News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Taylor And Katy - Story & reader's poll

• 9 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Taylor And Katy - Story & reader's poll
« on: August 23, 2015, 03:51:21 PM »
TAYLOR AND KATY

Part I: Katy's Ordeal

{alt} Taylor Swift (5'10")

{alt} Katy Perry (5'7")

{alt} Liz Cambage (6'8")

After a humiliating beating which Katy Perry was put through by the sisters Nancy and Ann Wilson from the group 'Heart' who were 61 and 65 years old she was fuming with helpless rage and anger. The 30 year old singer had lost a singing competition to one of the ageing rock chicks and was subsequently tortured by the two old women in the ring where they sandwiched her between them and teased her while squashing her and tearing her apart.
Katy had been confident that two old girls like Nancy and Ann would not be any threat to her, and so the moment in which she had to watch them walking away, laughing and with a victorious high five between them while she painfully crawled out of the ring, beaten and ridiculed, haunted her for weeks.
Then, as if to add more insult to insult, a magazine published an article, allegedly written by her enemy Taylor Swift:

'Seven Reasons Why Taylor Swift Keeps Sh***ing On Katy Perry

Reason 1: Taylor Swift has got 7 Grammy awards, Katy Perry has none - and every time Taylor brings up that fact to rub it in during any of the two girls' frequent spats and quarrels Katy has a hard time holding back her tears of frustration.

Reason 2: Taylor is considerably wealthier than Katy. She could buy Katy, and sell her into slavery.

Reason 3: Taylor competed with Katy in a 'Face Of The Year' competition, and won. She's considered as the girl with the prettier face.

Reason 4: Taylor is the better songwriter - or, at least the public thinks so. In polls, Katy lost to Taylor, gaining a mere 23% of the votes which showed unmistakably that Taylor is considered the more creative and accomplished artist.

Reason 5: Taylor's popularity eats Katy's for breakfast. The tall blonde has a following Katy can only dream of.

Reason 6: Taylor's album sales crush Katy's in never before seen huge dimensions, like a brick being dropped on a soft boiled pea. The ex country singer changed into Katy's genre of pop and with '1989' outsold Katy's struggling sales of two years of her most recent album 'Prism' after only one week. Katy was in shock and confessed to friends that she'd never been as devastated before.

Reason 7: Taylor has got the better audience, vastly outnumbering Katy's. Often, Katy struggles to fill even a small arena with 13,000 people, while Taylor easily plays to 60,000 in stadiums.

This blonde new empress of pop is not only taller than you, Katy, she overtowers you in all the points which count...
'

Katy, almost beside herself with rage, called Taylor and in the ensuing quarrel ranted at her, 'Don't even dare to insult me further by denying that you wrote that crap yourself! You a better songwriter? Who cares what those idiots who read teens' magazines think! You moan about your ex boyfriends on every one of your shitty albums, and I write real songs! Is it time I give you a thrashing again? Three fights in the ring with me and I put you in a coma every time - is it time for a fourth one, huh? Say something, you fucking imbecile whore, or I'll come and tear you into  shreds with my bare hands anyway!'

Taylor didn't take the bait. She knew better than confronting Katy again in one of those fights in which Katy usually would beat the life out of her and leave the scene having gained at least the satisfaction of proving her superior physical strength, even if losing every other contest to Taylor.

Instead, Katy received a phone call back from Taylor only days after her rant.
Taylor told Katy that she wanted her to fight an opponent who was to represent her. She explained that she would publicly apologise to Katy and tell the world that everything she had ever mentioned to Katy's disadvantage was a lie and that she was very sorry for everything - if only Katy succeeded in defeating the woman whom she'd fight instead of Taylor.
Katy was thrilled. Convinced that this was the way to victory over Taylor on a larger scale than only twisting her arms yet another time in a wrestling match to show her she's got the bigger muscles she accepted the challenge and prepared herself for the 'surprise guest'...

