News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

How to deal with a newcomer....

• 0 Replies

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
How to deal with a newcomer....
« on: December 16, 2015, 10:36:21 PM »
Amanda-cheer is a sweet, fun and sexy girl... she suggested we try a scenario and the log be posted... read below and see if she isn't as much fun in a match as she is outside of it!

Amanda: The bell rings, meaning that the class is over. I pack my stuffs, feeling a little bit sad and anxious at the same time. Why doesn't he answer my messages anymore, and why is he always "busy" ? He's been my bf for more than one year now, since I started to go to college. But I need to stay focus on studying as much as I can and I have some questions to ask to the professor. Other students are out of the class now and I come up to you "Mizz Martin, can I ask you a few questions concerning final exams? " I ask, then take a look at your computer and notice that you used my bf pics as your wallpaper . I am very shocked and surprised, I don't understand what is happening, why ??!! I say nothing for now, waiting for you to answer at my initial question
Amanda: yt smile

BeccaMartin almost the end of the semester.... this is the time of year where I'm almost ready to put everything to bed except for the final... a few days to unwind... a few days to spend with Mike before he leaves.. it's all good... as I idly look at his picture on my phone... when a student asks me... .. what's her name again, oh right, Amanda... pretty young thing... "hmm? Yes, Amanda? something you need?" as look up at you... my 5' 4" 120 34C 24 34 figure snug in a gold blouse with a charcoal grey blazer and pencil skirt as my light brown hair plays about my shoulders... she really is cute.. some guy is lucky... "Yes?" I repeat
BeccaMartin: yt

Amanda: I look at you, my heart starts to beat very fast as I start to imagine the worst. I try to calm down, to tell me that there is a rational explanation, but I can't help thinking about the fact that you have my bf's picture as your wallpaper. When you answer me, I don't even remember my first question "we..ll" I try to say, before gulping. I cry internaly. I wait for a while, and then ask "Well, can I know why you have my bf's picture on your phone? I mean, do you know each other? The world is so small" I act stupid to hope there is another rational explanation. As I look at you , 5'5'' 125 33C as I am wearing short jeans and a pink shirt , trying not to show my stress
Amanda: yt

BeccaMartin she seems to be struggling with what to say... I don't remember her being particularly shy... dear God, I hope it's not some sort of crisis... and whatever I was expecting to hear, it's not what the slender girl in pink says... my face goes white a second, then bright red... "your .. boyfriend?" as I need to think a second.. this has gone for naughty to career-ending.. I shut the door to the seminar room... "Mike.. is your .. boyfriend?" I stammer out.. trying to get my senses together... wondering if he ever .. oh shit .. he DID mention he had a girlfriend... "tiny, perky, pink, and such a girl compared to you" .. and now I'm facing her... "I... I don't know.. what you mean" as I try to stammer out something to see if I can wriggle out of this mess... yt

Amanda: I notice that you are very uncomfortable and your answer confirms that you have an affair with Mike. I get even more sad and angry. Against him, against you. I don't know how I should react. I stay there, and cross my arm, trying my best not to cry, so I stay there , discreetly swallow a tear , looking at you angrily. "YES, he is MY boyfriend, and this for more than a year now' I say. "And yes, you absolutely know what I mean. For how long have you been together? " I add
Amanda: yt

BeccaMartin you don't buy that. not for a second... and I look into your hardening face... "look... I don't know why you're upset with me.. but I didn't notice any reluctance on his part to flirt with me" as I cross my own arms... "and trying to intimidate me isn't going to end well for you. As for how long, that really is none of your business to ask me that... and I suggest you lose the attitude with me. I did nothing to you, and I will be more than happy to let you have him back when I'm done with him!" as I approach you my hands d go to my hips.. " Do I make myself clear? And, if you don't have any other questions.. i think it's time for you to leave" as I try to hold myself together long enough to get this ... girl.. .out of my face... yt

Amanda: I keep my arms crossed, then I notice that you stop justifying yourself, admit it and gets pretty aggressive. "How dares she" I think, she could at least be sorry. I feel a bit unsafe as you come up to me with confidence, your hands on your hips. Usually I would be scared to be in this type of situation with a professor, but since I'm very angry, and a little bit taller I stand my ground. "Clear? You steal my boyfriend, yes that is very clear!" "So NOW you will not see him again, do you know you can get fired for that? " We stare at each other for a few moment, then my anger take the upper hand. As you are facing me, I quickly try to come closer to you, grab your collar and try to sweep you on the ground using a o-soto-gari, hoping to embarrass you more than starting a real fight yt

