roll of bills... Get her Blondie... Here's $20 bucks each time you tag Red’s right heavy hanger! I wanna see you work over her ta-tas. Bust em open for me, Baby!

kandi_6_2000: your taped knuckles dig in to the milky white soft underside of my right boob, bending the nipple downward as it starts to bead up from the painful stimulation...
kandi_6_2000: I wince, telling myself I expected to take a few shots to the chest...moving back to my right, bringing my right elbow in defensively as I hook a left a your right eye YT

Crowd: Guy pulls out his bankroll, waving it....Hey Red....a Cnote for you if you can send her to her knees with tit shots!! Stay sharp, them itty bitties are ripe for the pickin!

Crowd; Yeh.. I'm in.. $100 each time Blondie folds from a good bash to her little boobies!.. Me too!.. Count me in for $100 each time. See if you can knock out her little knockers, Red! Milk the titless little thing.

firewitch31: My nipple throbbing, beads of sweat already starting to form on my neck and chest as I circle with you...taped fists up, elbows tight....I deflect your crisp left, saving my eye, but not quick enough as your punch tags my cheek....hissing as a red splotch forms on my milky skin....
firewitch31: Eyes narrowing, trying to take advantage of the exposure, launching a hard straight left at your perky right nipple, hoping to pancake your pert orb...letting my momentum carry me in as I try to dig my right fist into your body, right at the top of your boxers YT

Crowd: That’s the way to hurt her. Oooooooo....that one had to smart!!! Flatten her little gland.

kandi_6_2000: your taped fist rakes across my jutting right nipple, my breast flapping up and down from the impact...
kandi_6_2000: Oh. not the right one again... Damn it!
kandi_6_2000: I try to cover up... BAP.. I feel my innards smashed as your other fist crushes into my lower abdomen, putting pressure on my bladder...
kandi_6_2000: I wince, backing up 2 steps...
kandi_6_2000: I feint with my left to raise your guard and try to return the favor with a right hooking low to your shorts YT

Crowd; Hope you peed before the fight, Blondie! ha ha ha Get her in the corner Red, work the body, atta Girl! Bush whack her again, Honey.

firewitch31: Trying to keep up the pressure, I pursue you...cheek stinging, my nipples stiff...I bite on the feint, unprepared as your right slams into my belly, just below my
bellybutton....UNGHHHH...grunting..your kunckles trying to massage my insides...

Crowd; Look at Red's tits shake with that low shot! Good one BLondie!.. here's $20.. do it again! Bash her in the bush!

firewitch31: countering, I blast my taped left fist, like a rocket, a hard cross into your perky left nipple, following up with quick right uppercut, slamming my punch into your shorts, trying to make your ovaries quiver, needing to teach you a lesson here.
firewitch31: YT

Announcer: Nothing seems off limits here, folks, and at this point in the fight both girls seem willing to work the low blow, targeting each other’s groin area with some pretty solid shots. Red’s punches seem to be more effective at this point, hitting right on Kandi’s pubic mound with some force that has the pretty little blonde struggling to cover up down there while Red is boxing her boxers.

kandi_6_2000: I try to focus on the fact that there are a few guys willing to pay if I club your right boob.. now I get money for working the shorts... Good!.. this is working out for me

Crowd: Wow....they are going hard to the body....do you think blondie's tits are gonna hold up? Her little nips looks pretty tender sticking out like that. (laughing) Yeh, them babies are so pointy they could put out an eye… maybe Kandi should try to stick her with a nip.

kandi_6_2000: ohhh.. ˇ¸ I drop to my left knee... pain shooting thru my left tit as it smacks my left bicep and wobbles back.. and my bladder and ovaries light up again...
kandi_6_2000: 2 Guys pay up a #100... another says.. No way.. she went down on the body shot to her cunny.. not the tit shot no way that hooter punch took her down!...

Announcer: Red goes low again.. and Ohhh.. Kandi is down. Kandi takes a knee from a solid shot to her shorts that seems to be effective.

Crowd: Yeah Red!!!!! Here's your first $100...keep it up!!

kandi_6_2000: I take a deep breath and reach back with my right hand to the loose top rope standing back up YT

Crowd; Get her! DO it Red.. Atta girl.. scramble her eggs, doll! Cooter punch the bitch! That’s the way to soften her up, Baby!

Announcer: Kandi is back up, and appears to be riding out that well targeted shot to her ovaries. The blonde is tough and is not going to let a few broken eggs slow her down, I guess.

firewitch31: Taking a moment to catch my breath as you go down to your knee...chest rising and falling, I shake out my red tresses as I watch you rise...moving in, I snap a left right combo at your reddened breasts, trying to punish your stiff nipples and sink them back into
your sensitive tits YT

Crowd: There you go Red...slam those softies if you can see ‘em!!!! I can loan ya my magnifying glass. Mash them mosquito bites.

Announcer: And Red goes right back to work once again targeting Kandi’s little softies and the crowd seems to be loving it as the blonde’s milky white breasts are turning red and puffy, with those stiff nipple really poking out now. I don’t think any one of the guys watching this fight has any idea how painful a breast punch can be. They just seem to like to see the boobies bouncin’ around out there. They do seem fascinated to watch Red pounding Kandi’s pert little boobs flat to her chest, time after time. I’m told that at certain time of the month breasts can get very sensitive. Let’s hope Kandi can endure this cruel strategy of Red’s. Those tiny tits do seem to be quite springing and resilient, but that just seems to make them a better target for Red’s fists tonight.

Crowd; Look at that! Blondies' puffy little areolas are boiling up like little volcanos on her chest.. Sweet! Careful, Red.. them tiny puffies are about to blow! (laughing)

kandi_6_2000: I back up feeling the ropes against my bare middle back and shoulders...
kandi_6_2000: I whip a right hook at your chin hoping you'll I’ll catch you coming in YT

firewitch31: Moving in as you back up into the ropes...your hook clips my chin...sweat flying...momentarily stunned, I press into you, body to body on the ropes, our tits rubbing and grinding...holding you, my head on your shoulder as I shake out the cobwebs...slapping my right fist into your side as I compose myself YT

Announcer: Kandi connects with a right as Red is moving her into the ropes. That squishy sound you hear is likely the chests of these two pressing together as they clinch with Kandi’s back to the ropes. And as Red gets her in the clinch we can see the size difference between these two is quite apparent, Red’s tits just seem to overwhelm the blonde’s tiny assets. Kandi may want to avoid going tit to tit with this opponent.

