News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Readers' Poll: Kardashian Sisters Force Katy Perry To Cage Fight One Of Them

• 3 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
KARDASHIAN SISTERS FORCING KATY PERRY TO CAGE FIGHT OF HER CHOICE

Latest news about Kim, Kendall and Khloe: When Katy Perry  wanted to leave the ladies' room in a well known club in Soho, London, she was cornered by the three sisters and told she wouldn't be leaving without picking one of the three to have a cage fight with.
Jealous of Katy having been friends with the Kardashian's mother, Kris Jenner, while the daughters sided with Taylor Swift in her increasingly successful mission to obliterate Katy from the pop music market, the sisters now want to make their contribution to Taylor's struggle against Katy. Khloe told our celeb news reporter exclusively: 'We're furious about, and tired of, watching that little pop tart beating up Taylor in three fights and continuing to thrash her friends. Kim, Kendall and me leave her a choice between the three of us, but we all have what it takes to kick that girl's butt.'
Meanwhile, Katy shows herself unimpressed with the Kardashian's confronting her: 'I admit I at first felt intimidated when all three of them sandwiched me between them in a fucking toilet - but to make me fight one of them in a cage is the fucking most stupid thing they could do to a potential one of them. I don't know which of them I'm going to grate through the cage's grid like dry cheese, one of the fat cows, or the bean pole - but whoever it will be, she will regret her stupidity!'

Katy Perry has now decided to let the readers of this forum decide through a poll which one of the Kardashian sisters she will cage fight...

Kim is 34 years old and 5'3" tall. With a weight of 63 kg, she outweighs Katy, and her cup DD breasts outboob Katy's mere D cups.
But will Kim's gigantic butt weigh down on Katy in a cage fight, or is the pop princess more likely to kick the very same?

{alt}

{alt}

Khloe, with her height of 5'9.5", is taller than Katy, and at 77 kg outweighs her considerably. Like Katy, she is 30 years old. Only Khloe's cup C breasts can't compete with Katy's D cup bust. Is she, however, strong enough for a cage fight with Katy?

{alt}

{alt}

Kendall is 19 years old and the tallest of the sisters. At her impressive height of 5'10", she towers over Katy, but her weight of 59 kg merely matches Katy's. Her B cup bust is no match for Katy's voluptuous cleavage though. How would Kendall end up during a cage fight against Katy - should Katy pick her over the other sisters?

{alt}

{alt}

Katy, 30 years, 5'7" tall and weighing 59 kg with a cup D bust, is confident to fight any of the Kardashian sisters but wants to leave the choice to the readers through her poll.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:44:39 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
how come the poll does not work ?
khloe
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:43:55 PM by gene smith »
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
how come the poll does not work ?
khloe
The poll works when the topic is finished and unlocked  ;)
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
Will someone write story to this