On the day of the fight, Katy entered the arena completely confidently. 'Whatever bitch you bring on this time,' she thought, 'I'll make jam of her just the way I did with your other lesbian sweethearts.'
Walking towards the ring under the applause of over 10,000 people the audience consisted of, she saw, to her surprise, that Taylor was standing in the centre of the ring, wearing a floor length sequinned red ball gown. Katy stopped dead in her tracks. She wondered what her rival was doing there, and particularly in that incongruous attire. -'Does she want to try again fighting me after all, and in that rag?'
With Katy still staring at her with a slightly confused look, Taylor now raised one arm and gestured to Katy to join her in the ring. Katy approached the middle of the arena, fixed her gaze again on Taylor, then climbed through the ropes into the ring. She was barefoot, and wearing a black faux leather bustier and her shiny pink boxing shorts. In the next moment, she stood in front of Taylor who in a pair of red five inch stilettos matching her gown towered so much over her rival that Katy didn't even reach her chin and involuntarily tilted her head back to look up at her. 'What the fuck are you doing here, are you out of your mind?' She asked angrily.
Taylor smiled down at Katy, 'Most little girls wear heels to meet me, and you're the ideal demonstration of why they do.' The audience laughed - at Katy's cost, as the raven haired singer realised in embarrassment.
'I could quickly shake you off your stilts, you baby giraffe!' Katy replied. 'What kind of ridiculous stage non-event have you been planning, and where's the bitch I'm gonna beat blue, green and black tonight?'
Taylor put her hand on her hips. 'You wanna see her already, you can't wait, right?'
'Yeah, well, your puppets I keep banging on the floor are no great excitement for me, are they? Until now, I've laid down what was left of each one at your feet, remember?'
Taylor kept smiling infuriatingly. 'And tonight, you think, you're gonna continue the old tradition.'
'Guess so!'
'But remember what you said - you're gonna fight any woman I'm bringing into the ring tonight!'
'Yeah, I know what I said, get on with it it now, barbie!'
Katy, still staring up at the elevated blonde, secretly had mixed feelings by now. 'She's planned something, there's more to this than a fight' - The thoughts started racing through her mind while she tried to read from Taylor's face what was possibly going on.
Taylor was holding a microphone in her hand; she now raised it to her lips and addressed the audience, 'Ladies and gentlemen! May I present to you the lady which Katy Perry has agreed to be fighting in this ring tonight!' And the other arm outstretched, pointing in the direction of the fighters' entrance, she shouted, 'Come in, Liz, meet your opponent!'
The audience and Katy paid their full attention to the place from which the mysterious woman was to appear.
Then, she did appear. A female, so tall that she must have been the tallest person in the nearly sold out arena, walked towards the the ring like a tigress.
Liz Cambage, a 24 year old basketball player, climbed into the ring and stood in front of Katy and Taylor, wearing a short sleeveless black dress. Katy's jaw dropped, and Taylor enjoyed listening to her shocked and obviously completely intimidated rival stammering,  'Oh...my...God! - No...no, that's ...that just can't be...oh, my god, no!'
She stared up at the giantess who had entered the ring while smiling very much like Taylor. Liz, an incredible 6'8" tall Amazon, addressed Taylor, 'I didn't even realise she's this tiny.'
Katy let her gaze drop from Liz' face to her upper arms, and the size of their muscles frightened her even more than Liz' height once she took a good look at them. Katy fitted comfortably under Liz' armpits even while she drew herself up to her full height. The protruding nipples of the woman's boobs were at the level of her forehead.
She looked at one of Liz' enormous big boned hands and had the sickening sensation her new opponent would crush both Katy's in it, with one single squeeze.
She turned back towards Taylor, staring at her, in disbelief, and frightened. 'Have you lost your fucking senses, you crazy bitch? You want that...that freak to rip me apart? That's not a fight, you fucking asshole, and you know it!' - Katy screamed the last words at Taylor who, surprised at her outburst, retreated three steps from her - but Katy had hardly shouted the last syllable when the giantess stepped between the two women, and close up to Katy, letting her breasts touch her forehead. Katy took a step back, gazing up at Liz, unable to conceal her rising panic. Liz, hands on hips, looked down at the woman who was shaking with both anger and fear. 'You can call me a freak as many times as you want, I don't care what dwarfs like you think of me because I can squash a louse like you with my thumb anytime  I feel like it, but I won't stand you insulting my friend with your filthy little mouth.' - With that, she moved her right hand and slapped Katy's face.
For Liz, it was barely more than a flick of her wrist, but the blow Katy received felt like being hit with a brick. She was literally swept off her feet, stumbled backwards and turned around herself twice while she hit the ropes, getting entangled in them and coming to rest in a half upright, half squatting position. Her left ear ringing and the world spinning around her vision, she hung in the ropes, stunned, and her face aching. '...Oh, my god...' she murmured to herself with her eyes closed while Liz and Taylor were looking on.
'Wow!' Taylor finally exclaimed. 'I say, leave something of her for the fight and let me step out of the ring first!'
Taylor triumphantly pranced through the ring towards the ropes opposite of where Katy was still hanging, raising her arms and shouting into her microphone, 'Let the fight begin!' She climbed out of the ring, leaving Katy at the mercy of her weapon Liz Cambage.