Crowd: Hey Blondie.. how your little boobies feeling now.. can I kiss em and make it all better for ya? ha ha ha
Crowd: Good one Blondie!! That one rocked her boat!!!! Take her head off Kandi, but leave that body for me, baby!
Crowd: Come on Red....are you gonna let that little creampuff get away with that?

kandi_6_2000: I hook a few more rights into the back of your head, then suddenly slip out to the left, letting you fall chest-first into the ropes, moving behind you. Totally fed up with your attack on my tits, I quickly start to hook rights into the outside of your right boob from behind you.. PAP.. PAP.. PAP... looking for some payback
kandi_6_2000: yt

Crowd: Oh.. work the big hooter, honey!...knock it right against the other one.. atta way! ‘Bout time to starting to knock her knockers, no trouble seeing them things.

firewitch31: Composing myself as I lean on you...suddenly I feel you sliding loose as my weight carries me into the ropes....gasping as you sucker punch my tits from behind....oooooooooooooooooo....

Crowd; Work it BLondie.. Oh... crap.. You had her!

Announcer: And there’s the bell to end the round with Kandi slipping around behind Red with some pretty nifty footwork, pinning Red chest-first to the ropes and going to work on her right hooter from the side.  The blonde did some damage with those side shots to Red’s milk sacks, but just ran out of time in the round. Red’s healthy boob caught a break there, saved by the bell from some serious booby bashing against that corner post.

firewitch31: The bell clangs and I turn to see you moving back toward your corner....stumbling back toward my own corner....met with a spray of water to my face and chest as I plop down on my stool

One guy yells Heyyyyyyy....Here's $50 if I can give Red's tits a good massage before the next round!!!

Announcer: Well we’ve had a couple good rounds now with the fight going back and forth. The Blonde is showing herself to be plenty scrappy, but Red’s attack of Kandi’s tit and those low blows have proven very effect at slowing her down.

kandi_6_2000: I accept a long drink of bottle ice-cold water... taking deep breaths and pouring some on my sore right tit... the cold stiffening my nipple even further...

someone reaches in and smacks Kandi’s butt.. Nice job Blondie.. keep working her jugs and you just might have a chance!

kandi_6_2000: I stand and glance behind me trying to catch who smacked me in the ass YT

firewitch31: The long pull from the ice cold water and the splash on my face, neck and shoulders seems to revive me, just as I feel strange fingers trying to grope my tits....
firewitch31: Springing out of my stool, I glance to see who tried to cop a feel as I hear the bell...
firewitch31: elbows in, fists up, I move out to meet you YT

kandi_6_2000: I plod forward and with a deep breath send a left-right combo, straight left, right cross both aimed at your right tit, trying to cash in a little YT

firewitch31: As you advance, I know you're coming to work my tits and make some scratch...I catch your first shot on my arm, not ready for the cross though as it rocks my heavy right tit, painfully jiggling it toward my right arm..hissing with the blow....

Bills fly into the bowl as Kandi’s fists connect solidly to Red’s meaty right tit.

Announcer: Kandi goes back to work on Red’s tits early in the round, tagging her right gland with a pretty solid right cross that indents Red’s nipple, distorting the fleshy boob. These girls do not seem to be at all reluctant to go after each other’s breasts and seem intent on punishing each other sexually. We may be seeing some jealousy play out here, folks.

Crowd; Now that's a tit punch!.. Nice one Blondie! Way to rattle her melon.

firewitch31: Standing my ground, I fire a straight left, right at the point of your chin, trying to rock your world...following with a heavy right, squarely into your red shorts...trying to build up some cash of my own YT

kandi_6_2000: oh.. ooouuuff.. my head snaps back, long blonde ponytail whipping over my shoulder.. arms flying up defensively, leaving me wide open for the SMACK into my shorts, forcing an un-lady-like UMMMF grunt as I bend slightly forward with the impact to my bladder and ovaries...

Several twenties fly into the till with the solid low blow to the blonde’s shorts!!

Announcer: And there’s a low blow from Red again, working to the front of Kandi’s red shorts. That shot was clearly low and the blonde seems to be feeling it. Likely that one hit her square on the pubic bone, which is very prominent on women. I can see how Red might want to go at Kandi there, the skin is thin over that bone and it’s probably just like a kick in the shins in terms of how easily it bruises. But I digress,

kandi_6_2000: I feel the urge to pee from that last blast... and try to slowly straighten up despite the pain and bladder pressure it caused, bringing my fists back in front of me YT

Crowd: There ya go Red!!! Pound her little red shorts. Yeh pound her mound and hammer little softies!!!! Take it to her cootchie, Red, Atta girl!

Crowd; Oh.. those body shots are softening up the little Blonde tramp.. Good idea Red...pound her low.. that'll slow her up.. She looks like she want to puke.

firewitch31: My eyes focused, trying to back you up toward the ropes, I whip a left uppercut low, trying to dig my wet taped fist into the top of your shorts at groin level, just below your bellybutton....holding my punch in as I whip a right hook at your head.. steadily trying to grind you toward the ropes YT

Crowd: Hell I paid to see where those shots are hitting.. I wonder if she's shaved or if they are smashing her little blonde thatch!... Yeh.. I'd pay too to see what’s going on down there… if it gets to be punched, we should get to see it!