BeccaMartin I have HAD it with this girl trying to make me feel the guilty one here... as if it's MY fault that she got involved with a cheating skunk... "YOU do NOT give orders to me! Heis NOT my student.. YOU are... I have violated noOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" as you grab my collar and I get thrown!.. down onto the ground... by this.. this.. this CHILD!.... as I land on my back and look up at you... like HELL you do that to me in MY class room! as I reach for your ankles and yank. hoping to dump you onto that tight little ass of yours and show you I'm not to be trifled with... yt

Amanda: Throwing you to the ground to embarass you makes me quite happy, seeing you, the authority figure, grounded by a student in her own class room "So you're not sorry mhh?" I tease after I did that. However I wasn't thinking that you would strike back, so as you reach my ankles and I am not prepared at all, and I fall on my stomatch "ouuccchh" I let out, head on the ground. I quickly try to get up but I know it will be difficult for the moment "damn' I let out yt

BeccaMartin "I think it's time for you to leave, Amanda" as I reach for your hair and the waistband of your shorts... standing up to pull you up with me... "until you learn not to mess with your betters, definitely..." as I look you straight in your eyes... "oh, and since we're discussing regulations... attacking a professor.. is grounds for EXPULSION!" yt

Amanda: you pull up by my hair. it hurts a bit, but i try to focus on how to reverse the situation. "No way I get out before having some real explanations and apologies" I answer angrily. As one of your arm is grabbing my hair and the other one is grabbing my waistband, I try to move my hips on the side, and try to grab your fist that is holding my waistband . If it works, I will twist it painfully with both hands , hoping that the pain will force you to release my hair and then slowly brings you on the ground as I try to control you by this fist , using it as a leverage to force you on your knees or on the ground yt

BeccaMartin "Apologies! You attack ME and expect me to OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" my wrist... taken as you twist in my grip.. and your hands twist my left arm painfully as I let go of your shorts.. my palm forced to face up as you wrench my arm.. she's clever.. and a lot stronger than she looks.. I drop down to my left knee as my right hand leaves your hair.. grabbing at your left wrist as you torque my arm.. "Let GO... or I will make you regret every minute!" yt

Amanda: I keep saying nothing, very happy inside that it worked. I keep twisting it a little bit, now getting more confident over the issue of the fight. As you try to grab my hands I yank the arm and try to pass one leg above it, passing it over your grabbed arm while slowly laying down and having my feet reaching your neck, while turning my body. Then I try to push my legs, and my body, hoping to catch you in a rolling armbar, making you go from your knees to your back , and me having an armbar on your. I still stay very quiet anyway yt

BeccaMartin you put tremendous pressure on my arm.. then try to step over and make my situation worse... I know enough that i know how to use that against you .. I duck forward an roll.. taking your momentum and going with it past your point of control.. aiming my right shoulder for your planted leg as I need to take the fight to you.. and not yet your feet put me in a bad spot... letting you get your legs extended will be fatal... so I roll into you and try to take them out from under you while you shift positions.. yt

Amanda: I am shifting position, but I notice that your resistance is much stronger than what I expected. I don't manage to lock the armbar in as you roll toward me as I can't extend my legs because you push them out. I try to keep control of your arm while letting you move toward me. It is risky but I will try to wait for you to move up, and try to apply the armbar a second time with me laying on my back and you a bit above me. But for that I must release the previous armbar, because if I don't release it quickly you risk to pass the guard yt

BeccaMartin never thought.. I'd be fighting this clever .. a student... but she's got skills.. and my arm comes free as you go down... I hook my other arm under yoru knee and try to lift it as you go to reapply your grip.. if I can get my knee down on your sotmach.. maybe I can use some leverage of my own on this tough girl... before she ties me in knots! yt

Amanda: I thought that my plan could work but you were to quick for me, as you unexpectedly hook your arm under my knee, ruining my hope to armbar you or close my guard, and taking my by surprise as you put your knee on my stomach, letting me more vulnerable as it hurts a bit "ow no" i let out yt

BeccaMartin leaning my weight in on the slender girl.. as I try to force that leg forward over your body... "OK, Amanda... last chance... give up and leave... or stay and I will throw you around this room until you fit.. in the trashcan..." I gasp out... going way past defending myself... but this girl.. has humiliated , embarrassed and challenged me.. I need to make her pay... yt

Amanda: I can't move a lot for now as you have your knee on my stomach and is waving my leg very high "give up what? my boyfriend? never! you can't do anything! " i say, trying to stay focus, as i try to squirm but it's still hard for now. I am very stressed because I've never been in that same situation during a fight before, and i wonder what she is going to do from there. I try to take a breathe "you get off me, leave my boyfriend alone or I will denounce you' I say to you yt