Katy slowly opened her eyes. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, I've got to get out of here,' she whispered to herself with new panic, turned around and started to climb through the ropes, out of the ring.
She felt a vice grabbing her hair and painfully pulling her back. It was Liz' hand forcing her back towards the centre of the ring. 'Oh, no, we're long not finished, little brat!' Liz laughed and made Katy stand in the middle of the ring. Katy was unsteady on her feet, her arms by her sides slightly dangling as if assisting her balance. Liz grabbed her hair again, turning her face upwards to look down at it. 'Are you ready to apologise to my friend Taylor? You only have to say how sorry you are for everything and I'll let you go. It will be on camera, and your heartfelt apology will soon be broadcast around the world. The world needs to know what a sorry little girl you are, and I spare you all the punishment which, if justice reigned over mercy, you would now receive.'
Katy looked up at Liz, and finally hissed at her, 'Fuck you, ugly bitch!'
Liz bent down, grabbed both Katy's bustier and boxing shorts, and lifted her up, the scared singer helplessly struggling in her fruitless attempts to escape her huge torturer's grip. Katy was wedged under Liz' arm, pressed firmly against the woman's massive, muscular body, her head facing liz' backside. Liz pulled Katy's boxing shorts down her legs, together with her slip underneath; and she began to spank Katy.
The spanking was harder than any Katy could ever have imagined. Liz' enormous, big boned hand came down on her little bottom with bone shattering force, and with each stroke Katy felt as if she was about to be turned inside out. She screamed in pain and panic, while in intervals pleading with Liz to stop, 'Liz! Liz! Oh my god, Liz, please, no!'
Katy's bottom turned from pink to red, and after a while the dark marks on her skin where Liz' hand kept coming down like a hammer slightly began to bleed. Katy cried, softly at first, still trying to stop herself, but eventually more pitifully, snot  and saliva dripping from her nose and mouth. 'Oh gawd, please, please!' Her voice, muffled by her own tears and mucus, only made Liz enjoy the torture she inflicted on the little woman the more. After minutes which seemed an eternity to Katy Liz told her, a mockingly sweet tone in her voice, 'I think we should get a bit more comfortable, don't you?' And, with Katy still wedged under one arm she sat down on the floor to pull her across her lap and continue the spanking.
Katy no longer screamed now; she uttered the hollow, pained low moans and wails of a woman about to lose her senses, engulfed in a sensation as if her experience was but a nightmare, and perhaps the physical punishment and pain she was being put through only in her imagination. 'I'll pass out,' she thought to herself, 'I'll pass out, and won't feel it any longer.'
And while the blows on her buttocks still rained down on her Katy gradually became aware of a change - a change which, as soon as she was aware enough of it, shocked and confused her.