Announcer: Oh and there it goes again, Red lands another low blow to the Blonde’s shorts. That was no accident for sure. And the crowd is getting into it, asking to see if there is a cut or a bruise. I can tell you it’s hard to comment on those low shots without being able to see if they are doing any damage. I would have to agree the crowd that we should be free to judge those punches by their impact.

kandi_6_2000: Guuuummmf.. another shot hits me low in the guts... my bare boobs rattle with the impact as I feel the hard wood cornerpost against my back... poking a weak defensive left jab at your mouth YT

firewitch31: Trying to lean into you, your jab stings my lips...trying to fight through the pain, the raunchy crowd spurring me on, I try to drive my left fist right into the center of your chest, forcing it past your shimmering tits....

kandi_6_2000: hollow THUD comes from my chest, forced out from the compression of my solar plexus

firewitch31: My fingers rest on your heaving tummy as I lean on you in the corner YT

kandi_6_2000: Bitch...
kandi_6_2000: I try to shove you backwards trying to escape the corner... Get off me!
kandi_6_2000: YT

firewitch31: N..now you little tramp...hissing for your ears only.....
firewitch31: with a quick motion, my right fingers curl into a fist on your tummy, launching it upward, a HARD uppercut, trying to get through your small perky girls and clip the point of your chin

kandi_6_2000: oh.. my head snaps back as I am driven back against the post again... the rough grain abrading my spine...
kandi_6_2000: I have to try to clinch to stop the abuse and regain my composure... hooking my right into your right kidney YT

Announcer: Red is effectively working the blonde in the corner with some good contact to her chest, she’s got her a bit dazed and Kandi seems trapped and confused.

Crowd: Oh.. I thought Red was gunna work the belly.. but she's got Blondie dazed.. Still some time in the round, Red.. Take advantage of it, baby, Get her!

firewitch31: Knowing from your ragged breaths that you're suffering, I try to keep you trapped in the corner...grunting aloud as you wrap your slick milky torso around mine, our tits smooshed...trying to push you back into the corner...wincing as you try to work my kidney.....
firewitch31: suddenly, I drop my fingers to the band of your red shorts, yanking hard, forcing your shorts down...giving the drunk and horny frat boys and dirty old men a sight for sore eyes!!! Taking the moment, I dig my right fist deep into your body..below your
bellybutton, just above your mound

Crowd: OMG....Red did it.....I can't tell... wait… I see something…is she really a blond????? Oh what a low shot, that one bashed her right in the bush.

More bills flow into the pewter bowl as the crowd is treated to more of Kandi’s exposed torso.

Announcer: Oh my!  I can’t believe it. Red has yanked Kandi’s shorts nearly all the way down. We get to see the blonde is wearing just a white thong panty and I can report that the crowd is yelling that they can see a few blonde pubic hairs, confirming several side bets that apparently had been placed. This is not a good position for the blonde fighter to be in. Now we have a fun view of Kandi’s soft belly, all the way down to her bikini line. That’s quite a view, I must say.

kandi_6_2000: I feel my shorts down around my thighs... my white cotton thong revealed.. my Mohawk stripe of blonde pubes revealed in the fabric with a few long blonde pubes peeking out the top over my waistband of the panties…
kandi_6_2000: OOoof.. I grunt as another punch sinks into me very low indeed, I definitely felt that one smack into the top of my pubes, it is now getting very sore down there...

Crowd; Nice.. Punish her Red... less than a minute to go!

kandi_6_2000: flustered and distracted that I am nearly naked, I put my hands on your shoulders trying to hang on and ride out the remaining time in this round and hope to reset my strategy. YT

firewitch31: Playing to the crowd now....the roars, the loudest they have been all night, I wave before I drag my taped right fist over the wispy blonde pubes barely covered by your white cotton thong....

kandi_6_2000: my cheeks flush with embarrassment feeling like I am on display.

Crowd: Oh yeh… sizing her up, taking aim… right there, Red.. do it!

firewitch31: An evil smile crosses my swollen lips as I grunt...lifting a left/right uppercut combo to your once perky tits, trying to bounce them up and bruise the soft tender undersides of those sensitive glands, wanting you to suffer. YT

kandi_6_2000: whapita.. whapita.. each tit go flying  upward driven by your fist, one after the other... rattling back down onto my chest aching... nipples stiff and rock hard... the breast tissue bruisinf deeply as your knuckles dig in from underneath.

Crowd exploding: YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! Work her good RED...show her what for!!!!! Hammer those little hooters. See if you can pop one. Pulp her itty bitties. Nice.. watch them tittie fly!

Announcer: And with Kandi seemingly completely distracted at the display of her full frontal nudity, Red is back to work on her sore little tits again with some jarring uppercuts. those are effective punches slicing up into Kandi’s vulnerable soft chest meat… Red is really tenderizing those ta-tas, making mince meat out of her breast meat.

kandi_6_2000: I wince and tighten my grip on your shoulders... knowing the round must end shortly, not too much more to go…YT

Crowd; Oh.. will Blondie's tits take that kinda abuse? Oh.. she's hurt! Look at her face, those tit shots are getting to her.

firewitch31: Seeing the pain and shock in your eyes...surging with the rush of the crowd....my fingers curl into the band of your thong...smiling at the crowd before I snap it against your skin...listening to the roar....
firewitch31: targeting your rock hard nipples as they crown your perky little would-be tits,...slapping them with crisp jabs as you hold on for dear life....PAP..PAP,,,PAP. I love watching my fists sink in and flatten those little bumps you call boobs. My fist can pancake the whole thing right into your ribcage. And your grainy breast flesh just cushions my fist.. it’s like punching jell-o. It’s really great fun.