BeccaMartin "YOU.. attacked ME.. grabbed me and tossed me to the ground!" as I lean forward.. trying to stretch that leg over you... struggling to hold you down... but she seems flustered and unsure... "those hamstrings hurt yet? They will" as I try to keep the strong taller girl in a painful split... "Mike already chose me.. ." I hiss.. ."What would make anyone believe your story after I had to defend myself against you?" yt

Amanda: "oww" i moan as you stretch my leg, feeling embarrassed to be in that position, and started to feel that it hurts and i fail to push my leg forward against your arm. however the more you push my leg the more you risk to lose your balance and i try to grab your free arm with both arm, and try to move my body toward my leg while yanking on your arm to try to unbalance you from my stomach "because when i will be done with you you will call the director yourself , and call Mike to tell him it's over" i say yt

BeccaMartin I hear you groan.. got her... then you snag my planted arm.. which I need for balance.. twisting your hips... shit... I can feel myself slipping... landing flat onto your body chest first.. uffffff... surprised that she got out of that.. I though.. I could see her... about to go... yt

Amanda: I finally breathe as my leg is free . I try to react quickly however to try to benefit from the situation where you are laying on top of me. I keep my grip on your arm and pull it toward me , then I try to to push you up, flexing my legs to force your flat body up, while trying to extend my legs away before trying to wrap them around your neck, hoping to get you in a triangle choke while pulling your arm toward me and try to have your arm trapped inside of the hold yt

BeccaMartin winded for a second after losing my pressure on you... UFFFFFFFFF .. my body kicked up as you get your legs back into this... my arm held and I feel like a hooked fish.. when your legs.. around my neck!... one shin pressing into my throat as the other forced my neck down ... my arm.. holy crap... how'd she.. reverse this?... my free hand.. smacking at your side... got to.. get her to let go... uhhhhhh... yt

Amanda: I smile as I see you very surprised and completely trapped for now. I slowly squeeze my legs a bit harder while narrowing my body for you to avoid having my legs extended for a better balance. "Mizz Martin, are you alright? Tell me if it hurts! " I say, being honestly kind as I hear you moaning and I don't want to hurt you. . I need you to be able to talk , but I keep the hold locked in yt

BeccaMartin I can't... breathe... panicking a little... as I can feel your legs tighten on my neck.. that body .. wrapping me up .. but I cna use my knees.. pul lthem forward under me .. for some leverage.. as I force myself up a bit... so that slapping at your side.. can become more focused.. Punching .. down .. at your belly... to see... if I can get you to loosen that grip.... yt

Amanda: I feel you moving up more than I expected but i keep try to keep my triangle locked in even if the punching and slapping start to hurt me as i can't do anything against it . i try to squeeze my legs tightly again to increase the pressure but i feel you are progressively moving up and my legs extending making it harder for me to squeeze them efficiently yt

BeccaMartin whether it's the body shots... or my being able to extend up a little. the leverage your legs have seems to be lessening... I extend up.. .trying to stand... but sliding my free hand up behind your thigh.. and suddenly clenching my fingers into your hamstring... betting I can cause enough pain in that leg to make you.. let go... yt

Amanda: I try to keep the triangle but you keep moving up even more as I can't really squeeze my legs as strongly anymore, then I feel you clenching your fingers into my hamstring that were previously endured by the stretching hold "mphh" I moan, groaning a bit as it forces me to extend the grip and make me let go as you are now above me with a grip on my leg, as my other leg hits the ground yt

BeccaMartin my head.. pops free.... I'm breathing hard but I've broken her holds.. twice now... now to ... work her head... I plant my right foot on your shorts.. pressing down on you as I try to hook your other leg and pull it up... "you were... warned.. Amanda... now to... show you what happens to .. girls... who challenge their betters.... " as I try to get your legs up in the air and under my arms... yt

Amanda: i feel the situation getting bad for me. even if you are smaller you have tight muscle and tight grip that make hard for me to fight with. my right leg is tightly grabbed as i try to push it away without success , you then grab my other leg and you now have your arms tightly wrapped around my legs. I try to move up a bit to unbalance but the fact that your foot is pushing on my shirt makes it much harder for me "whaat are you doing? " i moan, feeling scared now yt

