News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

titfight vs Stormy

• 0 Replies

BreastDommer

titfight vs Stormy
« on: December 22, 2015, 02:21:53 AM »
stormy: how do you want to do this bitch
Melinda: i am listening
stormy: gives your tit a little smack
Melinda: stop that u ugly hoe...how do you want to go at it
stormy: how ever you want bitch
Melinda: you got no clue?
stormy: tit to tit bitch
Melinda: till one set gives?
stormy: of course
Melinda: hands where?
stormy: whereever
Melinda: if its a tit on tit u lezzie slut
Melinda: then no hands are allowed
stormy: may use them to grab that fat ass that's close to about it
Melinda: ok
Melinda: i m game
stormy: cxnt
Melinda: your stas?
stormy: 5'5 155lbs 36DD
Melinda: ok
Melinda: do you wanna start us off?
stormy: where do you want to do it at
Melinda: in private
stormy: okay bitch
Melinda: im ready to start...
stormy: entering the room i see you across from me i smirk and pull my shirt over my head and drop my jeans kicking them again i step towards the middle of the room in my pink bra and matching panties...yt
Melinda: i look at the mature slug from across the room as she undresses...trying hard not to grimace at her saggy assets still covered as i let my white coton robe fall down the thick carper, my full 38FFs party wet and taut, huge pink aerolas and black lace panties...
Melinda: yt
stormy: smirking i reach back unhooking my bra letting it fall down letting my heavy tits fall my nipples starting to harden from the intensity in the room...yt
Melinda: "ha, 'nother set of downward pointing stiffies" i sneer as i see your saggy bags and brown nips ...warmng my shoulders some as i eye you yt
stormy: eyeing you back i step closer my tits bounce as i walk smirking i stop in the middle of the room "ready to do this bitch?" i sneer at you...yt
Melinda: i am you trashy fat hoe! looking at you straight in the eyes, making sure u know i aint kidding at all...i put my arms/palms up in a challenging motion as i thrust my tits forward they look huge...yt
stormy: putting mine up i thrust back in retaliation glaring at you looking right into your eyes as i take a step forward with my right foot jamming my right tit into your left tit...yt
Melinda: feeling some pressure as i make the next step pressing my heavy orbs directly into yours as they immediately engulf your bust as i take your palms into mine...yt
stormy: clasping my hands with yours i push back feeling the weight of your obs on mine makes me clench my teeth hard "fat titted whore" i grunt through my clenched teeth...yt
Melinda: our bellies now meet after our hot titflesh pushed and pused like what seemed like over 5min (but was only seconds really)...i slowly gyrate my tits as they postiion and push over and under yours, titflesh oozing from our sides as i feel my size and weight and youth on yours...yt
stormy: i slowly start to gyrate opposite you our tits pushing over and under each others dragging thick nipples across each others titty flesh feeling your weight and youth on my mature heavy tits...yt
Melinda: we are same height looking eye to eye a couple of inches apart now, as i put on som bigger pressure on your tits now pushing them left to right and right to left hard...and harder...yt
stormy: grunting and groaning i let go of your hands reaching back i grab your fat ass cheeks and pull us tighter stabbing my thicker nipples into your titflesh as you push them side to side...yt
Melinda: uugh..hey! as u make a move, grabbing my big ass cheeks and bringing us closer, i try to claw your hands off my ass as u push more aggressively into my tits uughhhh yt
stormy: feeling you grab and claw at my hands i quince and start stepping forward pushing my smaller heavy tits harder into yours digging my nipples into your big areolas..yt
Melinda: feeling ur thicker harder nips on my aerolas as i push into me hard, seein u try to get this rougher to get some advantage...i spring just a bit as my super heady hangers swing up and then down HARD on your saggy ttiflesh, echoin in the room yt
stormy: "so that's how you want to do things bitch" i grunt as our titflesh echoes i spring back lifting mine and slamming them down hard back on yours dragging my nipples down yours..yt
Melinda: u slap mine too your leaner and saggier tits slap good but not heavy enough...i grab you around the waist into a tough bearhug..."come here i ll end you!" as i get u close and immobile, grinding my supertits hard into yours, making them disappear again! yt
stormy: ayyyy fucking bitch i scream as you bearhug me flattening my heavy tits with your fat cow udders i reach back grabbing your thong and yank it up giving you a wedgie trying to break your bear hug...yt
Melinda: i keep the hard pushing into yours as u wedgie my ass! AGH! i yell in surprise and some pain...u bitch! i grit my teeth as i keep the tit and bear hug hold on you, squeezing u mightier on your waist! uughhh yt
stormy: as you squeeze harder i feel my tits being flattened more making me yank up harder on your thong as it starts to tear and finally rips making me stumble back with you and fall to the floor landing on our sides...yt
Melinda: u pull and pull the fabric tearing inside my vulva and ass crack...rrrriiippppp* as i yell in anger and you pull me back with you losing your balance....THUMPPPPPP hair and legs/tits all over the place yt
stormy: on our sides i reach over pushing your shoulder back and climb on top of you straddling you i pin your arms above your head and slam my tits down on your stabbing my nipples head on into yours with loud fleshy thud...yt
Melinda: we struggle as im kinda taken by the collision you push my shoulder back and then..uuughhhh you straddle me, BITCH OFF ME! yyuckk...she is faster than i though i try to push you and bridge you off now hard ugh yt