Announcer: The round is nearing an end, and Red is almost playing with the injured blonde like a cat with a trapped mouse, she just snapped the waistband of Kandi’s thong.. and the crowd goes wild! Red is really putting on a show here. And then she’s right back to work on Kandi’s tits, targeting the softest targets she can find and just landing in punch and brutal punch to Kandi’s ungaruded mammary glands. I don’t think a girl’s tits were meant to endure this kind of a beating. Something has got to give here folks. And Red is just mercilessly laying into those tiny tits with punch after punch. I think Red wants to knock those knockers clean off her chest tonight.

kandi_6_2000: SNAP.. ohh ouch.. that stings right across my bikini line! As the elastic of my thong snaps across the top of my pubic mound stinging the soft milky white bare skin. That little prank is going to leave a red mark across there. Uh.. uh.. uh.. I grunt as your fists keep digging into my bare tits… that hurts so bad, my tits feel on fire, but I gotta hang on.
kandi_6_2000: Sigh...
kandi_6_2000: I try to gather myself.. slow to move toward my
corner...
kandi_6_2000: pulling up my boxers, the thong riding up my butt crack after being pulled...
kandi_6_2000: my boobs are really sore and I glance down at my chest inspecting the damage... no cuts, luckily, but the undersides are very red from being worked from below and I can feel my fully erect nipples pulsing with every rapid heart beat...
kandi_6_2000: I move to my corner and soak a towel with water, applying the cold compress to both boobs as I take a drink and try to regulate my strained breathing YT

firewitch31: Bouncing over to my corner, once again met with a splash of ice cold water...
firewitch31: plopping down on my stool, feeling a pair of hands applying a cold compress to my heavy tingling boobs...

Announcer: And that’s the end of the round. Red seems pretty satisfied with her performance that round and she certainly got some work in on Kandi’s tits, while putting on a show for the crowd revealing Kandi’s panty and a few of her pubes as well. We’ll have to see if Kandi can cope with damage and the strain of having her body on full display as it is. Red does not have much further to go to have completely stripped the pretty little blonde.

kandi_6_2000: Guy steps up near you... Get her in the corner Red... use the loose ropes, that's why they are so loose.. they can trap her arms. If you get her there, you can really work her over, baby.

firewitch31: chest rising and falling as I try to keep my emotions in check....looking at you across the ring, thinking to myself how nice that would be to see you trapped and wide open.

kandi_6_2000: DING
kandi_6_2000: WHoa.. so quick! I musta been very slow getting back...
kandi_6_2000: I stand up, take a deep breath, and plod out toward center-ring, elbows in tight to the sides of my sore inflamed boobs, not even wanting to imagine what another punch to the already bruised gland might feel like YT

firewitch31: Moving out to meet you at the bell, I can see in your eyes that you are hurting and tired...pawing a left at your tender right tit, aiming at the pronounced red area on the bottom, but willing to crush the whole tiny prominence to your chest if possible....

kandi_6_2000: another grand for coming out for 3rd round...

firewitch31: it's a feint! throwing a crisp right hook at the side of your head ..trying to pick up my momentum and get you quickly into trouble again this round YT

kandi_6_2000: I go for the feint to my right tit, wanting to avoid taking any more punishment to my tits at all costs...OH.. ˇ¸ eyes widen as I stumble sideways to my right, momentarily dazed.. a bit glassy eyed from a solid shot to the side of my skull YT

Announcer: And at the bell the two combatants close on each other again with Red taking the initiative, poking a feint at Kandi’s tiny right gal, and Oh.. landing a big right hand to Kandi’s head that seems to stagger her. Red may be back in control early here.

Crowd; Get her Red.. mangle her mams!

firewitch31: Seeing you wobbled by my right, I try to greet you with a real left uppercut to the bottom of your tender right tit, using my taped fist to try to smear that swollen orb and rock hard nipple up across your worthless flat chest.
firewitch31: then aiming lower, plowing in with my right, trying to bury my fist in deep, right into your shorts...almost seeing the dollar signs if I can hit it right on the button.. .maybe you’ll light up like an arcade game. YT

kandi_6_2000: ka-Smack!.. my right boob is driven upward, a small cut busting open as your knuckles rake across it again, just beneath the puffy swollen areola, a very sensitive area of my tit...
kandi_6_2000: I grimace... really feeling it.. then.. GUMMF.. I bend forward as my lower abs collapse cushioning your fist... my reproductive organs shudder with the impact of your fist square on my pubis...

Crowd; Oh.. blondie's guts are weakening... Work it Red!

Announcer: Red tags Kandi’s right gal again with a solid crushing uppercut and.. Oh.. I think that one opened a cut on Kandi’s tit. Then Red works her again with a low blow, targeting the groin area to further weaken the blonde.

firewitch31: Smelling and now actually seeing a little blood, I try to keep up the furious attack with a straight left squarely into your jutting right nipple, trying to pancake your nipple and your perky tit flat against your slick chest...

kandi_6_2000: oh.. gawd! my right tit feels on fire as your fist stings me and I sense there's a cut there...

firewitch31: legs churning, my creamy tits jiggling, pressing my taped fists to your mauled mams...shoving you hard back toward the corner YT

kandi_6_2000: I stagger backwards, desperate...

firewitch31: Crowd: CHA-CHING...another benjamin for the wicked redhead!!!!

Announcer: Red is working Kandi back into the corner now, punishing that tiny right tit of her’s now with impunity. Kandi seems unable to answer  and her tit is paying a high price.

kandi_6_2000: then suddenly I whip a left uppercut toward your bobbling unguarded right bare boob, hoping to catch you off guard YT

Crowd: Get her Red!... Come on Blondie.. you can take it! Oh.. she's got some life left!

firewitch31: moving in on you..unprepared when....GAWDDDDD....my face tightening in pain as your fist rocks my heavy right tit up hard...gasping as it jiggles back into place, fresh pain searing through my chest....

kandi_6_2000: yes!

Crowd: Oh you caught her coming in with that one Kandi!.. Nice!.. she felt that in her heavy hanger!

Announcer: Oh.. Kandi has something life left in her tank, though. The spunky blondie just caught Red with a little payback ripping an uppercut into her right tit. I guess Red is not immune to the breast attack and Red’s boobs can be hurt as well.

firewitch31: Grrrrrrrrrrr....y..y..y..*GASP* you are so gonna suffer blondie!!! returning the favor with a wicked straight left and right to your nipples...trying to share my pain with you YT

kandi_6_2000: Whap.. PAP..
kandi_6_2000: Eeech.. my tits!.. I moan.. trying to stay tough... my right tit just throbbing in pain...
kandi_6_2000: Payback time.. bitch...
kandi_6_2000: I hammer my right fist low into your shorts YT

Crowd: Nice… let's see if big tits can take it low!