It began with the suddenly ignited, pleasant sensation, like a creeping, warm feeling both around her clitoris and much deeper inside her, which she identified as sexual stimulation. She was turned on, and starting to feel wet from inside and around her pussy.
That happening while she was going through an unimaginable ordeal, the deepest public humiliation of her life, was almost incomprehensible to her. She tried to suppress the feeling of sexual excitement, yet she couldn't help even slightly rubbing her vagina against Liz' massive thighs.
Liz noticed. She felt a warm wet patch on the skin of her legs and immediately knew what was happening. She laughed, grabbed Katy's hair, lifting her head and turning her face upwards. She bent over Katy, brought her mouth to her lips and kissed her, brutally and humiliatingly. Then she ridiculed her, 'Now look at you, what a mess you are, you filthy little lesbian! You're making a mess on my legs, you perverted dirty whore of a dwarf. You're so rotten through and through, you messy, sick little pervert!'
Katy, snivelling, blubbering, moaning, only wailed something unintelligible in response. Liz resumed the spanking, and wile streaks of blood appeared on her buttocks Katy by and by came closer and closer to an orgasm.
It finally exploded inside her like a firework while Liz  still spanked and spanked, and laughed at Katy's total defeat by succumbing to the giantess even sexually while being tortured by her with pure and brutal bodily strength.
At some time, when Katy was entirely broken - exhausted, spent, humiliated, degraded to the last and utmost degree - Liz stopped the beating. She got off the floor, simply dropping the crushed little woman from her lap with a jerk of her hips. Katy lay at the gigantic woman's feet, now and again uttering a feeble, barely audible little moan.
Liz gazed at her with a look almost as if she took pity on her, then bent down and grabbed Katy's hair to pull her up onto her feet. Katy was too stunned to even realise that her boxing shorts were wrapped around her ankles until Liz snapped at her, 'Make yourself decent, you disgusting little whore, how dare you stand in front of me with your naked filthy pussy!' Katy, blood smeared over her face from her nose and a split upper lip, bent down to retrieve her boxing shorts, but immediately lost her balance and fell. Laboriously, she pulled them up eventually, and Liz grabbed her arm, to once again impatiently and brutally force her back on her feet.
Under her breath, Katy piteously pleaded with her tormentor, 'Liz, please...Please, Liz, take me out of the ring...Please!'
Liz stared at Katy as if watching an exotic animal in a zoo. Then, she laughed, 'Oh, sure, I'll take out...of the ring.' And she drew back her right arm, muscles rippling, her dinner plate sized hand suspended in the air for a moment...

Liz slapped Katy's face once more, this time a little harder than before although it still took no effort for her.
Katy spun around in an almost comical way before she hit the floor so hard she felt as if the impact was breaking her bones. For
a moment, she was only half conscious, nearly forgot even where she was. When she gained her senses back, feeling Liz' feet's heavy tread as a tremor in the floor underneath her body, she feebly began to curse, 'You mad whore! You fucking disgrace - Taylor's fucking puppet, are you fucking proud of yourself? You're so disgusting, I despise you! I dispise you!'
Liz bent down, again took a big handful of Katy's hair, lifting her blood smeared face and her shoulders, and laughed, 'Aw! I'm so devastated if you despise me! Please change your mind about it, I couldn't live with that!'  - And, still laughing, she slammed her hand in Katy's face so forcefully that Katy saw white flashes before her eyes. Blood squirted from her nose and sprinkled the ring's floor to one side of hers. Liz let go of Katy's hair, and her face crashed to the floor, more blood seeping from Katy's nose, the red trickle crawling across the floor slowly.
For a while, Liz pranced up and down the ring with her huge, muscular arms raised while Katy made very tentative and unsuccessful attempts to get from her lying position onto her knees and from there back on her feet.
Liz glanced back at her. 'Here, let me help you!' She said, in mock concern, clamped a huge hand around Katy's thin arm and brutally yanked her up, forcing her again to stand on her feet in the ring.
Katy, her head hanging forwards and her chin touching her chest, her arms helplessly dangling by her sides, swayed from side to side while Liz watched her, amused, and giggling.
'Ready now?' She asked, almost as if she expected Katy to nod and meekly breathe a 'Yes.' - But Katy would never apologise to Taylor. She merely whispered a weak - but dripping with hatred - 'Fuck you!'
Liz looked down at her intently, and as if immeasurably disappointed in her.
She suddenly lifted Katy up and growled at her, 'Let me at least grant you your wish and take you out of the ring, pathetic pop slut!' - She suddenly shouted, with Katy wedged under her arm, 'Okay, Taylor?'
'Okay, Liz!' a voice replied from the back of the arena, amplified by a microphone. Taylor Swift appeared, balancing a huge, heavy gym mattress on her head. Her fans in the audience were impressed that the slim blonde could even lift it by herself. Taylor let the mat slide to the floor, not far from the ring. 'Ready!' She announced to Liz, grinning at her. Liz got hold of both the back of Katy's leather bustier and of her boxing shorts' waist. She then swung her from side to side several times, finally swinging her high up; and, with a half turn around herself, she tossed the broken little singer over the ropes, out of the ring. Katy crashed onto the mattress which Taylor had prepared, lying still, only a foot or hand twitching occasionally as if in cramps.
Taylor, walking past her, spat down on Katy's blood crusted face, right into her eyes, and climbed into the ring to stand next to her 6'8" friend whose arm she raised as far up as she could. Her microphone in the other hand, she addressed the audience...