stormy: feeling you bridge i get knocked off balance and fall over onto my side...yt
Melinda: i immediately try to push my right thigh over your left one and get on top now uuughhh yt
stormy: ugghh grunting as your fat ass gets on top of me i start struggling trying to knock you back off of me...yt
Melinda: i try to grab your hands to pin them hard on the floor as we struggle now...my very heavy tits dangle and push on yours and sometimes slap your face as we fight for control...yt
stormy: as one comes close to my face i give it a little nip just to make you jump and me roll you over struggling to keep you down as my tits dangle and slap against yours..yt
Melinda: aaaaiiighhh as u bit my nipple i shout hard "cheating cxnt!" losing my focus u turn me on my back again! ugh yt
stormy: snickering i dangle my tits over your head and give you a couple smacks with them ...yt
Melinda: (my hands arent trapped though!?)
stormy: (no)
Melinda: uuughhh yukkk...i grab you by the plump ass cheeks and push it roughly to my right as i try to bridge you off at the same time! yt
stormy: as you bridge and push my ass cheeks i fall onto my side with a small thud ...yt
Melinda: really mad at all this as i try to once again mount your saggy ass and body...this time trying to pin your hands first yt
stormy: grabbing your hands as you try to pin them i struggle fighting you as i feel your nasty hairy cxnt on my belly...yt
Melinda: pushing down on you now, all my 153lbs and heavy tits dangling as i sit almost on your belly and push down hard t pin your arms on the floor and give you no room to move and grind u to submission...jeez she is tougher than i thought! uuughhhh yt
stormy: as you pin and grind i groan as your heavy tits weight down on me hard grinding my tits into my chest i start bucking under you trying to knock you off of me
Melinda: i slam my heavy ass hard down on your belly...slaaaammmm slaaaappp once twice, getting the air off you and keeping u still below as i got u easily pinned chest to chest now, gravity making it too easy as ur floppies sag o the sides and my threaten to suffocate you on your neck yt
stormy: gasping as your fat as crushes my i start struggling with my arms breaking one free i reach back and sink my nails into your plump ass cheek yanking your ass cheek to the side raking my nails on it
Melinda: aaaghhhhhhh! i yell in pain as u almost break the skin on my assi slap you hard with my free hand and keep pushing my fatter bigger firmer tits on yours!yt
stormy: unnnfff you bitch i grunt as you slap i slap you back then try to work my hand between our thick pressed bodies feeling your pubes i give them a quick pull...yt
Melinda: arrghhshhhh SLAPP uuughhh and then u try to grab my soft bush...ahghhh!!! nooooooo noo! i moan in surprise and pain as my eyes open wide yt
stormy: keeping some pressure as i pull i feel some starting to give and get pulled out easing your chest off of mine so i can breath
Melinda: i loosen my hold and try to get your hands off my bush as i yell and moan noooooooooo aghhhhh yt
stormy: still pulling i let go and quickly jam two fingers in your cxnt as i bridge and roll you off of me...yt
Melinda: hey u filthy lesbo! as u try to insert ur fingers in my pussy but we roll apart and i move away as i can! yt
stormy: feeling you move away i get to my knees panting holding my sore aching tits...yt
Melinda: i get on my knees to trying to get my hair together and cover my aching pussy ...bitch...yt
stormy: smirking flipping my hair to the side ....cxnt... as i drop my tits and hook my panties with my fingers and pull them off throwing them to the side there now it's fair i say smirkingly...yt
Melinda: bitch...i mutter through clenched teeth...why show me this nast pussy..put it away from me! as i m now kinda weary to get in contact with you seeing your intentions yt
stormy: smirking i start coming forward with my hands raised up in front of me
Melinda: i smewhat back a bit looking ar you....yt
stormy: what scared bitch i hiss as i lunge smacking my heavy reddened tits hard into yours with loud thud...yt
Melinda: i thrust my chest forward as u do so...the smack echoes very loudly in the room and sends up both back from the collision! yt
stormy: falling back i fall down on my now bare ass with grunting cupping my tits again...yt
Melinda: i smile wickedly as i see u falling off on your ass...i keep standing over you...come on weak titted cow lets finish this! yt
stormy: grunting i get up face to face with you and slam my tits up into yours and hold them there and start grinding into your glands with my thick nipples...yt
Melinda: u get up to slam your tits into mine, to gain have them flattened and swalloed by mu bust...i bear hug you and push my FFs hard into yours now as i push you to the wall...yt
stormy: grunting as you push me against the wall i gasp as it's cold wrapping my arms back around you i start to bear hug you back trying to push my DD's hard back into yours...yt
Melinda: i push hard between myself and the wall sandwitching you now, punishing ur tits with small tit slams straight on...i just back up 1 inch and then slam mine into yours...and again...making vacuum sounds between our cleavages as ur nipples and tits point downwards more and more
stormy: gasping as my tits get flatter and flatter with each hit okay you fat cxnt i give i give groaning....yt
Melinda: you fuckwhore! i keep up the assault a bit more...making sure u dont have any more fight in you....yt
stormy: grunting and gasping as you keep hitting my heavy sore defeated tits...yt
Melinda: finally i back up...as u stand there beaten and hurt...
stormy: glaring you fat titted cow as i cup and hold my sore flattened tits...yt
Melinda: "hope you got a good lesson stormy..."
stormy: smirks "it was fun hon such heavy big tits not a bad way to lose.."
Melinda: mhmmmmm i agree