Announcer: Looks like Red is willing to go tit to tit with Kandi, and Red is landing at least 2 for each 1 of the blonde’s game attempts. I think Kandi’s efforts are just making Red madder, though. And the little blonde’s tits are going to have to hold up.

Crowd: Come on Red....make her suffer!!!!

firewitch31: Closing in on you in the corner...taregting your red swollen areola...meaness on my mind when WHAP....
firewitch31: OooooOOOOooooooo gawddddddddddd.....sinking to my knees before you...my crotch aching in agony....my head resting on your slick thighs....

Announcer: Oh.. Kandi goes for the low blow and Red was not expecting that. She’s down to her knees… Red is down.. what an unexpected turn around. Maybe Kandi has found the weak spot.

Crowd: Oh.. Red is down… one shot and she's down!.. I think Blondie nailed her right in her slit with that one!

firewitch31: My left hand gingerly rubbing my throbbing sex....tears welling in my eyes....looking up at you for a moment....c..c..cheating bitch!!!!

kandi_6_2000: I club a right hook into the outside of your left tit before backing up, leaning back against the ropes, ...
kandi_6_2000: laughing... ˇ¸ I'm just getting started, Cow!...
kandi_6_2000: I take the moment to inspect my right boob, the cut is small with only a little streak of blood down the swollen underside...
kandi_6_2000: You Cut me, Whore.. You're gunna pay!
kandi_6_2000: Come on.. get up! What? Your big saggy fun bags can't take a punch, eh, bitch?

Announcer: And Kandi is now going for more payback with a hook to Red’s left jug while she’s down, that shot rattlesd the big boob pretty good.

firewitch31: Unnghhhhh!!!,,,my left tit slammed into its twin on the right..still massaging my aching mound as I inch closer to you...
firewitch31: clutching my wounded sex with my left, cupping my aching tits in my right arm....youuuuu are soooooooooo gonna pay slut!!!!!!
firewitch31: with a sudden motion, I lift my right fist up HARD...blasting it between your slightly splayed thighs, trying to drive it home into the core of your shorts

kandi_6_2000: ˇ¸ Oh..
kandi_6_2000: pain shoots thru my reproductive organs as your fist hits home into my soft womanhood... dropping me instantly to my hands and knees gasping for air.. feeling sick to my stomach YT

Crowd; Oh.. what a bush whacker!... She's down.. get up Blondie.. get up! We wanna see some of them red pubes next!

Announcer: Oh.. and from her knees, Red whips an uppercut into Kandi’s crotch in retaliation. That one really hit home to Kandi’s core. The punch banged right off her bush and has dropped Kandi instantly to her hands and knees, covering her wounded sex.

firewitch31: Still trying to knead the pain out of my womanhood as you collapse to the mat before me...I crawl to you....gasping with each movement, dripping with sweat...
firewitch31: Facing your bottom, my fingers go for the band of your shorts....ripping them down again....giving the crowd another cheap thrill as they get a peek at you from the business end YT

Announcer: And seemingly not satisfied with just punishment, Red is stripping Kandi’s shorts off. This is a display of a beating and humiliation. Once again the crowd is treated to a view of Kandi’s cute little bare ass and we can now discern the blonde pubes are real, because they go all the way around.

Crowd: What's the rate for double bushwhacking? A couple of $100 bills hit the bowl

kandi_6_2000: I feel and hear my shorts tear as you pull down, exposing my cute bare ass... I feel my face flush with embarrassment as my body is now fully on display.
kandi_6_2000: I start to crawl away toward my corner.. knowing the round must end quite soon YT

firewitch31: As you try to crawl away, I turn and wrap my arms around your body...fingers going for your tits...tackling you to the mat....literally mauling your titflesh as best I can YT

Crowd: Gawddddddd what a round!!!! Somebody peel them apart!!!!

kandi_6_2000: oh.. gawd.. my soft sore tits ooze between your fingers.. the bruised breast meat grinding against itself...
kandi_6_2000: nipples poking out more than half an inch between your middle and ring fingers
kandi_6_2000: I hear the bell and sigh YT

Announcer: Red is on Kandi now like an animal, ripping as the smaller girl’s bruised breasts. This is quite a show folks.. but there’s the bell to end another amazing round.

firewitch31: I feel a couple of pairs of strange hands pulling me off of you...dragging me to my corner...
firewitch31: plopped into the stool, I am bathed in a stream of icy water...cold compress being applied to my tender tits,..an ice pack pressed between my thighs to my tender womanhood as I take a deep drink of the cool water YT

Crowd; no way Blondie comes out for Round 4.. Now way.. $100 bucks says she does! I think ya broke her right boob, Red!  (laughing)

kandi_6_2000: I crawl to my corners, cleaning the cut under my right tit, and stopping the blood easily.. it's just a small cut.. but it burns like hell right below the nipple...
kandi_6_2000: I take a long drink of water...

Crowd: Come on Red....polish off this bimbo!!!!

kandi_6_2000: as I stand my torn shorts and thong fall away leaving me completely naked in front of this gawking crowd of pigs YT

firewitch31: Snapping the band of my soaked shorts, my womanhood still throbbing as I move out to meet you...our fair skin covered with splotches, bruises, and other marks from our battle....
firewitch31: Wasting no time, I shoot my left fist at your tender right tit, targeting the cut just below your nipple....following up with a heavy right, trying to slam it in just above your recently displayed stripe of long silky blonde pubic hairs YT

Crowd: Hey Red....what color is your thong??

kandi_6_2000: I move forward, bent slightly over, unable to straighten up, bare boobs swinging.. fists raised... PLAP.. my right tit pancakes to my chest.. nipple driven deep back into the soft breast tissue... I moan.. the unbelievable pain distracting me...

Crowd: Oh.. Kandi’s right gal just keeps taking it.. punch after punch to her puppy!  Work it , Red!