'The winner is: Liz Cambage!'

The deafening noise of Taylor's fans rose throughout the arena and mingled with that of Katy's fans' raging protest. Eventually, a woman wearing a tiger's ears tiara and a teeshirt with 'ROAR' printed on it held a megaphone in her hands and, audible in the whole arena, with tears in her eyes screamed at Taylor, 'Get off, you fucking evil bitch! Get out of that ring! That was no fight, you fucking bitch! You let that gorilla butcher her, you fucking worthless coward! Get down here! Get down here, I fucking tear your pussy wide open! I'm breaking every bone of you fucking ugly skinny bitch! You worthless piece of shit! Get down here! I'm gonna rip you apart! Let me get my hands on you and I fucking kick your dried up pussy up into your throat! You fucking turd! Come here! Come here!' - The young woman, still screaming like a lunatic suddenly found her megaphone torn from her hands. She was surrounded by a gang of Taylor Swift fans who now started to assault her, raining punches down on her head. Security staff were fighting their way through the crowd to get to the spot where the brawl had broken out. Others, wearing headphones and talking frantically into their tiny hand free microphones, were jogging in various directions while in more parts of the arena opposing small gangs of fans had begun to threaten each other. The safety of 10,000 spectators was suddenly at stake.
Taylor, meanwhile, stood at the rope in the ring, smiling, and, one hand on her hip, the other holding her microphone, still addressed the audience. 'The winner,' she repeated, slowly and with emphasis, 'is Liz Cambage. She proved tonight she is an invincible...GODDESS in the ring!' She shouted the last part of the sentence with adoration for her giant friend, almost ecstatically.
'Invincible my shit, you damn bitch!' somebody shouted from the first row in front of Taylor. 'I know five bitches who would beat the shit out of that whore! You let a 5'7" dainty girl run into that monster and you call that a fight and a victory! I'm done with you, you stupid whore!' The young man who had hurled those insults at Taylor tore his Taylor Swift Tour teeshirt off his body and slung it from him, in Taylor's direction. Taylor watched his action and began to realise that some of her fans had started to turn against her. Still, she continued to smile, and spoke again, 'Yes, Katy...cats!' - with ridicule in her voice she addressed Katy's fans - 'Look at your so called queen of pop now ! Look at that little pathetic loser down there! Not such an impressive sight now, is she?'
Meanwhile, first aid staff carefully lifted a lifeless Katy onto a stretcher, to move the destroyed woman, who by then had lost consciousness, from the arena into a waiting ambulance.
Prancing around the ring, Taylor proudly circled Liz, continuing to ooze praise into the microphone held close to her lips. 'Yeah, Liz showed her what a real woman is made of! And that gorgeous girl I'm proud to call my friend!'
'You hired her for thousands of dollars, stupid bitch!' somebody shouted.
Taylor opened her mouth again to continue her praise of Liz Cambage who stood in the centre of the ring, displaying her extraordinarily tall, massive body, her arms raised to flex her biceps, muscles rippling. Taylor reached up and placed a slender hand on one of Liz's bulky shoulders, 'Yes, my friend who has now avenged me, me whom that worthless piece of trash Katy fucking Perry has already beaten up three times!'
'She should have knocked your teeth up into your rotten brain, you despicable moron!' somebody shouted. Taylor was unperturbed. 'Katy, that talentless little slut...' Taylor was getting increasingly ecstatic; her eyes and mouth spat bitter venom as if she had still not settled the bill. 'That tiny obnoxious...WORM!' She screamed the last word into the microphone. 'When I post a picture on the Internet', she continued after a pause, 'I get one and a half million "likes" in twelve hours. That loser, she struggles to have 300,000 of them in two weeks! She's nothing! Nothing! And tonight she has finally been completely crushed, blown out of her miserable existence!'
'You're a fucking madwoman!' A girl in the second row shouted.
Three men in dark trousers and shirts, one of them carrying a microphone, approached the ring. All three of them climbed through the ropes and one moment later stood around Taylor and Liz. One looked up at Liz, exclaiming, 'Holy cow!' The man with the microphone addressed Taylor. 'Lady, I have some bad news for you. I'm sorry.'