BeccaMartin "finishing you off" as I see fear in your eyes... I press my foot down on your groin before I step back and try to pivot.. so I can roll you over onto your chest as I try to step over your legs... planning to straddle your hips and sit back into a crab hold if I can get you over... "face it honey.. you're not good enough... either for him in the bed or for me in this room!" yt

Amanda: I see you above me grabbing my legs, i try to squirm even harder but then you press your foot on my groin, hurting me as i focus my mind on the pain on my ground, and not on what you're planning. Then I feel myself progressively turned on my stomach , not understanding what is happening to me yet. I've never been in such situation before. Then i feel your weight on my back, and my legs and back getting in pain as you start to apply the submission hold "AHHHAAAA" I literally scream out in pain "no, Mike is my boyfriend, I'm better than you' I yell yt

BeccaMartin I sit back.. almost squatting... "obviously not.. in the first case... and NEVER in the second!" as I try to pull my would-be rival into a painful C shape... "admit it! Or I break you in half, cutie!" as I sense I can punish this girl badly.. and after what she's done to me, I have no desire not to! yt

Amanda: I bite my lips in pain, trying not to cry, but I have to as some whinings and yelling come from my mouth "Please, he's my boyfriend, stop seeing him" I whine, not willing to say anything as I feel I cannot even move. "AHH it hurts!!" I now feel so bad, thinking that my own teacher has me in such an embarrassing hold "my baackkkk" i whine yt

BeccaMartin "You don't GET it girl.. he's MINE.. and all your little-girl whining isn't going to change that!" as I lean back.. my rear almost onto yrou shoulders... as I pull up so that your chest is pressed to the floor... "give up.. admit I'm the better woman.. and I might let you walk out if here!" as I lean into the hold... yt

Amanda: "awww" the pain is now too harsh and i start to be afraid "never" "owww" i scream as you lean further back. i wait a few seconds and then tap out repeatedly on the ground, admitting my defeat "I give I give I give; please let go! you're the best' I say in panic yt

BeccaMartin ... "Mike is MINE, right?" as I hear you give up... "and you are my little toy to play with, right?" yt

Amanda: I keep crying even more, but i don't have the choice "yes, he's yours , whatever you want , please let me walk away " i say in despair yt

BeccaMartin I let your legs drop as you surrender... "whatever I want.. hmmmmmm" as i plant my hands on your back and then push up to standing... sidestepping around to your head to take a handful of black hair and pull your pretty tear-streaked face up so I can see it... "get up... " i snarl... " and stand up in front of me to take your punishment" yt

Amanda: "Aww " i moan as you pull my hair, forcing me to face you standing, as i can't help but keep crying, not knowing what you are going to do yt

BeccaMartin ... such a weak little girl" I snicker my supposed rival whimpers in front of me... "take that shirt and shorts off.. I owe you some humiliation for what you tried to do to me..." yt

Amanda: I slowly stop crying and i execute , taking my shirt and shorts off, trying to thing about something else to ease the pressure , doing what you say and nothing more yt

BeccaMartin "cute underwear" I sneer as you strip down... "I'm surprised it doesn't have unicorns on it... no wonder he wanted an adult woman" as I see you standing... then take your left arm and step to the side and pivot.. trying to sling the hapless Amanda to the edge of the desk tummy first.. so I can hammerlock that left arm up to your neck... yt

Amanda: "AWWWW" I scream in pain as you twist my arm deeply on my back "Stop!! It will break !! " I yell as you hurt me "why do you have to do that?" yt

BeccaMartin "You came in here talking about how you were gonna make me stop... YOU can't make ME do anything!" as I twist that arm up higher on your neck as I lean my weight to press your body into the top of the desk... "CAN you? Who's in charge her?" yt

Amanda: "OW OW OW" I yell even harder "Yes, you are in charge you are the teacher ! I apologyze ! Pleaase !!" I beg you to let me go as I fear for my arm yt

BeccaMartin I smile.. "I love these conferences"... as I use your hair and that arm... pulling you up off the desk and steering you to the door... clad only in your underwear... I have to let go of your arm to open the door.. keeping a hand in your hair... "next time, visit me in regular office hours.... " yt

Amanda: 'please stop" I cry and finally you push me toward the door, open it, finally release my arm and I finally can breathe a bit "Yes, mizz Martin, I'm so sorry" and I quickly get off the room as soon as I am free to go

BeccaMartin I don't even have to shove the nearly nude girl out .. as I lock the door behind you... then go to the phone and dial Mike... "hello? Yes... this is Becca.. I think we're done... that little brat ex of yours came by and tried to beat me up... I can handle her... but YOU, Michael, are a louse and not worth my time!"
You little bimbos can bite me!