Announcer: Once again the girls face off with Red taking the initiative with a solid poke into Kandi’s injured right nipple. That little tit is really taking some abuse tonight. Red’s punch landed square on the distended nipple

kandi_6_2000: WHOMP... your fist hits my pussy hair like a hammer... driving me back a step... that sickening feeling returning to my stomach, like I want to dry heave...
kandi_6_2000: my knees wobble but I don't fall.. instead, I bravely poke a straight right at your left wobbler, barely able to stand YT

firewitch31: WHAP...as I advance, your punch rocks my jiggling left tit, moaning as it juts back out after your punch...my chest afire from your punches...

Crowd; Good one BLondie.. you can still jiggle her jugs, baby. come on!

firewitch31: Fighting on, I continue my assault on your wounded right jug, spanking it with a left uppercut, trying to rip it right off your chest...red splotches on my taped fist now....

Announcer: Kandi bravely answers with a tit shot of her own, but Red absorbs the blow determinedly and.. Ohhh. My.. another hard upward left rocks Kandi’s already battered right boob, tearing at her tenderized tit. She’ll be lucky to have a tit left after this one is over.

Crowd: Oh… how much can Blondie's little right boob take! Red is brutalizing it! Look at it.

firewitch31: I follow with a straight right toward your chin, hoping your expecting me to keep up the brutalizing of your sorry ass titless body...YT

kandi_6_2000: ahhh.. the sting in my right tit tells me the cut must be open again as your uppercut rakes across my throbbing nipple, bending it upward and driving back deep into the bruised and swelling breast tissue...
kandi_6_2000: there's more to the burning in my right gal, as a drop of clear fluid now slowly oozes to a bead at the tip of the distended right nipple suggesting my milk ducts have been compromised by the beating...

Crowd: Look at her tits...Blondie won't be wearing a bra for a month!! Ha ha.. she don’t need no bra anyhow for those little pimples she calls tits!

kandi_6_2000: BAM.. I see stars as your right hits me square on the lips seemingly from no where, knocking me backwards into the ropes.. blinking.. trying to refocus my eyes YT

Crowd; Oh.. Blondie is hurt again!.. Yeh.. Look! A dizzy blonde.. go figure! She's yours Red, get her!

Announcer: And there’s a solid right that Kandi takes right in the kisser, knocking her backward into those ropes again where Red has been so effective at working the body. The blonde needs  to mount some defense soon or body is going to be Red’s punching bag.

firewitch31: Lumbering in, flat-footed...I whip a short left in low, trying to bury my left fist into your uterus, barely above your now visible naked slit...following up with a right uppercut, trying to knock your block off....Gasping with the effort of each punch now YT

Crowd: Hang on Blondie!!!!!! Cover up, honey… get off the ropes… move!... move!

kandi_6_2000: OH.. gawd.. a little pee nearly escapes as my lower abs and bladder indent nearly back to my spine...
kandi_6_2000: my teeth clank together as my head snaps back and my arms go flying up and out, ending up draped over the loose top rope  as I shake my head trying to clear the cobwebs as the room seems to be spinning around me YT

Announcer: And Red continues to work Kandi over methodically, there’s another very low punch that slams home into Kandi’s body right at the landing strip patch of blonde pubes the crowd seems to be enjoying their view of so much. It almost seems like Red is trying to smack the pee out of the perky blonde. Oh.. and another shot to Kandi’s head rocks her world. She seems defenseless as her arms get hooked over the loose top rope and wound around them. Kandi is in trouble here, folks. It looks like Red is trying to wraps Kandi’s arms using the middle and top ropes.

firewitch31: A smile flashes across my puffy lips ˇ¸ fiendish glee in my eyes now as I go to work...using the middle rope and the top rope together to secure your arms....

kandi_6_2000: I feel my arms outstretched, coiled in the ropes, as I weakly struggle to free them.. my sore tits wobbling with my efforts.

firewitch31: M..m....m...mine bitch… right here!! panting where only you can hear me as I wave to the crowd...curling my fingers as I press my taped right fist against the soft skin at the top of your pubic hair...tapping lightly to find the soft area just above your pubis that has no muscle shield there to protect it...working the crowd into a frenzy YT

kandi_6_2000: I feel the pressure against me, my bladder again uncomfortable, your probing fingers down there where they are not supposed to be…
kandi_6_2000: I shake my head trying to clear my vision and focus on what you might be up to..
kandi_6_2000: what-the.. can't move my arms.. begin to struggle again feeling a bit of panic YT

Announcer: It looks like Red is toying with Kandi again…her fingers are testing Kandi’s torso just at the top of her wispy blonde pubic hairs, palpating for just the right soft spot to work on. This girl has a mean streak, for sure. But the crowd cannot get enough of it.

firewitch31: Playing up to the crowd testosterone and cash rich drunks, I playfully tug out on a few of your long blonde pubic hairs as if measuring their full length....giving the crowd an innocent look and a wink exaggerating how long they are¸ before sending an open palm slap right in across your naked sex that flattens the hairs to your mound....

kandi_6_2000: Nooo… NOOOO! Don’t touch me there, you crazy bitch! OH.. my head lulls as I feel all eyes staring at my blonde stripe of long straight blonde pubes as few are pulled gently to their full length, camera flashes going off all around the ring.

Crowd: OMG!!!! Red...you are awesome!!!! Look at that blonde tart!!! Pluck those pubes out, Baby! Red stripped her neked! And she’s just trapped there in the ropes! Oh .. her poor boobies are such a sweet target.. and look at that landing stripe of pubes! Pound her mound, Red! Bush whack her bush, crush that cunnie! She can’t take it down there!

kandi_6_2000: again I weakly struggle but my arms are trapped, I take a deep breath and sigh…YT

Pigs in the back of the crowd: Look! Her sweet pussy lips are swelling open.. You enjoying this slut!.. No.. she's probably swelled up from the crotch buster she took!

Crowd; Come on Kandi. hang in there, doll! You can do it!

Announcer: Red has grabbed Kandi by a few of her long blonde pubic hairs from right at the top of her mound and seems to be playing with them, just teasing the poor trapped girl and putting her on full display to the roaring crowd. What a display of cruelty and showmanship. This could make Red famous if she can keep it up.

firewitch31: As the crowd roars its approval, I graze your exposed mound with my fingers...teasing your pussy, stroking your hairs...before continuing to spank your pussy lightly with my hand and the crowd start to count along, total enrapt in the action...