Taylor stared at him, daring him with her catlike eyes to continue.
'Miss Swift, I'll break it to you short and precise. The fight is invalid.'
Taylor still stared at him, her eyes fixed on his face as if he was either an interesting object or a repulsive insect. 'Are you out of your fucking mind?' she finally asked. 'Liz is very tall and very strong, that's all. She was in a fight like any other woman. That Katy Perry is a dwarf and a weakling compared to her has nothing to do with it!'
'Miss Swift, it's not that,' the man explained, one hand raised to gesture to her to let him speak further. 'And I don't make the decisions, I'm merely an ambassador. The fight, Miss Swift, has been declared invalid because it technically never took place.'
Taylor now looked at him as if he had lost his mind.
'Unfortunately, Miss Swift, Miss Cambage began to beat Miss Perry before the bell for the fight's start could be sounded. The fight was never opened. Technically, and I'm very sorry I've got to say it, technically, what we've seen tonight was nothing but a brawl out of the scheduled fight's boundaries. Very sorry, Miss!'
The men left the ring, with Taylor standing there open mouthed, only gradually comprehending the information conveyed to her seconds ago. 
Suddenly she turned towards Liz. 'You, you fucking good for nothing idiot!' She shouted at the giantess, beside herself in her rage. 'you intolerable brain damaged imbecile! I told you to wait, I told you to wait for the fucking fight, did I not?'
Liz the giantess stared down open mouthed at the frail looking but raging 5'10" blonde. 'But, Taylor?' she stammered.
'You must have the brain the size of a fucking peanut, as big as your fat arse may be!' Taylor continued to abuse the enormous woman in front of her. 'And some bitch must have shat in it, too! You blundering, fucking worthless huge pile of shit!'
Liz scowled at Taylor with a pained look as if deeply hurt. 'How dare you! How dare you speak to me like that!' she shouted and in the following second hit Taylor on the cheek with her enormous fist. Taylor felt as if her cheekbone had snapped in two while she was swept off her feet to crash into the ring's ropes. Immediately, she felt something very strong and very violent grabbing her hair, and she was pulled back to her feet. Liz held Taylor by her hair with both hands and shook her, shook her so brutally that she could hear the skinny blonde's rows of teeth banging together.
'After all I've been through for you!' she growled at Taylor and then started raining blows down on the singer's face and head. Taylor fell to the floor, and Liz bent down to continue beating her savagely. Blood squirted out of Taylor 's face, from her nose and lips at the same time. Liz lifted her up, held her in the air only for a short moment, and slammed Taylor's entire body down onto the floor. She kicked her, then thrashed her with her fists; kicked her again; and punched her again.
When she stopped assaulting her Taylor's face resembled a pulp-like mass, swollen and covered in blood. The blonde singer moaned in unbearable pain and tried to open her eyes, but that had already become impossible; Liz had almost beaten her unconscious in her burst of uncontrollable anger at Taylor's insults, and everything around her eyes had begun to swell. 'What a bitch, what a fucking false bitch, I thought you were my friend. Fuck you!'
Taylor was lying close to the edge of the ring.   Liz drew one of her long muscular legs back and brutally, with a sensation of repulsion, kicked her over the edge. The thump of Taylor's body crashing to the floor below hit Liz's ears.
Then she stood there, the noise of the arena, in which in some spots little skirmishes between fans were still raging, all around her; and gradually, without her being aware of it at first, her eyes filled with tears.
Slowly, she raised both her hands to cover her face. Her shoulders heaving, she sank to her knees. 'Oh my god...oh my god...what have I done!...What have I done!' she whispered. Some stared in disbelief at the gigantic woman who now cowered on the ring's floor, hiding her face, and sobbing.
In the darkness of her hidden eyes and the cloud of shame wrapping her mind, a vision of a small defenceless woman, lying broken and lifeless on a gym mattress in her oozing blood crept on her out of nowhere. 'Oh god. Oh god, no. Oh my god, no, no,' Liz kept whispering to herself between violent bouts of sobs.