Crowd: ONE...TWO...THREE...

kandi_6_2000: oh.. ouch.. it each slap to my muffin stings against the front of my mound... a few pubes are shaken loose from being pulled and played with…

firewitch31: stopping at three, my fingers return to your wounded saggy swollen tiny tits as I press them together...lightly mauling them, clutching your wounded girls, smooshing them together and releasing like kneading tiny dough balls. YT

kandi_6_2000: my once perfect perkies pooch together, puffing up, nipples jutting out fully erect and pulsing painfully with the increased blood flow
kandi_6_2000: I really struggle now trying to free my arms desperately but my arms are completely wrapped up in the loose ropes
YT

Crowd: GOT MILK, honey? ha ha ha Crush those puffy puppies, Red.. see if you can make em squirt! Mash and milk those mams! What a show!

firewitch31: Glancing over at the owner's table...awaiting the thumbs up or the thumbs down....

kandi_6_2000: Owner removes his hand from the buzzer, just staring in awe of the action taking place in front of his totally entertained crowd, likely willing to pay much more to see this kind of fight, and the video should yield a fortune.

Announcer: Red has latched her talons onto Kandi’s mangle mammary glands and is once again torturing the poor girls breasts, playing to the crowd that just cannot get its fill of this action. She is bearing down hard on Kandi’s once perfect little hooters and it looks like Kandi is feeling the strain. The crowd seems to almost believe Kandi’s boobs may start squirting milk in a minute, as if the was being milked like some cow, but of course we all know that not being a mother, Kandi’s breasts are not capably at the moment, and the force of those breast claw holds is just exerting more crush injuries to her milk ducts and sensitive graining breast tissue. She has got to be in some real pain as Red’s fingernails are digging deep into her pliant boobs.

firewitch31: my fingers tugging your painfully stiff rock hard nipples....stretching them away from your chest like rubber bands....

Crowd (in unison) OLD MCDONALD HAD A FARM!!!!!!

kandi_6_2000: my rubbery tips stretch out to long points.. my breasts get pointy too creating an unnatural cone shape on my chest, that would be fascinating if it were not my tits being stretched out, and the associated pain surging through my chest.

firewitch31: E...I...E...I...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Crowd: Bust her in her wide open muffin, next!

kandi_6_2000: I moan, sensing this is not just about winning any more, my breasts are in abject agony from this continued abuse YT

kandi_6_2000: my tits are in rough shape and this stretching does not help, especially the right one is feeling like the damage is becoming severe.

firewitch31: Releasing your tits, I plow my left fist in deep....twisting it into your softened pooch...
firewitch31: caressing your chin with the fingers of my right hand....
firewitch31: ready to go nitey nite princess? purring wickedly for your ears only

kandi_6_2000: oh.. the pain.. I feel like puking...
kandi_6_2000: I spit in your face… Enough with the low blows, you cheap-shotting bimbo! You’re just jealous of my body.. I can tell… they can all see it!

firewitch31: with that... I pound a left right combo into your dangling right bruised boob hoping to tear it open.  I watch it as the bruised  tit meat indents around my fist. Then I take aim at your blonde bush. I drive my knuckles up into your slit, feeling my fist bang against the tender flesh of your exposed vulva. I feel your wispy blonde pubes touch the top of my hand. Now that’s gotta hurt. There’s no way you can take much more of this. But I am willing to keep bashin’ your boobs and poundin’ that pussy… it’s such a rush.

Announcer: And Red starts pounding away at Kandi’s right gal again. That tit is getting beaten to a pulp tonight. I have to think there is only so much a girl’s tit can take. Another left and right combo has fluid spraying out of Kandi’s right nipple. Red is not letting up and her fists are getting buried deep into Kandi’s tit meat, hammering straight in to the damaged gland with punch after brutal punch. It’s almost hard to watch but I can’t take my eyes off the wobbling boob. It’s amazing how the gland smashes flat and then just seems to spring back into shape as if asking for more. Red seems more than willing to accommodate it too. The crowd is just soaking up the sound of Red’s leather fist pounding to Kandi’s damp sweaty tit flesh. It looks like Red is trying knock the nipple off the swollen gland.

Firewitch31: when you spit at me, I BLAST my right fist up into your chin with a cruel right uppercut
firewitch31: Bitch!!!

kandi_6_2000: that may have been a mistake... I see lights as my head snaps back.. my body wobbling trapped in the ropes .. twitching like a netted tuna YT

firewitch31: As you hang limply in the ropes....I blow kisses to my publicˇ¸
firewitch31: leaning down, I hook first your left foot and then your right into the bottom rope...parting your legs obscenely wide... letting everyone get the full view of my handiwork.

Announcer: Oh no… Red is opening Kandi’s legs, spreading them wide open. The blonde’s crotch is on full display now and completely vulnerable to attack. We can now clearly see the damage that has already been done down there.

kandi_6_2000: I vaguely feel my legs stretch apart, abs too  weak to resist as my swollen labia are put on full display for the hooting and hollering pigs in the crowd.

firewitch31: measuring my punch, I pull back and continue my assault on your tits, blasting each bare boob with a left-right combo, alternating as I watch the nipples dance in and out as I drive them into your useless little boobs. I just watch to see which one may pop first. Come on Kandi. .you know you’re done for…. I can’t stop.. I don’t want to.. it’s like punching 2 soft tiny pillows… great fun. More than fun… it’s addicting.

Announcer: Brutal. With Kandi wide open for the low blow assault, Red has chosen to work some more on her battered boobs, merciless pounding on Kandi’s little puffies. Kandi’s tits are being completely demolished.

kandi_6_2000: my eyes flutter. I glance down watching as your fists hammer away at the tits on my chest. It’s almost as if I am watching from outside my own body as I get a close up view of my bare little breasts molding in around your fists and the nipple springing back out.  Just as the room lights begin to close in on me ….

the club owner presses the bell to end the round. DING!

kandi_6_2000: as if far off in the distance I hear the bell sound.. my head lulling from side to side as my body seems to droop in the corner with my arms and legs completely trapped, rendering me unable to move. YT

firewitch31: NO! I hear the bell before I am completely finished with you.. but I step and watch you just hang there like a piece of meat, suspended up on the cornerpost with your tits hanging out like the woman on the front of an old wooden ship. I move to my corner to get a drink and contemplate how best of complete my total destruction of the titless blonde.

kandi_6_2000: I stay there hanging in the corner, with no one coming to my aid, my body on complete display, bruised tits heaving up and down as I take my struggled breaths.

DING!

Announcer: And both fighters just earner another $1000 for coming out for another round, but I can’t say that Kandi is all ready to fight. She’s still just trapped there in the ropes in the corner with her legs spread and hooked over the middle rope. This could be it for the little blonde who has put up a game fight, but her tank is about empty.

firewitch31: I move quickly across the ring to my trapped opponent, anxious to get back to my work, your once perky body now a simple set of targets for me to pick from. I move to you and cup your injured right breast, sizing it up to see if it can take any more abuse. I see the nipple oozing and a cut under the swollen areola.. the entire boob seems almost inflated. 

firewitch31: ”This one looks pretty well beaten.”

firewitch31: I then grab your left tit and jiggle it up and down as well as if weighing it.

firewitch31: “But this one looks like it isn’t quite done yet.”

firewitch31: with that, I start to club your left tit with a series of right hooks and left uppercut aimed straight at the jutting nipple, trying to tear it apart.

kandi_6_2000: oh.. gawd.. no…I look down at my own chest as I see your fists ripping into my left bare boob, the pain is overwhelming.. my tit flies upward and then inward, distorting around your knuckles and jiggling back into form after each blow. I hear the crowd cheering in unison… “More… more…. More…” lusting for blood.

Announcer: And Red comes out for this round and goes right back to work on the suspended blonde’s  tit flesh. Red is using Kandi’s tits like speed bags, knocking her rock hard nipple back and forth, up and down with punch after brutal punch. This is tit destruction on steroids and Kandi’s poor tiny tits are being beaten to a pulp. The crowd is being whipped into a fenzy and they watch, and they just can’t seem to get enough of seeing Red ripping her fists into Kandi’s obviously destroyed little b-cups. Red is not only relentless, but she seems to be feeding off the crowd, building up the intensity of her attack on Kandi’s left tit.

firewitch31: This is so much fun, the crowd is with me and I feed off their cheering. That little soft perky tit is so easy to punch, it’s soft and pliant and cushions my knuckles as they scrape across the tender tit meat. I don’t think I have ever had this much fun in a fight… I really just don’t want it to end.

kandi_6_2000: my head tilts left and right giving me a slightly different angle of view as your fists continue to pummel my left tit, compressing the internal structures of the breast while bruising and tearing at the skin on the surface. The reddening puffy bruised gland swings up and to the side as knuckles rip into the fleshy mound and then retreat, letting the soft mass of the breast tissue respond to the crush injuries. I see my left nipple begin to squirt out and thin mist of fluid from the distended nipple now, with each punch that rips into it.

firewitch31: I tell myself not to get lost in this, but it is simple too much fun. The feeling of the soft graining breast flesh on my knuckles as the dig in is just invigorating. I can feel the rubber nipples press against my hands when my knuckles connect there, and I can feel the weight of the tiny gland when I lift it up with a solid uppercut at the base where it connect to your chest. I keep thinking that if I rip into it just right I will watch it tear right off your chest. But I finally shake my head to refocus from this reverie. I glance down at your wide open bruised bushy pussy. There! That’s the best target of all.

firewitch31: I take aim right in the open slit and slam my fist into your pussy lips, driving your pelvis back into the cornerpost as my knuckles connect with your sensitive vulva. I don’t think I have ever had this feeling of pure power as my fist connects to your vulnerable gaping sex.

kandi_6_2000: THUMP. A punch pounds into my snatch, burying into my clitoris and vagina. My head snaps back and up in abject agony from the cruel punch. I see flashes of light before my eyes and gasp as a wave of pain surges through my reproductive organs.

Announcer: And Red continues her assault working Kandi’s left tit, sending a spray of fluid arcing from her left nipple. Then she pauses… aims.. and.. OH.. right in the snatch.. Red lands as solid right in between Kandi’s widely splayed legs, hammering her cootchie with amazing accuracy. That one has the blonde reeling. That punch buried deep into Kandi’s sex. But she’s still there, hanging in the corner. She seems to be trying to ride out the vicious cxnt buster.

firewitch31: I watch your eyes, and see that you have endured what should have been a career ending punch to the pussy. Nice… not done yet. I like that. I step back and line things up, then launch my body forward raising my right knee and aiming it squarely up and into the wide open cxnt.

kandi_6_2000: Ka-thud! Your knee slams home up into my unguarded pussy lips, bashing hard into my sore and swollen labia and crushing my clitoris again into my pubic bone. My eyes roll up in my head as I see a bright light.. then nothing, as I pass out completely and my limp body sags lifelessly down, hanging from my suspended arms looping into the top rope.

firewitch31: The crowd roars in approval as they see you go out, helplessly ensnared in the ropes....smiling, I bend over to pick up your thong...giving the crowd a peek at my dangling big swaying heavy hangers in the process....
firewitch31: With one motion, I pull your thong over your lulling head before leaning in and kissing your lips softly as the owner hits the ring

kandi_6_2000: Nice
kandi_6_2000: think I'll save this log

firewitch31: Wow
firewitch31: if you don't mind, so will I.
KandiBox on Trillian

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
Damn this brings back memories. I wish my dear friend would come back. She was so hot to fight, not to mention when we talked about regular life issues, she was so sincere and quite a decent person.

Offline KandiBox6

• I love rough realistic cyberfights only!
I could not agree more! Glad you took a trip down memory lane with me.
KandiBox on Trillian

It makes me miss the fun times with a certain redhead as well, but both of you were amazing in that fight.   It was a fantastic read, and thanks for sharing it with us. :)