She was the last woman remaining in the ring.

She was the woman who had lost the fight, bitterly and shamefully, with the burning, cutting pain of bitter, unbearable remorse ripping the core of her soul in halves.

EPILOGUE

Darkness, so much darkness; where could so much darkness come from?
Her head sucked backwards into a void, the darkness still vastly wrapping her in itself, and pervading her.
A thought swept through the vast emptiness her mind - a double waking, the moment when one awakes from sleep, then notices that was still a dream, and one wakes again?
'Wake again,' a voice echoed within a separate area of the same vast expanse, and several others replied...' Breathing is good.'...'Yes, that should be okay now.'...What are the people talking about, she thought, and realised the voices were somewhere inside her, somewhere in her head.
A faint glimmer of light appeared. - What?...Who was she?
...Kay...Kay...A...
Laughter...inside her head.
'Try again!' - another voice, and more laughter, louder this time, and more distinct.
'Go away!' she screamed, but voiceless, like a mist being ejected from the centre of her being, like a ghost.
'Kay...Tee.'

'Katy.'
'The winner is: Liz!' another voice announced, a voice which made her heart race.
'Katy.'
'Yes? I'm Katy...?'
The glimmer of light became light without a glimmer. Whiteness. Whiteness of white walls. Around her.
Breathing. There was breathing, somewhere, and it was not her own. She moved her head. In a direction the breathing came from. It was a woman in a bed, a white bed in a white room. A bed like the one she was lying on.
She found the strength to dig her left elbow into the mattress she was lying on and to push her upper body away from it. To her left, where the breathing still came from. Her arms were pierced with strange objects. Needles, and hard plastic things, and thin rubber ducts leading away from her arms, like tentacles. To the left, she kept pushing to the left, raising her head. And looked at the woman over there, in the other bed.

Those eyes, she recognised them instantly, those catlike eyes. The thin woman's arms parallel alongside her body, linked to tentacles like hers. The catlike eyes staring at her as she gazed at them. Taylor stared at her, with disgust and contempt.
Katy's gaze wandered, and she got an overview of the machinery Taylor was linked to, to keep her alive...
A smile spread over Katy's face. Taylor's body was nearly all concealed in various casts - she supposed to keep broken bones encased. A faint memory came, the memory of that incredible mountain of female muscle Taylor had called her friend beating the skinny blonde to a pulp in the ring just before Katy lost consciousness.
She reached for two of the rubber tubes connected to Taylor's arms. Her eyes became clearer; they were filled with abysmal hatred. She gave a slight tug to the tentacles in her fist. Taylor's arm moved. The blonde who had tubes inserted in her nose also kept staring, and fear crept into her gaze. Katy pulled. Taylor's arm began to bleed slightly. Taylor's mouth opened; she screamed, screamed with all her might. Katy pulled, the mad enjoyment in her face which mirrors the ecstasy of the prospect of killing ignited by hatred as deep as a human's depth of the soul.
Another tug, more vigorously this time; Taylor was screaming, not in pain but in panic.
Katy whispered, like a madwoman, and as if spitting acid venom across to the other bed, 'Die! Die, you bitch, die now!'

The room suddenly spun around Katy's vision while Taylor's insane screams rang in her ears. She involuntarily let go of the tubes in her hand when trying to balance herself - but, pulled by gravity, she rolled over, and with a loud thud crashed to the floor between the two beds.

While beeping alarms mingled with Taylor's screams and wails, Katy was carefully lifted, and placed on her bed.
Voices penetrated into her now again only semiconscious mind...
'I've got her.'
'Oxygen; more, please!'
'How could she fall like this...not for hours yet.'
'No, no, just make new ones, get fresh ones into her arm, hurry!'
'She over here must have tried to keep her from falling and save her. We're lucky both of them are alive. What a fucking mess.'

End of part I

http://mrwgifs.com/taylor-swift-taunting-you-in-an-awesome-sparkly-gold-skirt/

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Taylor And Katy - Story & reader's poll
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 05:11:49 PM »
I liked it but the ending confused me a bit.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 07:18:17 PM »
Maybe a little bit too brutal for my taste, but all in all I enjoyed your story a lot.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 11:37:31 PM »
Good story, but a little to much blood. Like the one sided affair.

Offline LOL

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 11:41:29 PM »
Great story.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 02:47:32 AM »
need a pro wrestling match between katy and taylor :D
I think Taylor has had 3 attempts and failed, that's why in this story she hired the monster woman, I'd nearly forgotten about this story by now, it will continue somehow.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 02:34:49 PM »
and me
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 02:56:17 PM »
and me
Part II might throw some light on that.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 11:30:11 PM »
need a pro wrestling match between katy and taylor :D
agreed
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2015, 09:47:28 PM »
please have it continue! but just do a pro wrestling story! just Taylor and Katy! that would be epic!
it would at that
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt